Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? (28039 Views)

Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / She Is Pregnant, How Often Should We Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by derrick333(m): 6:02am On Nov 21, 2014
pretydiva:
den u prefer she commits murder by killing an innocent child bah. God is watching
3weeks fetus??babies r blessin 4rm God ,we no ,but bastards r curse ,sins u no a virgin ,u cnt preach2ani 1 abt abortion,
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2014
shindarayo:
helllo?afraid of d future.**laffn in arabic** I hv a family already.and yes hv hd an abortion b4.so what?mschewww.lets c wat d future hold for u.or do u tink its only dos dt hv abortions dt cant conceive?.u must be a learner or just plain ignorant.

now l get ur point

so because U ve had abortion before that's why u think every woman had? abi? what a reasoning.

l don't claim to be an angel but abortion is not among d sins ve comitted. so stop generalizing!
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
gede7744:
my candid advice

give birth to it

cos u might not ve a second chanc, not everyone does u know?

in as much u opened ur laps for d deed u must pay d price
If you paid the price for every thing you did in ur life you facncy you'd still be alive?

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
drealstan:

If you paid the price for every thing you did in ur life you facncy you'd still be alive?

same applicable to u
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by cherryice(f): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Oh pls noone should advice op on what to do. If shes old enough to sleep around and get pregnant, then should be able to know what pills or measures to take to abort the baby, shes not a novice and this isnt her first abortion! angrydont advice her please.. shes looking for someone to share in her sins.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2014
U bring kind of topic to nairaland for advice? U neva feel bad
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by farem: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2014
I dont see this being true, However take the following advice;

If you are so angry to see a baby you 'caused' to happen. wait till 9th month, get the doctor ready- deliver the baby and before you open your eyes to see 'it', poison yourself. I will be glad to nurture that creation of God into greatness.

Advanced SHEKAU!
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nmeri17: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Vivly:

Nah..... It takes about 24 hours for an egg to be fertilized. Now, those morning after pills can be taken even 72 hours after sex. That is after conception must have taken place. Going by your logic therefore, they are also guilty of committing murder as the op. smiley

if it exceeds 48 I should start calling u nne nwa cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Stanleyafam(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls we need to see a video of how it happened so we can give u d best of advice..
Thank you
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2014
cherryice:
Oh pls noone should advice op on what to do. If shes old enough to sleep around and get pregnant, then should be able to know what pills or measures to take to abort the baby, shes not a novice and this isnt her first abortion! angrydont advice her please.. shes looking for someone to share in her sins.

This your skin colour were do u get it from?
No vex ooo,Na question be this
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by uglyogre(f): 10:30am On Nov 21, 2014
JustBimbo:
Pls friends help Me. Am serious disturbed and not happy, can't go for lecture cos am week. Have an unprotected sex with a friend last 3weeks. I was feeling down n I opt in for urine test which I discovered am pregnant. Pls help... i need to finish school first. i am about three weeks pregnant and i need to know ALL the ways of getting rid of it before it's too late. please don't think badly of me. this is hurting me real badly but my boyfriend dosen't want a child right now either.
Walk into a good clinic or hospital. Tell the doctor you're pregnant and don't want to keep. He/she will give u options to terminate it. Choose whichever one suits you.
After this, close your two legs and stop being a fool

2 Likes

Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by omoharry(f): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
All you Nairalanders that are pretending to be holia than thou, condemning this girl, una won talk sey some of una never give girl belle before wey the girl remove? abi some of the so called girls here won talk sey dem never remove belle before, abi? Abeg make una waka pass jor, make i hear word. Hypocrites. Una try well well. Make she keep the pregnancy to bring pikin into this world to suffer as if the ones on the street, dying of malnutrition has been taken care off.
OP, if you still dont want to keep the preg then PM me i go give a Doctors number, he is very good at this. He does clean job. But next time try carry condom or postinor for bag any time you nor fit hold body. Cheers.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by shindarayo(f): 1:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
gede7744:

now l get ur point

so because U ve had abortion before that's why u think every woman had? abi? what a reasoning.

l don't claim to be an angel but abortion is not among d sins ve comitted. so stop generalizing!
so y re u clamouring asbif u are a saint.for all we knw ur sin might be worse dan abortion.we re all sinners.so jist because u dnt commit re kind of sinn mean u hv d right to judge
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by gede7744(f): 1:44pm On Nov 21, 2014
shindarayo:
so y re u clamouring asbif u are a saint.for all we knw ur sin might be worse dan abortion.we re all sinners.so jist because u dnt commit re kind of sinn mean u hv d right to judge

and how did l judge o? told her to keep d baby cos she might not ve a second chance u call that judgement?

l know a sister who is in her late 50ties who got pregnant in her year one at uni but she resolved to keep d baby and that is d only child she has till today

so assuming she listen to advice like yours and co what would ve become of her?

and it is your type that will first call her 'barren'
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by ignis: 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
omoharry:
All you Nairalanders that are pretending to be holia than thou, condemning this girl, una won talk sey some of una never give girl belle before wey the girl remove? abi some of the so called girls here won talk sey dem never remove belle before, abi? Abeg make una waka pass jor, make i hear word. Hypocrites. Una try well well. Make she keep the pregnancy to bring pikin into this world to suffer as if the ones on the street, dying of malnutrition has been taken care off.
OP, if you still dont want to keep the preg then PM me i go give a Doctors number, he is very good at this. He does clean job. But next time try carry condom or postinor for bag any time you nor fit hold body. Cheers.

The abortion expert have spoken. ..
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by shindarayo(f): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
gede7744:

and how did l judge o? told her to keep d baby cos she might not ve a second chance u call that judgement?

l know a sister who is in her late 50ties who got pregnant in her year one at uni but she resolved to keep d baby and that is d only child she has till today

so assuming she listen to advice like yours and co what would ve become of her?

and it is your type that will first call her 'barren'
I hv heard u madam.but b4 removing d fig in odas eye pls do m a favour and remove urs biko
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Missmossy(f): 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Huh lipsrsealed what's this?
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Fraih(f): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Here's anoda guy who re-registered on NL with a female Id,
Another Attention Seeker- AAS

Got no time for dem AAS
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
uglyogre:

Walk into a good clinic or hospital. Tell the doctor you're pregnant and don't want to keep. He/she will give u options to terminate it. Choose whichever one suits you.
After this, close your two legs and stop being a fool
Do you know were she the breath and you are telling her to close her legs
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
All this advice that you people are rendering here is completely nonsense because the girl has already make up her mind
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Hazardd(m): 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
Fraih:
Here's anoda guy who re-registered on NL with a female Id,
Another Attention Seeker- AAS

Got no time for dem AAS
Na so,I didn't even no that you are reasoning like me
Into fact meet me in my chamber lets discuss certain things
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Atk1nson(m): 8:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
JustBimbo:
Is it an abortion. Is just 3weeks pls guys help. Don't wana commit suicide
I know you are desperate to rid urself of d baby, but think carefully; as it's life is in ur hand, ur life is in Sumone else's hand.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Deapexboy(m): 9:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Duo am nt supporting abortion!

Bt all of u here ranting as if abortion is d greatest sin,mind u all sins are equal,anybody here who haven't fornicate should quote me nd swear whole heartedly....because she av fornicated and got pregant u tink u more rightous dan her .most of u ranting are just like ''pot calling kettle blacky''

''clear throat'' bt OP u knw u can't get ansa here na..

Pretends full here ooooo

fornicators calling sum1 who want to do abortion greatest sinner
#ask for d mercyof God#
#teamzip-up#
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by clevvermind(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
3 words.

don't do abortion.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by mcdokwe(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
JustBimbo:
Pls friends help Me. Am serious disturbed and not happy, can't go for lecture cos am week. Have an unprotected sex with a friend last 3weeks. I was feeling down n I opt in for urine test which I discovered am pregnant. Pls help... i need to finish school first. i am about three weeks pregnant and i need to know ALL the ways of getting rid of it before it's too late. please don't think badly of me. this is hurting me real badly but my boyfriend dosen't want a child right now either.
pls it is not a turmoil that you get rid of, I do not have much, I do not know you, but for the sake of the unborn and the love of children generally, I don't mind claiming responsibility and helping in every little way I can so that child might live. You can begin to love the child later or want to give him up for adoption after birth, pregnancy does not stop u from continuing your studies, abortion might. You may never overcome the guilt if you do
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by STENON(f): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
Allow the baby to Live.....
and your Future will be Great with that Child.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Vule(m): 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
I can help you get rid of the pragnancy just give me a call @ 08068851404 i will help you.
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
donsalvy:
and u had to bring it to nairaland. undecided
i wonder o
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by boombay(m): 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
my sister mix hypo and jik together and drink two cup of it... my sister the baby go erase sharp sharp!grin
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
JustBimbo:
Pls I need help seriously. Am trusting on you girl for serious help. My parents will kill me. I feel like killing masef. Ma dad will bury me alive. Pls help me. Exam is at the corner. I wish I need did it. Pls
Pls
Pls
I can help,there is this drug that have 90% efficiency
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by Jchi9876: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2014
WarRLaY:
there are 2 things involve is either you give birth to the child or you abort, if you give birth to the child, you are safe, if you abort, there are 2 things involve, either you die(in shame) or you lose your womb, if you die, you are save, if you lose your womb, there are 2 things involve, either ur status is single or your status is married, if your status is single, you are save, if your status is married, there are 2 things involve, either your hobby take in another wife to produce a child or you and ur hobby are moving from hospitals to churches ,if your hobby take in another wife, you are save, if you guys are moving from church to church, hospital to hospital, shrine to shrine, motherless home to fatherless home , there are two things involve, either you get frustrated and kill your self, or you are finally given a child in the motherless home, if you kill your self, you are save, if you adopt, there are two things involve ,either the child get to know, you adopted him or the owner of the child show up, if the child get to know, you are safe, if the owner showup , 2 tin involve .. 2 be continue

Dry man
Re: I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It? by tottinova: 10:58pm On May 03, 2015
it is better to kill yourself Dan to commit suicide

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / Woman Flees As Boyfriend Drowns In Hotel / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.