Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype (33563 Views)

8 Nigerian Artists Who Need To Release An Album In 2016 / Chika Ike Works Out In 5-inch Stilettos (photos) / High Life King ‘flavour’ Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Junipero: 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
StrongPenis:
Sold One million copies for just screaming sawa sawa sawale in his songs?? Lubbish! angry By the way, how come I haven't heard of any of this guy's song in France?

Neither have we heard it here in Germany. cool
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by bichikay(m): 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
in D"prince voice i say...if u think say na lie...ask u sister...
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by roymary: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:
MY PUSSSY HAS BEEN SCRATCHING ME SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND I HAVE BEEN WET ALL THROUGH.
I TRIED FÌNGERING IT BUT NOT SATISFYING.

I NEED A BIG BLACK CORK. cry cry

Improvise my dear! Look around you- The door handle, fire extinguisher, mop stick, turn-Eba even your high heels would take care of business.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by donttouch: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Welder:
Nice One Ada Ada...now your girls (Anna Banner and Onyinye plus your baby mama) can fight more

Ogbeni...where you see 5million copies na? You donfuckpussy (by your moniker) sotey you dey read upside down grin

D guy don pour im brainfluid finish.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by seunwen2(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
What is flavour? Is it chicken or maggi flavour?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by purpinkx(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
How many people download free ?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by franzis(m): 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
ifuckpussy:
Liar. Most people downloaded the song or bought a pirated copy.

I like flavour and I love the song. But 5 million CD copies... Iro nla ni yen
you sure say u read the post well before commenting
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Descartes: 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
phrancez:
Oh flavor my man. We all know him here in Costa-Rica.
Even here in Hong Kong, the citizens are aware of his existence cool
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by lexib(m): 12:06am On Nov 21, 2014
No be only france, Amstardam, Costa Rica... shit! I still hvnt heard d album in SAMBISA....mtcheeeeew.... lubbish!!!
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by angelsmartty: 12:18am On Nov 21, 2014
its already rocking in France...
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Abiolainfo: 1:05am On Nov 21, 2014
This is just another strategy to introduce the song to Naija people because of his lowkey presence, He needs to seek for Street OT. Unlike P-square now dem don they use Street OT............yoruba Flavour like Alhaji ehn ehn.... Oya Shekini ni ni tongue
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Revolva(m): 1:29am On Nov 21, 2014
1MILLION IN 5 DAYS WHICH JUJU HE USE..BIG LIE
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by chinkichun: 2:05am On Nov 21, 2014
jasper7:
Flavour is good for it. His music dey sweet. And the news is kinda misleading. The one million copies sold doesn't necessarily mean 1 million individuals have bought the album. 1 distributor could have bought 200k copies, spread among 5 major distributors and 1million is gone. So... the story can be very true

Very sensible.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by biafranqueen: 2:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Anambra born Enugu trained fine boi!
Well done!

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by respectkings: 6:36am On Nov 21, 2014
So..
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by eobasi(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
keypad1:
what is flavour?

Here in Sambisa we dont know what it is because we are not in Africa.
I love dese guys...rib crakers...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by chamboy(m): 7:41am On Nov 21, 2014
What is flavour
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nomswilli(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2014
loooooooooool...............no body remain for naija, dis one wey evry body dey klaim france,niger,sudan
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Fellonigerians: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2014
angelcj:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-F5nREq1JxJg/VG2T83ifu9I/AAAAAAAD7to/vS1gHrzz_H4/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]
Current high life king Flavour released a new album on November 14th, without any hype or promo, and he's already sold 1 million copies. According to the guys at Obaino Music, who are marketing the 21-track album titled Thankful, by yesterday November 19th.

They had sold out the first one million copies, and they said by Flavour's standard, that's not even much! They started selling from the East where Flavour is incredible popular. The new album features M.I, Phyno, Wande Coal and Chidinma.

Heard the album? Like it?

Source: http://www./2014/11/flavour-sells-1-million-copies-of-new.html

I wish him well and more success... He is one of the very few Nigerians that can sing live without lip syncing...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by abbey2812(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2014
englishmart:
selling a million copy of an album in 5 days is indeed a good sales.
But that goes a long way in showing that people don't know what to buy....

Something I can easily download. Mtscheew!

Here in France we sell 2million copies per day
[b][/b]u[b][/b]you will be surprised that downloading files from Internet seems like magic to some people despite the advancement in Technology..
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by keypad1: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2014
eobasi:
I love dese guys...rib crakers...
hahahaha....bro, that is the spirit . Laigj and forget ur worries is key to long life.....enjoy
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by THMT: 12:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Battery1:
Wat kind of post is this? Pls is flavour frm Nigeria?

Go charge ur battery ( as ur name ) then come back and ask again grin
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by priscaoge(f): 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
Jarizod:
u get gele?

My Mama own cheesy grin
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by markpeakson(m): 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
englishmart:
selling a million copy of an album in 5 days is indeed a good sales.
But that goes a long way in showing that people don't know what to buy....

Something I can easily download. Mtscheew!

Here in France we sell 2million copies per day
compare the cost of download 20 tracks to buying of the disc.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by englishmart(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
markpeakson:
compare the cost of download 20 tracks to buying of the disc.
with my BB subscription, I can download 50albums and still stay gallant....
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by markpeakson(m): 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
englishmart:
two years ago when I travelled to Afghanistan, the moment I arrived kabul, the first song I heard was flavour's Ada Ada...
hmmm when did flavour release ada ada. I dont think its up to two years.. Pack well next time.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by markpeakson(m): 11:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
englishmart:
two years ago when I travelled to Afghanistan, the moment I arrived kabul, the first song I heard was flavour's Ada Ada...
2 years ago ada ada is not yet released pack well next time.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nigeriangirl(f): 12:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
ifuckpussy:
Liar. Most people downloaded the song or bought a pirated copy.

I like flavour and I love the song. But 5 million CD copies... Iro nla ni yen

In ur hurry to refute the post, u juggled the number of days and copies sold and here u r with plenty likes, mstchew.

Point of correction, pussy fucker, the post said that 1
million copies sold out in [b]5 days. [/b]You get my point?
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by ifuckpussy(f): 3:01pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nigeriangirl:

In ur hurry to refute the post, u juggled the number of days and copies sold and here u r with plenty likes, mstchew.

Point of correction, pussy fucker, the post said that 1
million copies sold out in [b]5 days. [/b]You get my point?
Nigeriangirl don vex ... I was actually half asleep when I posted that comment.

But then, 1 million copies in 5 days is still outrageous. If he had said 100k, I would probable av grudgingly accepted, but 1milla...mba
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by twentycent(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is it d flavour we add in stews or soups? I don't knw cos I schooled in Kutuwenji&Nijeristan, if he trully sold 5 million copies with complete statistcs to back it up then he's blessed nd nigeria is improving.
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Thebrightest(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
ok
Re: Flavour Sells 1 Million Copies Of New Album In 5 Days...with No Hype by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 06, 2015
I like Flavour because he dates beautiful girls. All 'em girls are models. Just saw that he impregnated another model, check it out http://www.figureout.com.ng/flavour-expects-child-beauty-pageant-anna-banner/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Terry G Shows Off His Huge Super Power Bike / Reno Omokri: No Sympathy For Celebrities Who Go Broke In Old Age / Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.