Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) (5593 Views)

Marian Adejokun Suffers Allergic Eyedrop Reaction (Graphic Photos) / Lady Lying Lifeless On Obasa Street Off Oba Akran Ikeja (photo) / Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Arysexy:

Nice of u.

On a negative note, if something happened to that man while u led him, u would b arrested by Nigerian police.

This man could have survived if first aid was administered to him But the fear of answering for what u know not obviously made the helper abandoned him.

Check the positioning of d legs and d pillow support.

We need re-orientation in this country, likewise NPF
well thank God nothing happened to him because some police men stationed at the U-turn near LASU saw when I was leading the blind man where he would enter a bus.

The way I held the man on his arms,you would think I had known him before then the way we walked and talked trekking towards Iyana-Iba. grin grin

God bless the man wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 4:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
you are obviously right.

I saved a blind man today from being hit by moving vehicle along Alaba-rago and LASU area today. The blind man alighted from a bus and was on his way to mile 2. I didn't even know he was blind not until my younger sister whom I was with told me that the man behind us is blind. He almost got hit by a trailer when he was asking some people to show him the way to Iyana-Iba,so I quickly held the man on his arms and we trekked from LASU gate down to Iyana-Iba guiding him with his stick before I put him in a bus going to mile 2 while I am my sister went our own way.
I wonder what would have happened if I didn't render the help with the rough driving by drivers on that axis.

Nigerians should learn to help people who find themselves in such trauma.
that was niceof you.
But most Nigerians wouldn't have bothered.One day i was coming frm church,around dat iyanaipaja bridge and someone was lying on d ground he had probably been hit by a car.Instead of taking him to the nearest hospital or calling emergency numbers,people just gathered around saying ''eeyah''.It baffles me dat people can take pictures of accident victims instead of getting help.Naija i hail o
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by kemback2220003: 4:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is an Igbo man.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
kelechiMarie:
that was niceof you.
But most Nigerians wouldn't have bothered.One day i was coming frm church,around dat iyanaipaja bridge and someone was lying on d ground he had probably been hit by a car.Instead of taking him to the nearest hospital or calling emergency numbers,people just gathered around saying ''eeyah''.It baffles me dat people can take pictures of accident victims instead of getting help.Naija i hail o
I can count how many times I have helped people who are in such situations.

I remember one incident that happened at Ikotun last year. A girl was alighting from a danfo bus which I was inside too and she missed her step. An oncoming SUV driven by a woman hit the girl and part of her foot was under the tire right in my front. While people were shouting,I banged the car of the woman with my hand and told her to reverse a little so that the girl's trapped foot could be removed. Thank God the tyre didn't totally climb the girls foot.
I forcefully opened the woman's car and two guys hopped in with the injured girl while I stayed in the front seat and I told the woman to drive to a nearby hospital. The woman paid for the hospital bills and she promised to take care of the girl till she was well.
Because of that incident,I cancelled my appointment that day.

The annoying thing is that policemen were there and they couldn't do nada! grin

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by pendy79: 5:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
kemback2220003:
This is an Igbo man.

Looks like chukwudi44s uncle.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
I can count how many times I have helped people who are in such situations.

I remember one incident that happened at Ikotun last year. A girl was alighting from a danfo bus which I was inside too and she missed her step. An oncoming SUV driven by a woman hit the girl and part of her foot was under the tire right in my front. While people were shouting,I banged the car of the woman with my hand and told her to reverse a little so that the girl's trapped foot could be removed. Thank God the tyre didn't totally climb the girls foot.
I forcefully opened the woman's car and two guys hopped in with the injured girl while I stayed in the front seat and I told the woman to drive to a nearby hospital. The woman paid for the hospital bills and she promised to take care of the girl till she was well.
Because of that incident,I cancelled my appointment that day.

The annoying thing is that policemen were there and they couldn't do nada! grin
policemen ke?police men dat watched dogs eat up a four year old and did nothing?They're only effective as tools in the hands of politicians,i gave up on NPF a loooooooong time agogrin
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
kelechiMarie:
policemen ke?police men dat watched dogs eat up a four year old and did nothing?They're only effective as tools in the hands of politicians,i gave up on NPF a loooooooong time agogrin
Omo,I hear that story come week. The useless policemen couldn't save the poor kid. Not even using something to hit the dogs.
That's Naija police for you!
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
Omo,I hear that story come week. The useless policemen couldn't save the poor kid. Not even using something to hit the dogs.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by kelechiMarie(f): 6:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
berem:
but you see as dem dey flex muscle for tambuwal today tcheew
berem:
but dem dey flex muscle for national assembly today
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by gbadexy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Arysexy:

Nice of u.

On a negative note, if something happened to that Blind man while u led him, u would have been arrested by Nigerian police.

This man could have survived if first aid was administered to him But the fear of answering for what u know not obviously made the helper abandon him.

Check the positioning of d legs and d pillow support and shirt unbuttoned, all points to first aid attempt.

We need re-orientation in this country, likewise NPF
Same thing I noticed too. Foaming on the mouth is a pointer to heart attack while the leg raised up and shirt loosened looks like an attempt at first aid probably from someone or done by the same man if he had knowledge on first aid treatment in case of heart attack.
One sure thing is that he was still alive while foaming in the mouth and if he was helped to a hospital on time, he could have survived if the hospital has something as basic as oxygen tank.

1 Like

Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
ilugunboy:

.....yes!.

In same area... the front-fender of my colleague's car was removed while in traffic...and the thieves were daring her to come out of the car if she can... grin grin grin

my sister...bone that area. cheesy
What is the chief security officer of the state doing about it
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by nature20: 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
natasha:
This is someone's husband, father, son, brother, relative, friend.
@ Poster - Would you be pleased to see your father's last pictures plasted across the net like this? Where is our decorum? Give this man some dignity and respect please.
Perhaps his family are not even aware of his death but thanks to your thread they will be.

Am out!!
and what exactly are you trying to say? Why do you thank the OP at the same time you condemn him.He has done well.
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by nature20: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
natasha:
This is someone's husband, father, son, brother, relative, friend.
@ Poster - Would you be pleased to see your father's last pictures plasted across the net like this? Where is our decorum? Give this man some dignity and respect please.
Perhaps his family are not even aware of his death but thanks to your thread they will be.

Am out!!
Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Ilekokonit: 4:16am On Nov 21, 2014
Arysexy:
This man obviously died from hypertension or. Epilepsy going by d evidence of foam in d mouth. RIP

Normally, in sane societies, people who suffer from epilepsy are not allowed to drive and their licence is automatically cancelled and the health system helps them manage the condition either through medication or brain surgery.

But then again, Nigeria has been kidnapped by criminals (of ALL parties) at the top who couldn't care less if all sick people in Nigeria died horrific deaths as long as the Looting continues.

At this rate, even God may now be afraid of Nigeria.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lying Dead Next To His Car At Ijesha Lagos(graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Ilekokonit:

Normally, in sane societies, people who suffer from epilepsy are not allowed to drive and their licence is automatically cancelled and the health system helps them manage the condition either through medication or brain surgery.

But then again, Nigeria has been kidnapped by criminals (of ALL parties) at the top who couldn't care less if all sick people in Nigeria died horrific deaths as long as the Looting continues.

At this rate, even God may now be afraid of Nigeria.
It's truly a sad situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six Pack Care (rock Gym) With Leg & Arm Trainers / Cholera Kills 24 Persons In Bayelsa State / COVID-19 Update For September 9 2021 In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.