Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,349 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? (2937 Views)

Can You Forgive Your Girlfriend Or Fiancee If She Did Dis To You / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Will You Forgive Your Fiancee If She Did This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by passionate88: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Unibenstudent:
that's an insult to unibenstudent and unibenstudents are about 30% of nairaland population
in essence 30% of them asked if women still smoke weed and 30% of them got the feedback. Never expected that type of post from u to me...so next time u see confession14, quit negativity
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
beckyomas:

madam respect yourself o, what do you mean by 'unibenstudents'?
I'm in a good mood tonight so i wont say much. How was your day?
hahahaha beckyomas i was just abt to prepare ur time bomb before i saw ur friendly how was ur day....chai dey born u for lucky day...my day was great...and how was urs?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
beckyomas:

i pray o. After tomorrow's paper na 5 remain. Any better?
yes oh ,I get myself for u .that's cool ryt
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Confession14:
hahahaha beckyomas i was just abt to prepare ur time bomb before i saw ur friendly how was ur day....chai dey born u for lucky day...my day was great...and how was urs?
lol! Could have sworn i saw it coming. Lol.
Mine was ok
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 6:39am On Nov 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
yes oh ,I get myself for u .that's cool ryt
wetin i wan use you do? Abeg.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

wetin i wan use you do? Abeg.
you no go like a guy who resemble john dumelo and Jim iyke ?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 6:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
you no go like a guy who resemble john dumelo and Jim iyke ?
who be john dumelo nd Jim iyke?
Abeg when you see the one when be photocopy of Charles Micheal Davis, make you holla me.
Btw, are you writing exams too?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

who be john dumelo nd Jim iyke?
Abeg when you see the one when be photocopy of Charles Micheal Davis, make you holla me.
Btw, are you writing exams too?
am on IT to resume January,,and Charles micheal say I should take care of u for now..

Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
am on IT to resume January,,and Charles micheal say I should take care of u for now..
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=beckyomas post=28209613][/quote]madam why u no write anything,u come dey book space here,,warrrisdat beky?
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Uchefrancis16(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
yeah like seriously..we aint yet married... Buh if we r married, no no no no... My vow is greater dan 100 million naira
If you are married, you should have spend way more than that sum on getting her to be yours. So its a no no but Fiance How on earth will I know where she runs here package? I'll let her off the hook and grap ma cash
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
madam why u no write anything,u come dey book space here,,warrrisdat beky?
no be me o, ask airtel. I say whether na d best pix of micheal you see? Dude has a killer smile.
your own good na, that's why u dey disturb nairaland.
I get exam by 3pm, so wish me success.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

no be me o, ask airtel. I say whether na d best pix of micheal you see? Dude has a killer smile.
your own good na, that's why u dey disturb nairaland.
I get exam by 3pm, so wish me success.
let pastor unibenstudent pray.Father I dedicate this my E-wife into ur able hands.
Father all she read will not be forgotten and father impute in her the brain of Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein to get all A,s in this forthcoming exams
And when she finishes she willl come and share grace with unibenstudent say Amen madam.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Uchefrancis16:
If you are married, you should have spend way more than that sum on getting her to be yours. So its a no no but Fiance How on earth will I know where she runs here package? I'll let her off the hook and grap ma cash
nw u talkin lyk an african man....
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
let pastor unibenstudent pray.Father I dedicate this my E-wife into ur able hands.
Father all she read will not be forgotten and father impute in her the brain of Charles Darwin and Albert Einstein to get all A,s in this forthcoming exams
And when she finishes she willl come and share grace with unibenstudent say Amen madam.
ameeeen oo. But i no be ur E-wife o.
Your people don start again, they shot somebody at edo street. Ekosodin gate has been locked, so no entry for now.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

ameeeen oo. But i no be ur E-wife o.
Your people don start again, they shot somebody at edo street. Ekosodin gate has been locked, so no entry for now.
my people indeed,me I have never slept in ekosodin in all my 4 years in uniben,,I stay @ osasogie ,so if they like they kill all of them dere ,e no concern me,to be forewarned is to be forearmed,hope u don't live in ekosodin hun
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by beckyomas(f): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Unibenstudent:
my people indeed,me I have never slept in ekosodin in all my 4 years in uniben,,I stay @ osasogie ,so if they like they kill all of them dere ,e no concern me,to be forewarned is to be forearmed,hope u don't live in ekosodin hun
na there i dey o. Now I'm hearing they've cancelled exams for today. Ewo.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2014
beckyomas:

na there i dey o. Now I'm hearing they've cancelled exams for today. Ewo.
ehyaa,,anyway ladies don't feel the heat of ekosodin ,only guys like us feel it,,so I have decided not to visit anyone there as am resuming by January..
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
Confession14:
No..my name isnt well...am called dont be stewpid
Hello don't be stewpidundecided
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Confession14(f): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
sylvalord:
Hello I am stewpidundecided
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
Confession14:
FOOL. Do u even know the use of punctuation marks? Obviously not. Hahaha. In your foolish attempt to insult me, u ended up fooling urself, what folly. jeez i can't stop laughing. hahahahahahaha. Such A Dimwit
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:13am On Jan 11, 2015
Cutehector4u:
nw u talkin lyk an african man....
LOLz
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by justscorch: 1:29am On Jan 11, 2015
She go swear for me if I reject the money sef
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by Spidermon: 6:07am On Jan 11, 2015
Amma dump her with immediate alacrity. With 100 million, I could be Charlie Sheen.
Re: Can You Forsake Your FIANCEE If Compensated 100 Million Naira? by ligopedro: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2015
100million ... Gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need An Advice :'( / How Not To Be Friendzoned! / A Must Read For Ladies!!!!!! "Disadvantages Of Uploading Sexy Pics On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.