Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:24 PM

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (28026 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ChurchillStorm: 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
These iiddioots that have been brainwashed by religion and can't use their sense again... This is for you lot.

Cutehector and his fellow simpletons, you guys wan kill the girl ni cos of a mistake. Are you all without sin? Huh?

most of you have already told lies today. Lies and abortion are the same thing according to Christianity so y'all should STFU.

She can't take care of the baby so giving birth to it would be ruining both her life and that of the baby's.

You people should use your senses more often.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Mobsync(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
JustBimbo:

On my way to get one. Hope it gonna work fast. Don't wana drop in my studies. I just can't withstand having a baby for someone I didn't really love. I just like him cos his jovial. And his not helping atall

You want to use alomo to abort pregnancy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by rioemmanuel(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
[size=32pt]My name is ABO and my friend's name is SEAN,together you can call us ABOSEAN[/size]

Source:homesteady
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tellwisdom: 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
ignis:

Let's face the truth. ...

We will all attack and curse Boko Haram when ever they bomb and kill people. What is the difference between the murder of Boko Haram and the murder of abortion?

Leave God to sanction her..No worse her matter with your swear..Na swear u swear for her so. No dey do like that. 3weeks never even turn human being wey u don already dey conclude sey she wan kill person. Abeg, apologize and withdraw ur curse.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tellwisdom: 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mobsync:

You want to use alomo to abort pregnancy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shebi jesus turn water to wine...That wan might work for her if she get fate..**Crawls out grin**
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by shindarayo(f): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

do u think everybody is a murderer like d girls u associate with?
wats d difff btw u and d girls dt abort.u hv sex u tk pills to kill d babay immediately dey hv sex dey wait till some tym to.ure no diff frm het.xcept u re a virgin. Or just barren.hypocrite.i just hope u dnt find urself in such sit.for all we knw shemight be beta dan u.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by shindarayo(f): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
ignis:

Mark my word.....Hear me and hear me well, if you take the life of that innocent baby in the name of abortion or anything you call it, You will remain barren for life.
Try it and see...

My advice for you is to have a rethink concerning the planned murder (abortion).
areu a prophet or soothsayers.abegiiiiii
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by shindarayo(f): 6:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
clevvermind:
so u know that u have to finish ur school and u went to engage in sex. are u nut? dnt dare abort that baby. nonsense.
wat dis one sayn.all d girls u hv sex wt re dey graduates or just plain illiterates. Mschewww.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by shindarayo(f): 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

she has parents now or she can take it to d guys parents.

as for it hindering her education, she shld ve put that into consideration. she was sent to learn not to be Fornicating up and down
we woman re our own enemies.until we learn to respect ourselves no man will.put ur hand in ur cunt raise it up and swear dt ure a virgin.or uve not hd sex in d last 3 month.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by chigo393(m): 6:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dat child may b d saviour of nigeria from political crisis oh. Abeg am contesting for president 2015. Vote for me oh
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Donjydex:
u go dey pray make ground open for u to enta
if i hear.... Highest dem go tell me ur a man, b responsible..finish..na d girl own sef go worse pass...
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
JustBimbo:
Pls friends help Me. Am serious disturbed and not happy, can't go for lecture cos am week. Have an unprotected sex with a friend last 3weeks. I was feeling down n I opt in for urine test which I discovered am pregnant. Pls help... i need to finish school first. i am about three weeks pregnant and i need to know ALL the ways of getting rid of it before it's too late. please don't think badly of me. this is hurting me real badly but my boyfriend dosen't want a child right now either.
otapiapia would do the job.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
shindarayo:
we woman re our own enemies.until we learn to respect ourselves no man will.put ur hand in ur cunt raise it up and swear dt ure a virgin.or uve not hd sex in d last 3 month.

why are some post on this thread so dumb and silly? how can u ask me to swear if a vigil? are u discussing my issue or what?

somebody asked for advice and l gave my, u are now asking me to make an oath. how does it concerns me

whether am a Virgil or not does it solve ur life's problems? nonsense
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 6:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
shindarayo:
wats d difff btw u and d girls dt abort.u hv sex u tk pills to kill d babay immediately dey hv sex dey wait till some tym to.ure no diff frm het.xcept u re a virgin. Or just barren.hypocrite.i just hope u dnt find urself in such sit.for all we knw shemight be beta dan u.

so u know me that much?

oponu
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
U want advice on if to murder someone innocent and blameless ... For ur own mistakes .... My take! Give birth to that child...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Vivly(f): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
ignis:

Mark my word.....Hear me and hear me well, if you take the life of that innocent baby in the name of abortion or anything you call it, You will remain barren for life.
Try it and see...

My advice for you is to have a rethink concerning the planned murder (abortion).
This is so wrong!
You have no right to swear for her.
It's her life for heaven's sake.
You won't and can't help her live it.
Please take back that curse.. Not unless you've offered to help her carry the pregnancy for the first six months.

5 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:

This is so wrong!
You have no right to swear for her.
It's her life for heaven's sake.
You won't and can't help her live it.
Please take back that curse.. Not unless you've offered to help her carry the pregnancy for the first six months.
he shouldnt hv said that tho...
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ignis: 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
krispycash:
U want advice on if to murder someone innocent and blameless ... For ur own mistakes .... My take! Give birth to that child...

God bless you.... Am glad we still have sensible and reasonable people like you on nairaland.

Vivly, are you encouraging her to go ahead with abortion and commit murder?

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Vivly(f): 7:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
he shouldnt hv said that tho...
It's a she.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:
It's a she.
oh a she...now dats weird... Untolerable
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by shindarayo(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
gede7744:

why are some post on this thread so dumb and silly? how can u ask me to swear if a vigil? are u discussing my issue or what?

somebody asked for advice and l gave my, u are now asking me to make an oath. how does it concerns me

whether am a Virgil or not does it solve ur life's problems? nonsense
d same ryt u hv to discuss her issues is d same ryt I hv since u decided to open dt gutter u kall mouth to spew nonsense on dis thread.wat ryt do u hv to judge her wen u re not holy urself.even God doesnt judge d way u did.and dt is y hr sf he who is wtout sin shld cast d first stone.abeg stop forming holy wen u knw ure not.we knw ur type forming mary on net yl ure not beta dan dos wr know.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by odiyaka(m): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thou Shall NOT Kill!
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Vivly(f): 7:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
ignis:

God bless you.... Am glad we still have sensible and reasonable people like you on nairaland.

Vivly, are you encouraging her to go ahead with abortion and commit murder?
I'm indifferent.
She has chosen what she feels is the best option for her and we should respect it.
Btw, an embryo ain't living yet so tone down on the murder bit.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:

I'm indifferent.
She has chosen what she feels is the best option for her and we should respect it.
no no no i disagree with u...life starts the moment the egg has been fertilized...
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Vivly(f): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
no no no i disagree with u...life starts the moment the egg has been fertilized...
If you say so; then girls who take morning pills after sex are also committing murder since the eggs have been fertilized.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:

I'm indifferent.

An embryo is living.
its ability to feed and undergo development makes it living smiley
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Vivly(f): 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tashamania:

An embryo is living.
its ability to feed and undergo development makes it living smiley

Ok doc.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:
If you say so; then girls who take morning pills after sex are also committing murder since the eggs have been fertilized.
lol no one knws d moment in whch an egg is fertilized... No one understands how life takes place in the womb... Not even doctors... Dats why u see girls discoverin dey r pregnant wen the foetus is three weeks old or one month old,....not a second old...
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ignis: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:

I'm indifferent.

Should we allow her to choose what she feels Is best even when we know it's absolutely and entirely wrong?
Should incase you don't know, an embryo got life. If it ain't got life, why do blood have to flow out during miscarriage?
Google is your friend dear.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:

Nope. smiley
Taking pills the morning after sex isnt murder and no, the eggs dont get fertilized immediately after sex smiley
It takes couple of days for an egg to get fertilized by the spe.rm.

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Vivly(f): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol no one knws d moment in whch an egg is fertilized... No one understands how life takes place in the womb... Not even doctors... Dats why u see girls discoverin dey r pregnant wen the foetus is three weeks old or one month old,....not a second old...
Tashamania:

Nope. smiley
Taking pills the morning after sex isnt murder and no, the eggs dont get fertilized immediately after sex smiley
It takes couple of days for an egg to get fertilized by the spe.rm.
Nah..... It takes about 24 hours for an egg to be fertilized. Now, those morning after pills can be taken even 72 hours after sex. That is after conception must have taken place. Going by your logic therefore, they are also guilty of committing murder as the op. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vivly:

Ok doc.
abeg no mind them,relax jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Men Turn Us To Monsters!!!! (video) / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? / My Fiancee Tested AA For Genotype When Young, Now She's Testing AS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.