Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting (28337 Views)

Ribadu, Mark Clash Over National Assembly Budget / Massive Protest In Enugu Over National Assembly Election Result / Buhari Threatens To Quit Apc Over National Publicity Secretary Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Wow
Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
How I wish Jonathan deploys security operatives in the North East with the same alacrity he does with same against his political opponents, the insurgency of Boko Haram would have reduced.

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
If PDP/SSS try anything funny! This democracy will be buried today!
empty barrel makes the loudest noise

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by PassingShot(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Let whoever knows how events are unfolding feed us here please.

NgeneUkwu, barcanistar, and any other progressive.
Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by amaraudo: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
bitterpenis:
Anything goes in the government to cling to power by any means necessary.... riots would surely follow if true Tambuwal is denied entry into the complex, or removed as the speaker of the national assembly

Please examine your brains

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
celeron40:
GEJ is now so desperate, he wants to ruin everything this Nation stands for..PDP's rule of impunity must end..#Whereisour20bn#Stealingisnotcorruption.
What exactly has GEJ got to do with this? Don't they have their own brains? Forget about pointing fingers and let's say it the way it is... GEJ has nothing on these people ... They are the aurthors of their own misfortunes all in a flash of greed... They fight amongst each other just for self satisfaction instead of putting the people first these grown lunatics put their pockets first....

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by naptu2: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
Chief Ekene Ngwu
@ KenisCruise

Some HOR members climbing the gate into National Assembly. APC members chanting and clapping pic.twitter.com/8URAVRbFW9

Tambuwal and other APC HOR members climbing the gate into NASS.
11:01am - 20 Nov 14

Before my very eyes. Femi Gbajabiamila, Minority Leader climbs the gate into National Assembly Complex

https://mobile.twitter.com/KenisCruise

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by Olaolufred(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
[size=14pt]
argon500:
Nigeria, Banana Republic

Nigerian, Animal in human skin
[/size]

80% OF NIGERIAN FITS ACCURATELY TO YOUR ASSERTION.

THE 80% WILL SOON APPEAR ON THIS THREAD TO HAIL THEIR HERO- EBELLEI.

12 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by celeron40(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
krispycash:

What exactly has GEJ got to do with this? Don't they have their own brains? Forget about pointing fingers and let's say it the way it is... GEJ has nothing on these people ... They are the aurthors of their own misfortunes all in a flash of greed... They fight amongst each other just for self satisfaction instead of putting the people first these grown lunatics put their pockets first....
Don't be naïve..can a whole detachment of DSS operatives be dispatched to the HOR with the C-in-C being oblivious of it? I don't think you people know how powerful a President is.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by bigtt76(f): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2014
See law makers breaking the law grin trying to whip up support from the people ....the very masses they've neglected for so long taaaaa! We nor go join ona we go sidon de watch grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
hopilo:

for your mind. so easy to sit in the comfort of your home and type poo
Nigeria will burn, if that is what Jonathan wants. Does he think northern honourable members will support him on this? With some northern senators against the extention of the emergency rule in three states and the inability of the House of Representatives to sit, I wonder how the emergency rule will stand.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by stinggy(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Arch1:
JonaTAN, bring back our second niger bridge

Like you had one before undecided

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by free2ryhme: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2014
We don't even have power to generate our fridge to give ice water challenge ...lol

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by GeeOh(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
chai!make i kuik borow fela voice, "demostration of craz"
Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by free2ryhme: 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Arch1:
JonaTAN, bring back our second niger bridge

You and the entire easterners have been scammed by an otueke ogogoro drunkard

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by xcolanto(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2014
Hay pee cee sounding like diseased growling hounds starving of attention and stinks of defeat.

@ news like we didn't see this coming! No one man would trample upon the laws of Nigeria and think his a born to rule.
It's official! Tamb's is a public citizen grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by scantee(m): 11:50am On Nov 20, 2014
Tambuwal must go period

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2014
celeron40:
Don't be naïve..can a whole detachment of DSS operatives be dispatched to the HOR with the C-in-C being oblivious of it? I don't think you people know how powerful a President is.
I will tell u this authoritatively, that yes DSS can be dispatched without the authority of the president to curb any form of disturbance in any parastatal.... That is why they have a director!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by hazyfm: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2014
MADNESS AT IT'S PEAK

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by prosperup(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2014
The police tear gassed the speaker and some other lawmakers.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by Olaolufred(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2014
JONATHAN SHOULD THREAD CAREFULLY.

THE MORE OF HIS DESPERATION DRIVE, THE MORE HE WILL RAISE MORE NIGERIANS AGAINST HIMSELF.

HE HAD MY VOTE IN 2011, BUT NEVER AGAIN IN 2015.

SO MANY NIGERIANS ARE DISSAPOINTED IN HIM.

HE SHOULD NOT ADD MORE.
[b][/b]

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by bitterpenis(m): 11:51am On Nov 20, 2014
amaraudo:

Please examine your brains
you surely have nothing reasonable to say... i bet you are still a child, i bet you are shameless, i bet you have sold your soul to the devil, i bet you are beclouded by sentiments such as religion and tribe...

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by hazyfm: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2014
profjustine458:

I thought they say Tambuwal is a lawyer or is it
sharia law that he read. Let him read the
constitution for proper guidance. You cant eat
ur cake & have it.
He is lawyer. He consulted the constitution, and there is not part of it he bridged.
Less I forget, it is not eat your cake and have it, but "have your cake and eat it." Stop watching Nollywood movies, some of them have an adverse effect on your spoken and written English.

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by deflover(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Nigeria will burn, if that is what Jonathan wants. Does he think northern honourable members will support him on this? With some northern senators against the extention of the emergency rule in three states and the inability of the House of Representatives to sit, I wonder how the emergency rule will stand.
there is a difèrence btw d law and its interpretation..GEJ is only placing such request from d office of d president but if dey refuse he wil use d office of d C-in-C which is d only office d army takes orders from...a lot of u nid 2 be schooled on d diff powers dat sit controls.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by ZACHIE: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2014
A leper may not milk a cow,
he can spill the gourd of milk.

Daftson has nothing to offer Nigeria,
He can burn it down.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by tellwisdom: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

See who is talking sad...You know go, go finish your eba wey u keep for plate?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by hazyfm: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
Chukwugekwu:
Okay nah

PLS TAKE THESE OFF, DON'T BE STUPIDD
Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by naptu2: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Chief Ekene Ngwu
@ KenisCruise
National Assembly Gate finally opened for NASS MEMBERS ONLY. Let me leave here before someone produces a loud sound

Long line of Vehicles and gridlock in front of National Assembly pic.twitter.com/XmEetdPZ5n

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by onatisi(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2014
krispycash:

I will tell u this authoritatively, that yes DSS can be dispatched without the authority of the president to curb any form of disturbance in any parastatal.... That is why they have a director!
no need arguing with ppl here .anybody can shout or rants here , it doesn't change a thing about what is happening at the national assembly.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by hazyfm: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2014
profjustine458:

I thought they say Tambuwal is a lawyer or is it
sharia law that he read. Let him read the
constitution for proper guidance. You cant eat
ur cake & have it.

Did u attend night school?

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Security Operatives Take Over National Assembly Ahead Of Reps’ Sitting by OAM4J: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
This is seriously uncalled for.

What is this country turning to? A lawless country?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I’m Coming Up With Anti-corruption Plan — Jonathan / Inside The Oil Deals That Cost Nigeria Billions; Between Diezani And Others / Seyi Makinde: I Take Responsibility For Oyo Market Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.