Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates (143989 Views)

Unilag Finally Upload Everybody's Name That Score 200 And Abvove / Grand Pa Finally Graduates From Secondary School At The Age Of 90 / Unilag Finally Got It Rigth With This Year Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
samurairulzz:

Rich and he no fit go Covenant university *smh*

Sorry, go and do what in convenant? undecided

C'mon, haven't you been following the thread? It's universities we're talking about here.

**zooms off the thread. ....**

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by mydavidorf: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
That means UNILAG never start
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
iamord:

Lautech boys dey para. Majority of them na plus.

Says!!!!
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 7:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
GozieDiora:

Sorry, go and do what in convenant? undecided

C'mon, haven't you been following the thread? It's universities we're talking about here.

**zooms off the thread. ....**

Lol, do u mean CU ain't no uni??#justasking

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Edusouls(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
poor nigerians and bad belle, una no get, una no get hope to get am in 20years,most of us will die poor and few will make it to the middle class, a student that drives and maintains range rover sport, a car that is not cost less than 6 to 7 million, which is the best buy for used, the new one is up to 12 to 16 million., and u see some very wretched guys here, saying that he is not rich, chai poverty and bad belle na the worst..

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by emmykk(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
kevoh:
You guys should stop celebrating vanity. It's not healthy for the economic future of the country. I am sure our Universities have people who have invented, discovered,researched or developed wonderful ideas that will benefit Nigeria in years to come. Celebrate those kind of people!
bro i like your thinking cap.your brain is working.

2 Likes

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamord(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:

Says!!!!

I won't go Deep on that
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by snazzy5050(m): 7:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Edusouls:
poor nigerians and bad belle, una no get, una no get hope to get am in 20years,most of us will die poor and few will make it to the middle class, a student that drives and maintains range rover sport, a car that is not cost less than 6 to 7 million, which is the best buy for used, the new one is up to 12 to 16 million., and u see some very wretched guys here, saying that he is not rich, chai poverty and bad belle na the worst..
I just tire for dem bros and e get reach 6 car o ...including g-wagon self ferarri many others
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
TheObserver:
Lautech boys get better investments from their yahoo work pass dis nigga jare
Really?

I will ask a nlander with the name stinggy.

He will explain better.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Saint52(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Come DELSU,skol wit highest Gboys in 9ja,, if you collect control only police share don reach you buy that RANGE sef,hisssing
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Really?

He will explain better.

Lol
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by youngalex(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
See how people dey hail a university student who drives a range without an identified legitimate means of livelihood...So So Unfortunate..By the next decade our universities will be littered with kidnappers,armed robbers,ritualists in disguise(Yahoo Plus),Prostitutes etc that wants to be classified richest by any means possible...SMH am outta here

9 Likes

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
He doesn't look it though. I have seen those who doesn't have that much looking like they own the world. undecided

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Tumm(m): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
SirHouloo:
Na only one Range he get and you called him the richest. Too bad.

Hw many u get?

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Mordyb: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
blowjanet:
i cant believe i am reading this shit.. like seriously. Lupe fiasco said it on Words i never said.

*If you turn on TV all you see’s a bunch of “what is up”
Dude is dating so and so blabbering bout such and such
And that ain't Jersey Shore, homie that's the news
And these the same people that supposed to be telling us the truth*

glorifying people with negative influence
that was when lupe was good

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tumm:

Hw many u get?

Dts is d probs wiv 9ja peeps, if u can't beat dem u join dem, nd if u can't join dem, just leave dem 2 it, let baba upstairs b d judge, nd not sum f**cked up low life on NL...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by scholes0(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
THRASH Topic ---
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by octus2008(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
SUCH POST MAKING FRONT PAGE.......WHAT IS NAIRALAND TURNING INTO ........ITS A SHAME
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by JEITO: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Its official!!! Naija youths need Divine help shocked see what dudes are arguing about abeg
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by MadCow1: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
This guy can't school I France.. angry

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by sunky2sweet(m): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
If u don't like d topic, don't comment....
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by LadyH(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
SO WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?? SCHOOL IN FRANCE??
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2014

#space booked for better posts
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by femkennel(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmmm,Unilag has more made guys compare to dis dude. Car is not an asset and d rich don't dress with gold,scratch them,then U will know they are made of gold!! Gra8 akokite!!!
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by iamord(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mordyb:
that was when lupe was good
lupe is now like a dreaded junkie

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
iyabodeh:
He doesn't look it though. I have seen those who doesn't have that much looking like they own the world. undecided

What broke as.ses use in getting the girls
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by stinggy(m): 7:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
missbronze:
Really?

He will explain better.

I saw the comment and liked it. Babe, TheObserver aint lying at all. So many of those guys live in their tastefully furnished houses while in school.
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by samseen02(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
kevoh:
You guys should stop celebrating vanity. It's not healthy for the economic future of the country. I am sure our Universities have people who have invented, discovered,researched or developed wonderful ideas that will benefit Nigeria in years to come. Celebrate those kind of people!
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
This nigga is a pauper compared to kids at IUO
Real pauper broda... IUO guys, we don show off foolishly...

1 Like

Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
This nigga is a pauper compared to kids at IUO
Real pauper broda... IUO guys, we dont show off foolishly...
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by PurestBoy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:

And which PF boy is ds?? I knw a few....

Who are those you know? Give me names
Re: The Richest Guy In Unilag Finally Graduates by LadyH(f): 7:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunky2sweet:
If u don't like d topic, don't comment....
Open ur forum, get us to register. We ll try listening by then. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Unilag 2012/2013 Post UTME/ Admissions (part III) / James Hadley Chase Novels. Free Pdf Downloads / Jsce Exam Website For Checking Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.