Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Injoo I1s [pros And Cons] - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Injoo I1s [pros And Cons] (1114 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Owning An Iphone In Nigeria? / my bad encounter with injoo i1s and jumia's customer service / Switching To Micro Sim; The Pros And Cons And Your Suggestions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Injoo I1s [pros And Cons] by imtech(m): 10:45am On Nov 20, 2014
hey everybody...Most if not all of us have heard , used or are using the injoo i1s [the 'wonder' smartphone from jumia].
As we all know , this baby has 1gb of RAM , 8gb ROM , android 4.4kitkat , 5mp rear camera[with AF] and a 0.3 mp front facing camera , 5inched display among others..

My mum and a very close friend got this device ...The fact that the phone was my mum's actually gave me enough time to 'review' it ...Soo here's what i observed enjoy;
Pros
1. The operating system ; android 4.4 kitkat .It was actually the 1st device with android 4.4 that i 'used' so i was really psyched using it ..So for the OS , thumbs up
2.1gb RAM
3.Large 5' display
4.Stock android *sort of*

Cons
Another thing i observed was that all the advantages actually had one or 2 disadvantages embedded in 'em ....here goes ;
1.The OS ; Its actually boring ..Apart frm the ranges of software you can download , you almost wo'nt see any diff btwn the platform and that of another smartphone running android 4.2 jelly bean.
2.The RAM ; With 1gb RAM one shld xpect a smoother xperience compared to a device with 512mb RAM ,yey we have that but the device still lags
3.The resolution ; I was actually xpecting a 720p display ..The 480х960p makes the interface a bit cartoonish on a 5' display
4.No or lame UI [user interface e.g samsung's touch wiz , htc's sense ui asus's zen ui among others ] The UI actually makes the xperience wth d phone intresting and fun ..This is not totally a problem tho . Why ? You can always download as many launchers as you like...
Thanks for reading ..Feel free to share your xperience
Speaking of launchers , i wld b doing a post on 'em .watchout.....PEACE
Re: Injoo I1s [pros And Cons] by IWillSucceed: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
For the price,everything is okay but for the poor battery.You can't really expect a 720p display on a 13k device.People only complain more about the battery life.
Re: Injoo I1s [pros And Cons] by imtech(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
IWillSucceed:
For the price,everything is okay but for the poor battery.You can't really expect a 720p display on a 13k device.People only complain more about the battery life.

Very true...The price compensates for all the cons...its a good phone tho

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp+ Is Gone (I Miss It) / Please Help Me Root My Android Phone!!! / Innjoo One 3g Hd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.