Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare's Honeymoon By Refusing 2 Give Her Hubby Visa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare's Honeymoon By Refusing 2 Give Her Hubby Visa (815 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Meets Mike Tyson (Photos) / Photos From Blessing Okagbare's Traditional Wedding Yesterday / Will Richard Branson’s Pregnant Daughter B The 1st Woman 2 Give Birth In Space? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare's Honeymoon By Refusing 2 Give Her Hubby Visa by zeefa: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
The US embassy in Abuja has ruined the planned honeymoon of Nigerian Athlete Blessing Okagbare after they refused to grant her new husband, Igho Otegheri, visa to travel to the US with her.

The couple had planned to travel to LA where the sprint queen is based but the US embassy refused to grant visa to Igho, leaving Blessing distraught. Blessing tells Vanguard

"I feel so bad that America Embassy would turn down the visa request by my husband to travel with me to Los Angeles. I have resumed training for the season and I have to go back to my base with my husband so that I can concentrate.

“I have sent copies of my documents, including my Resident Permit in Los Angeles to them so as to facilitate my husband’s traveling with me to the States, but they refused.

"Help me appeal to them to grant him visa because it won’t be easy for me to shuttle between Nigeria and the States every time.

“I have to concentrate on my training and the only way to do so is to have my husband with me in the States. I have been so sad since my husband returned from Abuja with this bad news. They have to do something about it,” she lamented

Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare's Honeymoon By Refusing 2 Give Her Hubby Visa by RockMaxi: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sorry dear, you can try and change your honeymoon location to a more friendly country. Later you can appeal. smiley

Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare's Honeymoon By Refusing 2 Give Her Hubby Visa by zubby29(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
sad.very soon Americans would b playing Nigeria visa lottery to get into Nigeria.until den make dem dey do shakara,nonsense country dat is causing terrorism all over d world
Re: US Embassy Ruins Blessing Okagbare's Honeymoon By Refusing 2 Give Her Hubby Visa by Lilimax(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
I feel for Blessing. US can be so nasty sometimes during visa application. Would adbice you yo change location for hour honeymoon after which you may re-apply.

(1) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Blog Is Now A Shadow Of Its Self / Popular Model Had Two Ribs Removed To Get An Hourglass Shape / Photos: BBA Star Tayo Lands In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.