Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,988 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:59 AM

Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. (5055 Views)

Ladies: How Do U Feel Wen You First Ask Him(ur Bf) for Money / She Said She Is Disappointed At Me / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
krispycash:

Izzy... Move on with ur life... That dude ain't worth much as he lacks principles... As for the boss if he calls u, I'd suggest u get real nasty verbally.... Give him some good tongue lash him very well... No need for cursing... Then forget em both...
Ok, tnks alot!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Clears throat,
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Evina:

Sweetie, a man that disrespects you to the extent of pimping you off to his boss is not worth your time.

It is the lowest form of disrespect, as far as he is concerned, you are a pros.titute...sorry, but it's the truth sad
Ok tnks, but i can't understand mens problem anymore, if u try to be faithful, majority of dem will take u 4 granted, but i av learnt a very good lesson 4rm d incident tho
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Awho(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
My dear, am so surprised as well, maybe i did a mistake by informing him, and trying to be a faithful partner, but i av learnt my lesson tho

i'll rather say you should bounce buh don knw ur level of commitment with d@ dude. I use to be like d@ while in skull hooking up some of my gfs with some senior fwends i means gels am not jst loyal to i smell d same jake hia. Pewwww

#thisismyconfession#

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by menix(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
Guy, u no try at all, you just fall my hands lol

Truly I say unto u, I no fall ur hand oo jst dat d answer re boldly written on d wall.
Ur acclaimed BF wan sell u as sex worker, u still dey solicit viewz.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Evina(f): 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
Ok tnks, but i can't understand mens problem anymore, if u try to be faithful, majority of dem will take u 4 granted, but i av learnt a very good lesson 4rm d incident tho

@ the highlighted, you should choose to remain who you are because you will be held responsible for your actions. No one is worthy to make you start living a life that is less of the standards, morals or principles that defines you. Better to be alone than to compromise and suffer unpleasant consequences.

Good news is, you will eventually attract the right one smiley

Do you mind sharing what lessons you learnt? smiley

It is good to always talk it out you know wink

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by pring: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
You are a mirror of what you are.
No bf will ever do that even under pressure.
Tell your self the truth.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Clears throat,
Hahahaha..@Vikky, i hope its not a fish bone, dat u are trying to clear off ur throat?
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by deywarley(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I think ur being used.... As a matter of fact, he aint ur boyfriend...no boyfrnd will do dat... Date his boss nd tell his boss to get him sacked... As a paybak
Beht why are you this wicked *Sighs*
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
deywarley:

Beht why are you this wicked *Sighs*
lol am i wicked? Who knws if the boyfrnd was tryn to sell his girfrnd for reasons best known to him....
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by beeevan: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
This bf feels nothing for you, let go.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
Hahahaha..@Vikky, i hope its not a fish bone, dat u are trying to clear off ur throat?

wat's ur name on fácebook ma'am
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by samtol4(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
what is mens problem?You try to be faithful that means you are not faithful yet ! Be Faithful
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by likhanyikwezi(f): 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
izaray:
You made a point here, but i was thinking of dumping both!

Bt u cnt dump da boss because h ws trying hs luck so u neva dated hm

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 8:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Stella, but i taught u added me yesterday?
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 8:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Vikky sorry, i added a wrong person yesterday!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by simdam500(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Vikkyk10: Sm of dis guys we c around ar animals in sheep clothing,am afraid u ar bein used,brkup wt im ryt away.

you are right!

Yorba call them eranko
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by mecussey(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2014
izaray:
My bf boss is asking me out, when i informed my bf about it, instead of taking proper action on that,

Rather, i had him discussing on how, is going to arrange me for his boss on phone, because of his selfish mind!

But he didn't kno i was listening to their conversation!

When i confronted him about his stupid act, he refused to say anything to me

What do guys think pls!

Now I know I am a deep thinker. The OP is the one who is at fault. I know how women behave in front of any boss. This girl might have been transmitting the green light to the boss, while his smart guy is observing. Women do that to indirectly let their guy know their worth and up his game. Unfortunately, his guy is a smart dater may be he has been reading my blog. He was smart enough to make a conversation where his gf will hear a little to prove to her that he is not a wuss bag. If I am the guy I will do the same because, it looks like a promotion opportunity. Now OP let me ask you, what do you want the guy to do on the breaking news? To jump up and hug you, or to fall on the ground and start crying? My own tactic is that I will tell you to suit yourself because, we are not yet married, I don't have the right to tell you how to live your life.

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:16am On Nov 21, 2014
mecussey:

Now I know I am a deep thinker. The OP is the one who is at fault. I know how women behave in front of any boss. This girl might have been transmitting the green light to the boss, while his smart guy is observing. Women do that to indirectly let their guy know their worth and up his game. Unfortunately, his guy is a smart dater may be he has been reading my blog. He was smart enough to make a conversation where his gf will hear a little to prove to her that he is not a wuss bag. If I am the guy I will do the same because, it looks like a promotion opportunity. Now OP let me ask you, what do you want the guy to do on the breaking news? To jump up and hug you, or to fall on the ground and start crying? My own tactic is that I will tell you to suit yourself because, we are not yet married, I don't have the right to tell you how to live your life.
Wat a low faculty of reasoning, grow up guy! is not necessary u comment on every thread u see Oops.
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2014
izaray:
Wat a low faculty of reasoning, grow up guy! is not necessary u comment on every thread u see Oops.
lol me sef dey laff
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
lol me sef dey laff
My dear, i tire o, how person go d reason like a primary sch boy
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 21, 2014
izaray:
My dear, i tire o, how person go d reason like a primary sch boy
primary school boy own beta pass... The guy jus dey confused
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by chimerase2: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Stop asking us wat we think, as ur self wat u think undecided
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
primary school boy own beta pass... The guy jus dey confused
Hahah...tnk you jare, person wey sabi body!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by kuinny: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2014
u r being used as a bait.....its eida he gives u to the boss...or he losses his job....so sorry the guy chose the former....btw am new here...how do i get my welcome party
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by mecussey(m): 11:29am On Nov 21, 2014
izaray:

Truth hurts ...sorry abt that
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
mecussey:

Truth hurts ...sorry abt that
Lol..tnk u, but let me put u clear, he was actually using his language to discussed it, but i was so smart to quote dem, den i confronted him immediately, and he became unable to defend himself. so is not wat u wer thinking bro, nicetym!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
kuinny:
u r being used as a bait.....its eida he gives u to the boss...or he losses his job....so sorry the guy chose the former....btw am new here...how do i get my welcome party
Ask ife!
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Ariyke: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
Stop calling him ur bf because he's not undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by izaray(f): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ariyke:
Stop calling him ur bf because he's not undecided angry
Tnkz, but i hope man friend is allow to be use
Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by Ariyke: 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
izaray:
Tnkz, but i hope man friend is allow to be use
he's not even a man undecided he's a boi

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. by reaky(m): 6:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Your BF is a love-vendor
Am sure he has been paid

Advice
Don't BF him again
And d boss stay clear because he will auction you off b4 your warrant expires

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Me And My Gf(pics Inside) / Na Me Go fυck These Girls Finish / 7 Things Nigerian Men Do That Make Women Call Them Scum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.