Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? (66711 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Son Proposes To Girlfriend On His Knees. [photos] / Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

Sister no be every situations of wrong u go sit down with guy talk ooo... Some situations need pleading, begging, crying, apologizing, wailing, moaning, groaning, KNEELING and ROLLING on the floor ...

Curious, is that what your mother did when she 'wronged' you 2day? Really?!

ityP:

I was wronged by my mother today and she knelt down and begged and I forgive her... U see?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 21, 2014
I don't tink I can ever offend my BF or huby to such extent cos am a very peaceful n quiet person bt if d need such arise then I'll go on my knees n apologise n I'll nt get up until he forgives me, then we can take it from there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ExperTrait(m): 10:48am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

But how about a girl who hasn't knelt down to apologize to anyone, when she does that to u, its really a big thing
dats tru bt for me, its no big deal

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by josite: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2014
if he truly is your hubsand and you suspect kneeling will resolve the knot and you refuse to kneel,very soon you will be glad to lose him to finer babes and taller abbes and richer babes who will kneel 20 times for him when one kneeling is required.Thts why the more these ladies attends churches the more frustrating findling a good husband becomes.May it not be through a very dificult lesson ,we learn if u cant submit to him all the way dont marry him.and if u the guys sense for one reason or the other she wont wholly submit ,leave her.but the guys too will not cus she works with an oil company or a manager of a bank at balogun branch.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ExperTrait(m): 10:50am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

He wants to know who's humble and who's not!!!
u cant judge by just dat o
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:
that explains y u talk like this, that was where and whom u got ur training from...i'm so sad for u :-(

Talk like?

'Cage' turned gutter, eh? Now that you're projecting, I'll assume you can comprehend your error..
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

Sister no be every situations of wrong u go sit down with guy talk ooo... Some situations need pleading, begging, crying, apologizing, wailing, moaning, groaning, KNEELING and ROLLING on the floor...

Abeg, that only happens when u act and don't think abt the consequences.. as a wife, will know and respect my husband's limits - I take that very seriously so I doubt I will cross the line that will force me to do ^^
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

Pls wat are u saying again Read ur comment again, it maketh no sense sister.... I'm loyal ma tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy u no dey give up o. Why u dey try convince this girls na? U wan marry them.

There's a chic out there who will be willing to kneel for you no mata what. You better stop wasting your time to recycle terrible mentalities here.

Imagine if a husband has to be the head and priest in the home, he's supposed to bless his wife and kids. They kneel while he prays for them. Its a sign of headship as the scripture demands.

Se woman wey no fit kneel beg her husband go fit kneel down for blessings?

This ladies are not looking for your type. Na "anything goes" kind of man they want.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by mdee1(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Talk like?

'Cage' turned gutter, eh? Now that you're projecting, I'll assume you can comprehend your error...
cause u spent half ur life in a cage doesn't make it ur home
@ItyP I think it's time we ignore that attention seeking wh0r3(wasnt even talking to her in the first place)
Be taking panadol for someone else's headache #gbeborun #MrsSolomakinde

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:
@ItyP I think it's time we ignore that attention seeking wh0r3(wasnt even talking to her in the first place)

I don tell una. Leave them alone! God give them the kind husband d want.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:

Ya belligerent IDI.OT, death is not just "someone else's headache". The next time you want to say something insensitive and totally stu.piddd to someone who's posted a general comment about mourning their loss, you should think better of it, and shut your dang trap! Or better yet, return to the stinking gutter where that's ok and spare us your bile-inducing filth.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by tobymichael(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

Lol... Forgiveness no dy ur dic ne?

Lol....u fit forgive if ur woman do dat kind tin?r
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 11:26am On Nov 21, 2014
some girls and their pride sha. ladies, pls come down a little.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

...That's probably because you took "plays" instead of English, and failed daycare. You're cursed anyhow.

I had severe intelligence issues so when I was 1 years, doctors advise my mama to put me in Primary 1... So ma, sorry to tell u this: I didn't do daycare... grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:33am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:
that explains y u talk like this(senselessly) that was where and whom u got ur training from...i'm so sad for u :-(
And it's time u call ur ass back from vacation, the sh1t ur mouth as spewed here is enough....my regards to the disgusting stuff

Abeg no kill this girl ooo grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:36am On Nov 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Curious, is that what your mother did when she 'wronged' you 2day? Really?!

And she has d guts not to kneel down... Ala I go chop her raw
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ceo003: 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
clevvermind:
Can you as a lady go on your knees before your man to apologise for something you did wrong?

Can you tender an apology to your man on your knees?

Maybe you offended him or said something offensive to him. Can you go on your knees and say i'm really sorry for what i did last time, "please forgive me."?

Do you think it's not right for a lady to do that?

Let's hear from you.

yes women should kneel more even to their boyfriends smiley
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
ExperTrait:
u cant judge by just dat o

At least I can start from there... A humble person can not say "over my dead body" for he or she to kneel down
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:44am On Nov 21, 2014
semioyin:

Abeg, that only happens when u act and don't think abt the consequences.. as a wife, will know and respect my husband's limits - I take that very seriously so I doubt I will cross the line that will force me to do ^^

Ok ma...
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by clevvermind(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
ceo003:

yes women should kneel more even to their boyfriends smiley
why their boyfriends and nt their husbands?
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:50am On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Guy u no dey give up o. Why u dey try convince this girls na? U wan marry them.

There's a chic out there who will be willing to kneel for you no mata what. You better stop wasting your time to recycle terrible mentalities here.

Imagine if a husband has to be the head and priest in the home, he's supposed to bless his wife and kids. They kneel while he prays for them. Its a sign of headship as the scripture demands.

Se woman wey no fit kneel beg her husband go fit kneel down for blessings?

This ladies are not looking for your type. Na "anything goes" kind of man they want.

Broda to be honest, I wouldn't want my wife to kneel down and apologize for any wrong she has done... If she has committed a terrible offence that requires kneeling and begging like adultery, I ain't thinking twice, I'm divorcing her... But when I saw how arrogant most ladies are here, e com provoke ma anger... Girls, all of u should just KNEEL down NOW
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:53am On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:

Honestly na this kind tin I dy like oooooo... E fit no end broda.., but u can rest now ko... U has done well
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:56am On Nov 21, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

Ya belligerent IDI.OT, death is not just "someone else's headache". The next time you want to say something insensitive and totally stu.piddd to someone who's posted a general comment about mourning their loss, you should think better of it, and shut your dang trap! Or better yet, return to the stinking gutter where that's ok and spare us your bile-inducing filth.

This small geh can speak English ooo... Clap for urself Ma shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:57am On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

Broda to be honest, I wouldn't want my wife to kneel down and apologize for any wrong she has done... If she has committed a terrible offence that requires kneeling and begging like adultery, I ain't thinking twice, I'm divorcing her... But when I saw how arrogant most ladies are here, e com provoke ma anger... Girls, all of u should just KNEEL down NOW

Hehehe! U don vex truly.

Leave this NL chics alone. I've told you many girls out there know the right thing. Even some wey dey oppose kneeling to apologize here will end up doing more.

Abeg just retire from the mata grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 11:58am On Nov 21, 2014
tobymichael:

Lol....u fit forgive if ur woman do dat kind tin?r

I dy mad... She go leave MA house shape shap

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by ityP(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Hehehe! U don vex truly.

Leave this NL chics alone. I've told you many girls out there know the right thing. Even some wey dey oppose kneeling to apologize here will end up doing more.

Abeg just retire from the mata grin

I would think about it sir... Ladies should I stop kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

grin grin grin

I wouldn't judge every lady based on kneeling. I would judge based on their mindset, which is obvious by their comments. I wouldn't believe its sarcasm.

This love and feeling people claim to have for their partners is often fake. It starts with ego and pride. Although we have diversities in religion, race, tribe and culture. A white lady who loves a Nigerian man forces herself to learn his culture and vice versa.

All I'm saying is people don't really love as they claim - either they haven't found the right person or they're over-damaged.

When true love is in place, nothing stops a man from washing his wife's undies, doing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing the baby, dressing the kid etc. even while he provides for the home. Likewise, nothing stops the woman from respecting her man, leaving decisions to him (even if she'll contribute), submitting absolutely, kneeling down to serve him food etc...

WE ALL COUNT THESE THINGS AS BIG DEAL BECAUSE THE LOVE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH YET!

A wise man once said
WE ALL COUNT THESE THINGS AS BIG DEAL
BECAUSE THE LOVE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH YET!
~ Glorified Tunde (2014)

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

I like this guy gaan

grin grin grin Thanks. You better leave those chicks alone. Na only fine we wan chop?

mdee1:
I know say u know, I just want make u hear from me say u get brain

Only wise men think the way u do sir wink
Mrdrix:

A wise man once said
WE ALL COUNT THESE THINGS AS BIG DEAL
BECAUSE THE LOVE IS JUST NOT ENOUGH YET!
~ Glorified Tunde (2014)

ONLY WISE MEN RECOGNIZE A WISE ONE.

Thanks smiley smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Olypeppy(f): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
ityP:

And u go wait taya too... Men go come, then run!!! grin grin grin
sorry to disappoint u dear...I'm the sweetest after candy n I'm also good at apologizing whether wrong or nt.Is nt a necessity to kneel.
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Olypeppy(f): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ukutsgp:
i dnt want to wait for too long.
oooh dear.....I'm sorry"on my knees already
Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by Ukutsgp(m): 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2014
Olypeppy:
oooh dear.....I'm sorry"on my knees already
ok. Pls stand up. It's enough. Dnt hurt your knees.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Go On Your Knees Before Your Man To Apologise? by stjsd(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2014
mifavour:

will he also go down on his kneee to apologize to me when he does sth wrong if he can i can.

common sense, U NO GET.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Ladies, What's The 'ideal Male Body' You Admire So Much? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.