Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66724 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Wisdytech:

Sweet Madam! Men are different, if you had done something wrong and you cant apologise i think you are insane or you are drunk in that spot, after wisdom had flown away from you, then you think you can take me to the bedroom and bribe me! My dear it wont work in my time cos not all men are 10% low in the brain.

Bravo!!!
I Neva knew men like u still exist. Women of nowadays what they can offer is sex, but real men and women look beyond that.
1000000likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MNDY(m): 7:10am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:
this is someone that was all emotional and all that ssh11ttt and now this
I hope y'all ladies are wiser now, he probably copied the story from somewhere
And one last bullet, for u to have called out my mother actually means u have no respect/regard for ur mum.
I hope she knows how lucky she is cos with this kind of comment/behaviour, I doubt if u will amount to anything great in life #JustSaying

You started it all! Some guys like you wrongly think a guy should (in all situations) be tough, and that when a dude gets emotional or soft, he is a weakling or ode!
-----------------
Usually I don't do this but I will let your insult pass this time! Are you Monday my namesake like I am guessing? If yes, that accounts for that!
-----------------
If not, I am known for the most painful of insults that if I start now, hmmmm, guy, I go too too destabilize you!
-----------------
Quote further to reply only constructively to avert that! Or betterstill, stay still!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2014
IMPOSSIBLE
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Infoay: 7:19am On Nov 21, 2014
missbronze:
Of course, i can do that. No Big deal in it.

Whenever i kneels down, i will just grab his carrot from his boxers into my mouth.

He will burst into laugh.., and, Fiam.., No more quarrel.

And, we are good and happy.

MODIFIED:
grin

Wow, all these 'LIKES' for me? Am blushing oo.

Oga Seun, abeg, i fit convert this 'likes' to nkwuobi and snapp?

So our valued John Thamos don turn carrot? Hmmmm remember say dirisgod o!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:
this is someone that was all emotional and all that ssh11ttt and now this
I hope y'all ladies are wiser now, he probably copied the story from somewhere
And one last bullet, for u to have called out my mother actually means u have no respect/regard for ur mum.
I hope she knows how lucky she is cos with this kind of comment/behaviour, I doubt if u will amount to anything great in life #JustSaying

Leave him be, ya big insensitive idi.ot. That you haven't yet lost someone to death doesn't mean you mock those who have.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by alphaomega(m): 7:40am On Nov 21, 2014
mifavour:

I care less

go listen to 2baba's new song ''Diaspora Woman''....e b lyk say na ur comment he read wey gv am d inspiration to write d song..

Pretty, beautiful, delectable, ARROGANT wannabe feminist...

Typical ibo girl wey wan dey do lyk Beyonce... :-D :-D

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by alphaomega(m): 7:42am On Nov 21, 2014
mifavour:

I care less

go listen to 2baba's new song ''Diaspora Woman''....e b lyk say na ur comment he read wey gv am d inspiration to write d song..

Pretty, beautiful, delectable, ARROGANT feminist...

Typical ibo girl wey wan dey do lyk Beyonce... :-D :-D

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mdee1(m): 7:53am On Nov 21, 2014
MNDY:

You started it all! Some guys like you wrongly think a guy should (in all situations) be tough, and that when a dude gets emotional or soft, he is a weakling or ode!
-----------------
Usually I don't do this but I will let your insult pass this time! Are you Monday my namesake like I am guessing? If yes, that accounts for that!
-----------------
If not, I am known for the most painful of insults that if I start now, hmmmm, guy, I go too too destabilize you!
-----------------
Quote further to reply only constructively to avert that! Or betterstill, stay still!
if that's the best excuse u could come up with to avoid the catastrophe heading ur way, well i'll take it
Am not among those that form James Bond on threads cause at the end u gain nothing(if not less)
Saying u'll destabilize me bruh? lol u CLEARLY don't know me
Niqqur ask abt me, u need to get a library and brush up on ur ignorance bruh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mdee1(m): 8:08am On Nov 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Leave him be, ya big insensitive idi.ot. That you haven't yet lost someone to death doesn't mean you mock those who have.
I've got one question like wizkid... Who let u out of ur cage?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by portaableg(f): 8:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Why not? when am not cripple
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:43am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

I like this guy gaan

grin grin grin Thanks. You better leave those chicks alone. Na only fine we wan chop?

mdee1:
I know say u know, I just want make u hear from me say u get brain

Only wise men think the way u do sir wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by MNDY(m): 8:45am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:
if that's the best excuse u could come up with to avoid the catastrophe heading ur way, well i'll take it
Am not among those that form James Bond on threads cause at the end u gain nothing(if not less)
Saying u'll destabilize me bruh? lol u CLEARLY don't know me
Niqqur ask abt me, u need to get a library and brush up on ur ignorance bruh cheesy

Until I begin deal with this guy before him go know say no be everybody wey dey this life or forum be human-being!
-------------------
Apparently, you think my signature beneath every of my Nairaland posts is a mere threat . . . right?
-------------------
Seun, call this dude to order sharply before I start showing a member of your website some real sh*t fa! Na you look for trouble fa!
-------------------
It is clear you have anger issues and this made you quote me to criticize me illogically in the first place! I am sure you do it quite often! Enrol for an anger management programme! They may be hard to find though especially here in Nigeria!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Adaeze003(f): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2014
Guys on here be like "ask about me" "I give the baddest insult" "don't let me brutalize u here now!" grin grin grin

Meanwhile we never see their moniker before cheesy cheesy cheesy

smh...

To the topic.... as far as I didn't kill someone, I aint kneeling to apologize to no one... unless he's the type to do same or na play play... ha! y would anyone want me to kneel and beg in the first place?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tobymichael(m): 9:16am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

She sleep with ur best friend, she con get belly for ram, and she had had an abortion for ur fada, and u say just saying the sorry word would do it? Iffa hear say!!!

I no even want sorry,kneeling for me go mke me shoot her....so mke everybody go their separate ways....Coz even if she kneels for one week she will do d same tin again
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ExperTrait(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.
y wld a man b asking such question if not dat he wants his woman to b going on her kneels each time she offends him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by UTEWUOJO: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2014
We have no light since April

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ExperTrait(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
going on ur knees will make him know that u are really remorseful about what u did and that there is no pride in u at all. it will make the man to love u more and respect u.
luv u? It depends hw backround oo. Imagine a yoruba gal kneeling for u, na normal tin for dem. I will nt take u serious
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=timascious post=28184790]Why not? If not?
But, you expect a man to go down on one knee to propose to you. Abeg, answer this question, you be him mama? Or what has he done to make him deserve those few minutes of punishment while you relish the moment? Or better put, what have you done to deserve such an uncommon "go down on one knee moment to propose marriage" scene.

To whom much is given, of him him or her, much is expected.

If you have done something wrong to get him upset then you should be able to apologise properly. When I say properly, I mean on your knees.
Taking him to bed would not and never, I repeat never resolve the issue, you would only succeed in sweeping the whole issue under the carpet.
Going on your knees to apologise, does not make you less of a woman. Call me traditional, oh yes, I get it I am very traditional to the core. And remember "pride comes before fall".
This is Africa! Get your priorities right.
Respect is reciprocal.
Gbam!!!

Sir I respect you. Bravo!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mdee1(m): 9:47am On Nov 21, 2014
MNDY:

Until I begin deal with this guy before him go know say no be everybody wey dey this life or forum be human-being!
-------------------
Apparently, you think my signature beneath every of my Nairaland posts is a mere threat . . . right?
-------------------
Seun, call this dude to order sharply before I start showing a member of your website some real sh*t fa! Na you look for trouble fa!
-------------------
It is clear you have anger issues and this made you quote me to criticize me illogically in the first place! I am sure you do it quite often! Enrol for an anger management programme! They may be hard to find though especially here in Nigeria!
lmao! do u even know what that means?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 21, 2014
harmlessphil:
I be expert when it comes to apologising on my kneel, it doesn't remove a string of hair on my body it only brings peace. so its no big deal.

Carry on my sister notin do u. More grease to your elbow, na ur type dey enjoy marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
kneeling doesnt show anything about your apology. If I make a mistake or do something wrong I will sit down, we'll have a conversation and I will without question give him a sincere apology and learn from it. I expect the same from him, don't kneel just give a sincere apology, learn from it and we'll be fine..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:

Am still asking the mumu girl the same question ooo... No mind DAT foolish geh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2014
tobymichael:

I no even want sorry,kneeling for me go mke me shoot her....so mke everybody go their separate ways....Coz even if she kneels for one week she will do d same tin again

Lol... Forgiveness no dy ur dic ne?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 10:25am On Nov 21, 2014
ExperTrait:
y wld a man b asking such question if not dat he wants his woman to b going on her kneels each time she offends him.

He wants to know who's humble and who's not!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2014
ExperTrait:
luv u? It depends hw backround oo. Imagine a yoruba gal kneeling for u, na normal tin for dem. I will nt take u serious

But how about a girl who hasn't knelt down to apologize to anyone, when she does that to u, its really a big thing
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

But don't do it too often ooo... Good geh... U see why u got married in the first place Leave all this our sisters forming "over-my-dead-body-for-me-to-kneel-down-to-apologize"!!! Them go wait taya eh!! May God scatter u thunderstorms of blessings... First u go born triplets, ur man wud be the first man on record not to cheat on u... He would wash ur undies, make breakfast for u, bath ur kids, and provide u with plenty money in Jesus name I pray!!! Say Amen,,,,

Amen to most of the prayers nt all of them.God will not make me see wat wil make my sugar wash undies 4 me.he does not need 2 do dat 2 prove hs love 4 me.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 10:32am On Nov 21, 2014
semioyin:
kneeling doesnt show anything about your apology. If I make a mistake or do something wrong I will sit down, we'll have a conversation and I will without question give him a sincere apology and learn from it. I expect the same from him, don't kneel just give a sincere apology, learn from it and we'll be fine..

Sister no be every situations of wrong u go sit down with guy talk ooo... Some situations need pleading, begging, crying, apologizing, wailing, moaning, groaning, KNEELING and ROLLING on the floor...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:

Heh. Before I could divulge that 'information', I'd need to know the name of the gutter that taught you to mock those who mourn before it spit you out.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Tinnasmile:

Amen to most of the prayers nt all of them.God will not make me see wat wil make my sugar wash undies 4 me.he does not need 2 do dat 2 prove hs love 4 me.

cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Heh. Before I could divulge that 'information', I'd need to know the name of the gutter that taught you to mock those who mourn before it spit you out.

Pls wat are u saying again Read ur comment again, it maketh no sense sister.... I'm loyal ma tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

Pls wat are u saying again Read ur comment again, it maketh no sense sister.... I'm loyal ma tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

...That's probably because you took "plays" instead of English, and failed daycare. You're cursed anyhow.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mdee1(m): 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

that explains y u talk like this(senselessly) that was where and whom u got ur training from...i'm so sad for u :-(
And it's time u call ur ass back from vacation, the sh1t ur mouth as spewed here is enough....my regards to the disgusting stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.