Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Falling In Love With A Strange Stranger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With A Strange Stranger (469 Views)

Stranger Spots Lady Texting Another Guy While With Her Man See What He Did / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Start And Maintain An Online Conversation With A Stranger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Falling In Love With A Strange Stranger by israelboy1(m): 10:24am On Nov 20, 2014
Dear pretty little stranger
Your presences catches my attention
Your smiles strangles the joy out of me
Be warned…I only want you as friend

Never you try whatsoever funny
Slipping through my hand
Entering into my heart
I only want you to be a friend
Give me not the chance to be moody

Strange stranger strange stranger
Where are you
Am missing you
You are all I want
During tough time and pain
I can pour my heart
When things become harder

You are so strange
Believe me stranger
I only saw you once
You made me fell in love
You are so strange
I can’t even define you
Strange stranger
So strange
I can’t even fathom

Dear pretty wise stranger
I only wanted you to be a friend
You slipped through my hand
Enter into my heart
I love you now
Let me see you more
Much more than just a friend
Re: Falling In Love With A Strange Stranger by Kellyakon(f): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2014
first to comment. pls wats special?
Re: Falling In Love With A Strange Stranger by israelboy1(m): 10:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Kellyakon:
first to comment. pls wats special?

.....well, it's a poem

(1) (Reply)

DO_YOU_KNOW ???? / For The Ladies Who've Met Up With Their 2014 Resolution- 3 More Saturdays To Go / EXCLUSIVE : Six (6) Amazing Keys In Building And Maintaining A Happy Relationshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.