Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,279 members, 7,807,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. (5084 Views)

Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen You First Ask Him(ur Bf) for Money / She Said She Is Disappointed At Me / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2014
My bf boss is asking me out, when i informed my bf about it, instead of taking proper action on that,

Rather, i had him discussing on how, is going to arrange me for his boss on phone, because of his selfish mind!

But he didn't kno i was listening to their conversation!

When i confronted him about his stupid act, he refused to say anything to me

What do guys think pls!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
I think ur being used.... As a matter of fact, he aint ur boyfriend...no boyfrnd will do dat... Date his boss nd tell his boss to get him sacked... As a paybak

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Evina(f): 11:35am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I think ur being used.... As a matter of fact, he aint ur boyfriend...no boyfrnd will do dat... Date his boss nd tell his boss to get him sacked... As a paybak

Lol...

4 Likes

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2014
Sm of dis guys we c around ar animals in sheep clothing,am afraid u ar bein used,brkup wt im ryt away.

2 Likes

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:

Lol..
Bros, na you oo
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2014
He ain't your bf . . A loving bf wouldn't do that
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by rosebase(f): 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
hmmm, just forget both of them and move on bcs ur guy doesnt see u as his lover.

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 20, 2014
XavierG:

Lol..
Bros, na you oo
na me do wetin
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
My bf boss is asking me out, when i informed my bf about it, instead of taking proper action on that,

Rather, i had him discussing on how, is going to arrange me for his boss on phone, because of his selfish mind!

What do guys think pls!

I think u should dump your bf and date me instead.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 20, 2014
His boss asked you out===>>you told your bf===>>your bf called him in order to give you up.

Your story doesn't add up, imo.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Lol...U have a very immature bf IMO..
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
na me do wetin

With your advice na..

You want the dude served revenge cold!!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by bigiyaro(m): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Lolz, after all u have seen n heard, u still dey ask kwesion instead of dumping both of them in d river.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2014
XavierG:

With your advice na..

You want the dude served revenge cold!!
lol yh... Buh the post is fake tho.....
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
jboy73:

I think u should dump your bf and date me instead.
Lol, wat's ur affinity dat, u won't behave like him one day
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
bigiyaro:
Lolz, after all u have seen n heard, u still dey ask kwesion instead of dumping both of them in d river.
Infact, dat's my plans
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
Lol, wat's ur affinity dat, u won't behave like him one day
Because I'm not him baby.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by jashar(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
My dear, don't get caught in the web. My 17 naira. Leave both of them oooo
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
jboy73:

Because I'm not him baby.
I dnt get dat pls!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
striktlymi:
His boss asked you out===>>you told your bf===>>your bf called him in order to give you up.

Your story doesn't add up, imo.
Are you trying to say, i got their conversation wrongly?
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
You made a point here, but i was thinking of dumping both!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Lol...
Swty, ur contribution is also needed pls!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
You made a point here, but i was thinking of dumping both!
noo noo.. Dnt dump both... Dnt u see the boss is a catch... Babe no dull oo...
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol yh... Buh the post is fake tho.....
Why would you be thinking dat? Your action 2wards such act, may differs 4rm d dude's own, so dnt even think its impossible or fake!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
I dnt get dat pls!
So?
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by menix(m): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sisi abeg screw both partners, afterall no b u holy pass..
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Awho(m): 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:

What do guys think pls!

wtf why on earth will a sane man do d@ to a woman he claims he loves? Meah d@ dude aint loyal.

#trustme
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
menix:
Sisi abeg screw both partners, afterall no b u holy pass..
Guy, u no try at all, you just fall my hands lol
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
Why would you be thinking dat? Your action 2wards such act, may differs 4rm d dude's own, so dnt even think its impossible or fake!
alright... Its ur call....

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Awho:

wtf why on earth will a sane man do d@ to a woman he claims he loves? Meah d@ dude aint loyal.

#trustme
My dear, am so surprised as well, maybe i did a mistake by informing him, and trying to be a faithful partner, but i av learnt my lesson tho
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:

What do guys think pls!
Izzy... Move on with ur life... That dude ain't worth much as he lacks principles... As for the boss if he calls u, I'd suggest u get real nasty verbally.... Give him some good tongue lash him very well... No need for cursing... Then forget em both...
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Evina(f): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
Swty, ur contribution is also needed pls!

Sweetie, a man that disrespects you to the extent of pimping you off to his boss is not worth your time.

It is the lowest form of disrespect, as far as he is concerned, you are a pros.titute...sorry, but it's the truth sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advice: How Do I Break Up With A Girl After Deflowering Her / Boy, Girl you can actually get free from disturbing your private parts / I Became "Fat" At Last - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.