Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,450 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa (3066 Views)

How To Transfer Credit In MTN Share And Sell, Change PIN / How Can Someone Transfer Credit On Glo Network. / How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by donlaski: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Fellow Nlders, I bought and loaded MTN recharge card of 200 naira, now I want to transfer it to my Glo line, as I have some Glo numbers that I want to call for cheaper call rates. So I'm wondering if I can convert my MTN credit to Glo.
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by tolu4you: 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
is it possible or is this mumuish at the highest order?

2 Likes

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yes.... Tried it one certain time in my place. It was a bit hectic but if you are serious and follow my instructions, you will convert your money quickly. First of all, you have to be near a mast to achieve this. Go to the nearest MTN mast at your place, type and send "IAMMUGU1" to "504". MTN will acknowledge you by sending you "CONFIRMED". Once you get this message from MTN, locate the nearest GLO mast, stand beside it and send "CONVERT" to "419". GLO will acknowledge your message by sending you "PovertyIsASin". Then check your balance. Thank me later.

18 Likes

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Xymc1(m): 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
#Question for the gods!

Buh wait o, are you a learner
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by ify84(m): 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
On a serious note this tin shd be possible

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by EnterPRO: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2014
donlaski:
Fellow Nlders, I bought and loaded MTN recharge card of 200 naira, now I want to covert it to Glo credit as I have some Glo numbers that I want to call for cheaper call rates. So I'm wondering if I can convert my MTN credit to Glo.

contact any of the Glo data sellers in phone market section.

they buy airtime too.
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by youthmustwork: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
omo see reasoning.......

op I dnt even knw wat to call u.

mod do d necessary
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by abula112(m): 10:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
exxell:
Yes.... Tried it one certain time in my place. It was a bit hectic but if you are serious and follow my instructions, you will convert your money quickly. First of all, you have to be near a mast to achieve this. Go to the nearest MTN mast at your place, type and send "IAMMUGU1" to "504". MTN will acknowledge you by sending you "CONFIRMED". Once you get this message from MTN, locate the nearest GLO mast, stand beside it and send "CONVERT" to "419". GLO will acknowledge your message by sending you "PovertyIsASin". Then check your balance. Thank me later.

lop...i don laff taya

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by donlaski: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
exxell:
Yes.... Tried it one certain time in my place. It was a bit hectic but if you are serious and follow my instructions, you will convert your money quickly. First of all, you have to be near a mast to achieve this. Go to the nearest MTN mast at your place, type and send "IAMMUGU1" to "504". MTN will acknowledge you by sending you "CONFIRMED". Once you get this message from MTN, locate the nearest GLO mast, stand beside it and send "CONVERT" to "419". GLO will acknowledge your message by
sending you "PovertyIsASin". Then check your balance. Thank me later.

Bro stop the insult eehn biko. I really don't have any cash left with me, I just needed your suggestions.
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by femi4: 6:33am On Nov 21, 2014
donlaski:

Bro stop the insult eehn biko. I really don't have any cash left with me, I just needed your suggestions.
Not possible!!!
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by moneymaker24(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Where u for see GTB staff collect salary for Firstbank?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by ncpat(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Yes it possible, go to a recharge card seller and explain yourself then wait for someone to come and buy mtn 200 then transfer yours to the buyer and collect glo 200. Try it and thank me later

2 Likes

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by duwdu: 10:24am On Nov 21, 2014
moneymaker24:

Priceless.

P34c3
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by ephemm(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Nigerians, our sense of humour is second to non, I just can't stop laughing

grin grin grin
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by moneymaker24(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2014
duwdu:

Priceless.

P34c3

Na only u waka come?? Cos na only u understand that one o.
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by donlaski: 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
But can't someone come up with a solution for this, it will help a lot of people
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Odunharry(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
tolu4you:
is it possible or is this mumuish at the highest order?
d op taya me
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Vikkie14: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
exxell:

Bro you're wicked ooo. Come see as people dey luk me sake of say i dey laff ooo. U wan kill person? gringrin

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
Vikkie14:

Bro you're wicked ooo. Come see as people dey luk me sake of say i dey laff ooo. U wan kill person? gringrin

grin grin grin
Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by duwdu: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
moneymaker24:

duwdu:

Priceless.
P34c3

moneymaker24:

Na only u waka come?? Cos na only u understand that one o.

LOL... grin... It means that your parable/joke that I quoted sounded so unique, as in, "one in a million." Really. Well done!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: How to Transfer Credit From MTN line To GLO line, Or Vice Versa by WritesChris: 5:55pm On Apr 11
Wow, this is <a href="https://aannews.com.ng/how-to-get-mtn-transfer-pin-how-to-retrieve-mtn-transfer-pin/">a very interesting and important article</a>. Other People have to see this. Thanks for sharing.&nbsp;

(1) (Reply)

Please My Phone Keep Switching On By Itself / Best Fairly Used Phone For 35-40k ? / Blackberry Curve 7 For Sale Pro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.