Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. (2568 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Nairalanders Share Your Blind Dates Experience Here / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by sobmos(m): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mine happened last week,I met a girl on Eskimi,she was fine and all that,we spoke on the phone she had a nice voice and accent too,omo,I say finally I don jam confirm babe. We agreed to meet and I finally met her, last week after months of phone calls,text and chats. If I said,I was disappointed,that would be an understatement,she even had the guts to bring her friend that looked like Burkina faso's Bance along. She had the biggest pot belly I've ever seen on a slim girl,she was short and totally not my taste. I was just looking around to see,if anybody that can recognize me wasn't around that area. Anybody seeing me with them sef na total fu ck up. I left them where they wanted to buy recharge card,I called an okada man,jumped on it and told him to zoom off. They were just staring at me mouth open,like they were hit by thunder,omo I no even send,I just told the okada man to take me anywhere,make I sha comot for that vicinity. It was so crazy,I told myself never to try it again. Ever! Tell me yours.
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Gooci(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
sobmos:
Mine happened last week,I met a girl on Eskimi,she was fine and all that,we spoke on the phone she had a nice voice and accent too,omo,I say finally I don jam confirm babe. We agreed to meet and I finally met her, last week after months of phone calls,text and chats. If I said,I was disappointed,that would be an understatement,she even had the guts to bring her friend that looked like Burkina faso's Bance along. She had the biggest pot belly I've ever seen on a slim girl,she was short and totally not my taste. I was just looking around to see,if anybody that can recognize me wasn't around that area. Anybody seeing me with them sef na total fu ck up. I left them where they wanted to buy recharge card,I called an okada man,jumped on it and told him to zoom off. They were just staring at me mouth open,like they were hit by thunder,omo I no even send,I just told the okada man to take me anywhere,make I sha comot for that vicinity. It was so crazy,I told myself never to try it again. Ever! Tell me yours.
God catch yu grin
they ought to av carried okada folo yu too cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Gooci(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
i genuinely met moi babe on fbk... we went to dsame secondary and uni., bt Bleep connected us. I ws impressed seeing her on fbk and became more impressed wen i met her one-on-one. she's worth every bit of trouble she made me go thru. jst kip tryin my broda, yur a survivor wink
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Udehpaschal1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
We don't do these things in france where i stay
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Escalze(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
After all the suffering of wooing her for how many months, you just zoomed off like that?

Don't know why Nigerians too dey mumu.

We don't do that kind of thing here in Dubai

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by ULSHERLAN(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

God catch yu grin
they ought to av carried okada folo yu too cheesy
lmao grin
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by sobmos(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Escalze:
After all the suffering of wooing her for how many months, you just zoomed off like that?

Don't know why Nigerians too dey mumu.

We don't do that kind of thing here in Dubai
no insult bro. You need to see the girl,fear of God sef go catch you.
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Merlissa(f): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
I met the guy and he took me to a forever living product seminar I was mad!!

1 Like

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
sobmos:

Naija babes too dey photoshop, for NL and FB dem go luk lyk Tiwa BT for real lyf dey go resemble Gaddafi

1 Like

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by raziboi(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Naija babes too dey photoshop, for NL and FB dem go luk lyk Tiwa BT for real lyf dey go resemble Gaddafi

ofiafuluego:

GADDAFI AND TIWA WHO FINE PASS
ofiafuluego:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by missdebs(f): 2:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
m a gud girl...so i wont comment
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by austine4real(m): 2:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
missdebs:
m a gud girl...so i wont comment
dz ur lips go gud 4 lolipop oo chai

1 Like

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by UniqueGem(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
Some Niggas really need to grow up. Why should you run away when you invite somebody for a date and she's not your type/taste?. You should just bear it for that day, it's not as if the date is gonna last a life time, at least make her happy because you owe her that(becos you invited her out of her fathers house). Then when you get home and she calls you or if u guys chat, just make every chat and call a platonic one, no romantic stuffs. With time, she'll get the message. If you can also man up and tell her you just want to be friends, that's cool too. At least its way better than running like a scared kid. It's just ridiculous.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Mystic1(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
UniqueGem:
Some Niggas really need to grow up. Why should you run away when you invited somebody for a date and she's not your type/taste?. You should just bear it for that day, it's not as if the date is gonna last a life time, at least make her happy because you owe her that(becos you invited her out of her fathers house). Then when you get home and she calls you or if u guys chat, just make every chat and call a platonic one, no romantic stuffs. With time, she'll get the message. If you can also man up and tell her you just want to be friends, that's cool too. At least its way better than running like a scared kid. It's just ridiculous.
please, What brand do you take? Like you rightly said, niggas really need to grow up. Imagine jumping bike and running from a lady. Damn!!
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 3:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes!
The story will always be against.. Una no dey tire..
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Gooci(m): 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

Yes!
The story will always be against.. Una no dey tire..
this one don dey vex already grin
is that a dent on yur cheek
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by kagari: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
I just dey wonder since i start to dey see this kind topic na d guy dey always dey run, shey e b e sey naija no get worwor boys again.
But dis shit aint funny, if u see babe wey find my guy come from facebook, i av neva seen a guy as thick as dat babe. Base on say my guy don invest 2 much 4 d babe base on recharge card tins, he gas just chop d babe like dat.
All you looking for hot girls online, the probability of seeing one is low, cause they get all the attention in real life
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

this one don dey vex already grin
is that a dent on yur cheek
I no dey vex.. Just that some guys have never had anything good to say about their blind date..
Just few.. And not on nl tongue
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Mystic1(m): 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

I no dey vex.. Just that some guys have never had anything good to say about their blind date..
Babe, will you be my blind date?
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mystic1:
Babe, will you be my blind date?
I don't do blind dates tongue
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Gooci(m): 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

wetin dent you for cheek cool
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Mystic1(m): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

I don't do blind dates tongue
There's always an exception to every rule. I promise i won't run.
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

wetin dent you for cheek cool
Natural dent tongue
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 3:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mystic1:
There's always an exception to every rule. I promise i won't run.
Are you sure i wont be the one running?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Gooci(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

Natural dent tongue
ayam a cheek mechanic ooo ; wink
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Mystic1(m): 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

Are you sure i wont be the one running?
lol!! You won't, that's a promise too.
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
ofiafuluego:

roflwkmd lwtmd roflmao bwahahahahahaha.. You don make me commot water for eyes oooooo
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by tosyne2much(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
ofiafuluego:

Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

ayam a cheek mechanic ooo ; wink
Its natural. Nothing can be done grin
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by Gooci(m): 4:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
dechandel:

Its natural. Nothing can be done grin
unless you try my workshop, it will gradually be refilled wink
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Mystic1:
lol!! You won't, that's a promise too.
No ooo
I've got enough real dates.. Wait till i am done with them grin grin grin..
Re: Share Your Blind Date And Online "Runs" Experience Here. by dechandel(f): 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
Gooci:

unless you try my workshop, it will gradually be refilled wink
Thanks but no thanks tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Try These: She Will Praise You Before Her Friends / Why Do These Ladies Mostly Ends Up Becoming Friends. / How True Is This (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.