Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. (7579 Views)

How I was Cured Of Bedwetting / Share Your Bedwetting Experience!!! / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by ramje(m): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
K
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Lilimax(f): 2:44pm On Dec 19, 2014
It was always a night mare for me embarassed
Always afraid if i want to go to bed because of the heavy beating from my mum
the next day smiley.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by HonourablePomk: 2:46pm On Dec 19, 2014
kamez:

Lmao.. I dey feel u my guy..

Sometimes u ll just be urinating jeje inside the toilet only to realise it was all a dream.. That toilet was actually ur matress

I tell you bros
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Hugo7(m): 2:50pm On Dec 19, 2014
Profitng:
it was wierdl Learn How To Invest At profitng And Earn Reasonable
Profit.
Goto http://www.profitng.com

I have my 2k...trapped,since september..
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Onozboy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
tbaby534:
I can't remember.I stop peeing at an early age.
u mean you stoped peeing at an early age grin
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Donchinex(m): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2014
This reminds me of a family friend whose 1st son bed wets. After the "crime" has been committed, before dawn, he quickly rolls his younger brother to the scene of the crime so they always thought it was the younger one. He would even change his clothes so no one would suspect him. #smart guy you would say... He's busted now though. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Olusanya333(m): 3:06pm On Dec 19, 2014
How does dis thread help my life?
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by ozo13(m): 3:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
grin omo na 18yrs my own stop ooooo.
yuncka:
grin
I just saw a little girl in my area moving her mattress outside because she bed wetted on it, and I cant help but remember my own experience as a bed wetter.
As a child I was scared of sleeping at night because I knew I was gonna bedwet. It wasnt easy waking up at night to change my short and change my sleeping position, sometimes sleeping on empty bunk or wooden frame board. My bed wetting skills made me convert my mattress to a world map, more detailed than google map. Sometimes I drew other objects like clouds, bomb blast, etc. At some point my mum after threatening to tie lizard/snake on my waist or forcing me to eat a wall gecko, had to buy me a rubber cover that I will put on my mattress to help trap the urine and prevent it from soaking the foam. I even stopped drinking water once it was 7pm as a measure to stop betwetting. But still..
it was when I got into boarding school that I discovered that I could eventually stop bedwetting especially with our principals campaign and public disgrace of betwetters and my own personal effort.
My worst experience as a bedwetter was when I bedwetted on an ss3 senior, I was in Js1 then. I was dreaming of wen I was so pressed and I ran to the school urinary and was so relieved to ease myself, unknown to me I was seriously unleashin a thunder storm on the senior student in the lower bunk. I chop plenty slap and lashes dat day. I tink dat was the last day I urinated.
dnt be shy, share Ur own bedwetting experience.
grin
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by tbaby534(f): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2014
Onozboy:
u mean you stoped peeing at an early age grin

I meant pee
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by ogechooky: 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2014
KingSolomonI:
Hmmmn...wenever I bed wetted..I wuld wake up earlier than everybody and wuld first feel check if I was dry...if I was dry then its a Goodmorning and if I was wet, I wuld first change quickly, then turn the mattress upside down. Then wash the wet clothes dry it wit towel and iron then wear it again so my parents won't notice dat I changed clothes. All dis around 5am...b4 morning devotion.

guy na wa . na so u fast nd na xo una dey get lyt grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Williamso(m): 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
I stopped bedwetting at about 3 years....

Growing up, my mum would make sure I urinate just before sleeping; then again, around 1 or 2 she would wake me up again to go to the toilet, till I got used to it and started waking up on my own to ease myself... cheesy

I love my mum...

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by bloglover(m): 4:49pm On Dec 19, 2014
We dont bed wet here in ..........
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2014
I remember when I was a kid,I slept and had a dream... in my dream I went 2 d toilet to urinate,that was when the thing started coming out not knowing I was on the bed in real life....I don't really bedwet cos my mom would always wake me up....when I do then my mum is tired or I drank too much of water b4 sleeping or am tired and can't wake up

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by dyabman(m): 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Dosoq:
I was a perfect n expert bed wetter.d worst experience I had was wen I was on holiday(secondary school,Jss 2),I shared d bed wit my mum,na so I wake up 4 mid nt,see say I don bed wet,na so I carry iron,begin dey dry am wit iron,I was so smart such dat,i ironned d wet bed such dat d iron dint touch my mum,o gal,I giv myself 3 gbosas!

Chai , your mom can sleep for nigeria o , you go iron for her side without her knowing.
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by yuncka: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
ozo13:
grin omo na 18yrs my own stop ooooo.
omo ur own na masters in bedwetting. lol! grin
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Galadimabawa: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2014
I hate to remainber those days, bcuz my momy use to bit me unmercyfully from there I develop hatred for her till DATE.
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
jvera:
das one thing i neva did as a kid bedwettin nahh!!!
make i hear
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by johnny2013(m): 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2014
Como! What is the mystery behind peeing in the toilet in the dream when actually peeing on bed. It happened to virtually all of ..... that bed wetted when a child.

well, I would wake up in the middle of the night when I realised I had done it again (peeing) and pretend am thirsty then I will fetch some water and pour on the bed while drinking so ti confuse my mum. I succeeded the first time so trying it the next day I didn't know my koboko was already hanging in a corner of the room. nightmare in summary. I became like 12 before I stopped

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by CzarRex: 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2014
Mine usually happens wen dreamin abt hw I went 2 toilet nd I was urinatin nt knwin I was actually urinatin on d bed, by sumpoint wen I got older, I was actually able 2 stop maself frm urinatin on d bed fully nd go to pee d rest in d toilet..bt anyway any time I found out i urinated on maself, I immediately get up and change ma knickers nd hide d one I urinated on in 1 corner by mornin tym I will wash it secretly den turn d mattress upside down nd go back nd slip comfortably.it was rilli crazy den! Stop urinatin since I was 11

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by ddeston(m): 6:43pm On Dec 19, 2014
Funny thread. Remember dreaming I was playing football. Rushed to a corner to ease myself. Woke up. And saw the whole bed soaked.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by hisableplc(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2014
Wow dis reminds me of my past wat i do den wen i notice i change my wears roll my jr bro to d direction n sleep on a dry place if i dont find iron to press it like dat smart lady
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Alice07: 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2014
Galadimabawa:
I hate to remainber those days, bcuz my momy use to bit me unmercyfully from there I develop hatred for her till DATE.
I am sorry you feel this way. the thing is most Nigerian parents don't even know how to correct their children without making them suffer emotionally or psychologically. please let it go. pls.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by loomer: 9:07pm On Dec 19, 2014
I was a champion.....

like say dem add am as competition for Olympic, I for win gold tire.
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Galadimabawa: 9:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
Alice07:

I am sorry you feel this way. the thing is most Nigerian parents don't even know how to correct their children without making them suffer emotionally or psychologically. please let it go. pls.
maybe
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by cahrym(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2014
I stopped betwetting after my jss 1 class. Hmmmmmmm........what a bad experience
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Infomizer(m): 11:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
HonourablePomk:
# That moment when you are releasing a hot urine inside the gutter and you just realised you bed wet . . . You will be like shocked

That kain thing!!

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by HonourablePomk: 12:29am On Dec 20, 2014
Infomizer:

That kain thing!!

lol that pics real setup
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by makazona(m): 2:08am On Dec 20, 2014
that was the first miracle i experienced while growing up...my parents tongue-lashed and humiliated me when they couldnt bear it any longer.

i would cry and beg God to help me....after few days,it was gone.

just like that.

1 Like

Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by Jasperwhizz(m): 2:14am On Dec 20, 2014
Dosoq:
I was a perfect n expert bed wetter.d worst experience I had was wen I was on holiday(secondary school,Jss 2),I shared d bed wit my mum,na so I wake up 4 mid nt,see say I don bed wet,na so I carry iron,begin dey dry am wit iron,I was so smart such dat,i ironned d wet bed such dat d iron dint touch my mum,o gal,I giv myself 3 gbosas!

I can remember vividly when i do iron our 3-sitters cushon chair!
Re: Share Your BEDWETTING Experience As A Kid. by TDstarr: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2014
Av gotten so good at it then, I would quicklu. Wash and dry my boxers with towel before the day breaks , and would use a cloth to massage the urine spot on the bed , to absurb the liquid, then soak the baedsheett, all these after I wake up in the night after bedwetting, then I wake up fresh, only me knowing what happnd. But sadly later I started bedwetting twice a night sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Here's My 419 Experience, Whats Yours? / Describe Year 2021 In One Word / Answer These Simple Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.