Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Make Money While Using The New Social Media. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make Money While Using The New Social Media. (523 Views)

Using The Bafarawa Prayer-technique, Answer The Following Questions; / Who Is Never Scared Of Using The ATM At Night. / I Made Money While Sleeping On My Fathers Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money While Using The New Social Media. by smytheze: 1:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
The social media that really pay for joining them. Every time you create a post on Facebook, send out a Tweet or share a photo on Instagram, that content provides a financial value to those companies.Founder of tsū Sebastian Sobcza has done just that. And over the past few weeks,this new social network, which rewards users for their input.New members can only join tsū by user invitation. Their invite-only system enables tsū to track network value and distribute revenue to the users who help them grow.
It cost us nothing to join and try it out, am already counting my since joining, it just normal like your facebook, etc, it users friendly. We use facebook, the creator worth billions of dollars and we that use still find our ways to make our own money, this new social media want to break that and reward we that make use of it.
You need an invitaton to become a member so that you can have your own share of the cake. Google it and read all you want to know and click for invitation.
Click here for your invitation.

https://www.tsu.co/ezesmyth

(1) (Reply)

Did You Hear That Researchers Have Discovered That Diarrhea Is Hereditary? / Securing Your Property / St. Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.