Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype (33562 Views)

8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 / Chika Ike Works Out In 5-inch Stilettos (photos) / High Life King ‘flavour’ Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:
MY PUSSSY HAS BEEN SCRATCHING ME SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND I HAVE BEEN WET ALL THROUGH.
I TRIED FÌNGERING IT BUT NOT SATISFYING.

I NEED A BIG BLACK CORK. cry cry
go use red oil..e go stop
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by bunmioguns(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
phrancez:
Oh flavor my man. We all know him here in Costa-Rica.

grin grin

Falls from maggi cube
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
will1am:

No he is from Kuwait
kuwait ke..i tot he was from iraq oo
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Watevs.

My signature tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have never heard of Flavour here in Luxembrg...Is he a Comedian? lolzzzz
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Its a lie. Excellent marketing gimmick though. Will make people who don't have a copy feel like they are not "in town"
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by justplainpaul(m): 9:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'm busy here studying in france and u pple are telling me rubbish!
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by rhymz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
It is very possible..... The guy is hugely popular in the east..... And Obaino music knows how to move units like drugs.... Places like owerri, PH, Onizuka, Enugu and Aba will give him that 1 million mark. I was coming back from work this Monday and saw some guys on the island selling the new album on the streets of Island... So it is a very possible feat to attain.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by maxxx(m): 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
U guys can't read and comprehend...its obaino music the marketer of the album that sold a million copies to distributors..this could translated to 200k copies to the north,300k to southwest nd 600k to SE/SS...it might take another month for the retailed copies of the 1million CD's to permeate the system.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Bishop(m): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:
Liar. Most people downloaded the song or bought a pirated copy.

I like flavour and I love the song. But 5 million CD copies... Iro nla ni yen

The op mentioned 1 millon copies and not 5 million,and in this digital age this is very possible especially if its been sold at 150 naira which makes it very affordable for music lovers
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by scholes23(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Original or Pirated?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Missmossy(f): 9:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
smiley good for him, makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by englishmart(m): 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Jarizod:
u sef sch in france bah grin
Qui. Universite Du lille
grin
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fine boy!
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by 9jatatafo(m): 10:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
I did not see flavour on the field against bafana bafana. Now I know the reason why we lost the game. Flavour skipped the game to go and sell his new cds. Jonathan go buy 2million copies.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by SmellOfSecondMonkey(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Maybe na OJU IKU buy am for him grave and resold it to all the igbo's that were nuked during the biafran war he started cowardly smiley
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by simdam500(m): 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
phrancez:

StrongPenis:
Sold One million copies for just screaming sawa sawa sawale in his songs?? Lubbish! angry By the way, how come I haven't heard of any of this guy's song in France?

englishmart:
selling a million copy of an album in 5 days is indeed a good sales.
But that goes a long way in showing that people don't know what to buy....

Something I can easily download. Mtscheew!

Here in France we sell 2million copies per day

Blueboy146:
[size=15]Bleep em'.... olamide's STREET O.T album is even recoqnized here in AMSTERDAM,, dunno dah flavour even drop any album...[/size]

keypad1:
what is flavour?

Here in Sambisa we dont know what it is because we are not in Africa.

chai see them claiming where they don't belong,

I don't even know we now have Sambisa in Asia... lol

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
StrongPenis:
Sold One million copies for just screaming sawa sawa sawale in his songs?? Lubbish! angry By the way, how come I haven't heard of any of this guy's song in France?

strongpenis, which side u dey 4 france?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by 0955eb027(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who dey buy am?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by keypad1: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
simdam500:

chai see them claiming where they don't belong,

I don't even know we now have Sambisa in Asia... lol
pls you can visit here when you are on holiday.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by erico2k2(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:
Liar. Most people downloaded the song or bought a pirated copy.

I like flavour and I love the song. But 5 million CD copies... Iro nla ni yen
where E say 5 million copies?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by seemore(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
I heard the guy is coming for Harp Music Nite in onitsha at Dolly hills hotel this Sunday. Can't wait to see him
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
zicoraads:
Who started this 'I school in France' ish? cheesy grin
is Name is Airfoce he started it wit "USA" buh pple change am to france
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by a9nyc2020(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
We know him very well here in #china...keep it up shocked
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
grin
englishmart:
Qui. Universite Du lille
grin
loruko Jesu ko ni shele
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by danbrowndmf(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:
MY PUSSSY HAS BEEN SCRATCHING ME SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND I HAVE BEEN WET ALL THROUGH.
I TRIED FÌNGERING IT BUT NOT SATISFYING.

I NEED A BIG BLACK CORK. cry cry
Seun Abeg Ban This Boi Wey dy Claim to Be Girl.sad
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Maximus85(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
now, that is the strategy, now you will go buy the album, imagining why 1million people has gotten the album even without a promo
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by aguizm(m): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Wetin concern me.Mean while make I continue my waka.

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Chrisabig(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
WE ARE WAITING YOU HERE IN CHINA BRO
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Maximus85(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
no homo, but this guy fine oooo
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by donttouch: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
phrancez:

Na waooh.
See where hustled dey carry person go! God help u my bruda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger: I Aborted Pregnancy From My Second Marriage After It Ended / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / Terry G Shows Off His Huge Super Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.