Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker (28932 Views)

Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker / Ebonyi Assembly Speaker Impeached, HON Helen Nwaobasi emerges New Speaker(PIC) / Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by legendsilver(m): 6:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Firefire:
I, and my clan are in FULL support of any move that will strengthen Nigeria democracy irrespective of the state.

I wish the formal Ekiti State Speaker goodluck in his future endeavor.
This is the power of rice and garri.
See as this hungry alatenuje dey talk self? Shameless ekiti man grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Extractor101: 6:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Firefire:

Sorry bro, I don't eat from the government, at the moment the government eat from me.

If you need more info ask Fashola to account for the full Lagos State IGR.

You are free to petition the EFCC if you have any case against Fashola, this is a thread for Ekiti and not Fashola. I hate how you support evil every time it involves your party. Must we burn down the country just to favor your party? Why cant you be honest for once. Too baad.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Akpan107(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
siraj1402:
There is this saying that Fayose might never finished his tenure,he might be removed again.I even expext him(Fayose)to do more,If Jonathan can made such an attempt to Mr Speaker.It is clear that both Fayose and the 7 dishonorable members in question were taken instructions from Jona.Time will tell.
GEJ remaind the President untill 2019.
Sorry to say, you have nothing to do about it.
God bless you.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by thaoriginator: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
derecho:
hahaha,is that your final answer?or you want to phone a friend?
let me call a TANoid friend.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by cosajadi: 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:
16 is more than 19

Anyone who doubts me should GO AND DIE
As a father, is this what you teach your children at home? 16 is greater than 19. No wonder the contry is as it is.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Carlmax(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
all these are just because of 2015? people causing
problem for the nation,
MUST a man lead/rule before he makes impact? their
states are on fire,
they are pursuing rat, what have they done as elder
states men to save
their states, they are busy looking
for flag bearer and presidency the street is military,
38yrs you have
been on leadership, coming back to say 70% of your
people are
illiterates, so what did you in 38yrs? that you think you
can perform
majic now? the only offence GEJ committed is that he
is a Christian, and
he is a southerner, and so by all means he is not
supposed to be
there?, hence whatever it takes to snatch the power
will be done? even
if it means setting fire everywhere in the North to
make him look
incompetent, the resources and strenght that would
have used to move
this nation forward, is being used to qeunch the fire of
terrorism, fire
that was set by who? which leader in the history of this
nation, has
been persecuted, mocked and riddiculled like GEJ?
which leader in the
history of this nation has ever aced what GEJ is facing
now? when in the
history of this nation has Nigeria faced what it's
happening now?,
well, all these are just joke and day dreaming....,
because nobody can
remove GEJ except GOD above, nobody, no matter
who they are or how many
they are,....funny enough some southerners who are
ignorant of the
dynamics of politics in this nation since independence,
who doesn't know
the caliber of parasitic enemies against Jonathan, will
come on social
network because facebook gave everyone freedom of
speech, to blindly
utter misguided comments, I laugh when I hear
Amaechi, and I ask every
of his supporter, to tell me about Chuba Okadigbo, he
has been
forgotten, forgotten by the nation, forgotten by my
state, forgotten by
Nigerians, a whole senate president, Amechi is
currently following his
footstep well, the GOODNEWS is that, hate it or love it,
GEJ is there
till 2019, GEJ is like Joseph, when it's all said and done,
they will
all bow to his feet,...

most stu.pid statement ever
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Firefire(m): 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

You are free to petition the EFCC if you have any case against Fashola, this is a thread for Ekiti and not Fashola. I hate how you support evil every time it involves your party. Must we burn down the country just to favor your party? Why cant you be honest for once. Too baad.

Am sorry sir/ma. sad

I decided to play the game blindly with the vampire called APC.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by pfrank: 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
Who plate dis picture? Go and vote boko haram na. If u don't want to vote PDP
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by derecho(m): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
thaoriginator:
let me call a TANoid friend.
take this prayer point,and cry like blind batimeus,Jesus thou son of david,have mercy on me
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 7:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

Superstar1, shut up.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Extractor101: 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joehannibal:

Superstar1, shut up.

Superstar kor, megastar ni. Go tell your blind father to shut up. Coward.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Extractor101: 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2014
Firefire:

Am sorry sir/ma. sad

I decided to play the game blindly with the vampire called APC.

I am for what favors the SW and not party. We should be honest irrespective of party affiliation. God bless u bro.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

[s]Superstar kor, megastar ni. Go tell your blind father to shut up. Coward.[/s]

Keep deluding yourself, fool.

I have seen you accusing innocent persons of being Hannibal. Is your cyberspace intelligence this limited? embarassed
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Firefire(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

I am for what favors the SW and not party. We should be honest irrespective of party affiliation. God bless u bro.

Amen sir and you too sir!

One Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Extractor101: 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joehannibal:

Keep deluding yourself, fool.

I have seen you accusing innocent persons of being Hannibal. Is your cyberspace intelligence this limited? embarassed

You are the fool deluding yourself. Quote me when you are ready for a show down. I dont have time for spit splashing or too much talk. Who d Bleep is hannibal? Another Igbo coward.

1 Like

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by thaoriginator: 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
derecho:
take this prayer point,and cry like blind batimeus,Jesus thou son of david,have mercy on me
*scanning* ........1 TANoid virus detected. *deleted*
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

[s]You are the fool deluding yourself. Quote me when you are ready for a show down. I dont have time for spit splashing or too much talk. Who d Bleep is hannibal? Another Igbo coward.[/s]

Yolobaa slave, stop crying like General adisa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by duni04(m): 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
What Fayose did yesterday was very ingenious. Test the system by using the minority to swear in commissioners and see if he could get away with it. He got away with it implemented plan B the next day. Nigeria is turning into a pariah day by day.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Extractor101: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
[s]
Joehannibal:

Yolobaa slave, stop crying like General adisa. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
[/s]

Mschew. Same lame shit. Your father must be crying now in his shallow grave. Smh

2 Likes

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
cosajadi:

As a father, is this what you teach your children at home? 16 is greater than 19. No wonder the contry is as it is.

You joined NL since 2007, you made just 11 post all your life and you still want me to take you seriously? Better go and die nigga!

1 Like

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by duni04(m): 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
siraj1402:
There is this saying that Fayose might never finished his tenure,he might be removed again.I even expext him(Fayose)to do more,If Jonathan can made such an attempt to Mr Speaker.It is clear that both Fayose and the 7 dishonorable members in question were taken instructions from Jona.Time will tell.
Oga of you like cut their ears, cut their legs, even cut their prick join, dem go still vote for umbrella. Its their destiny to be poor forever.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:
[s]

Mschew. Same lame shit. Your father must be crying now in his shallow grave. Smh[/s]

You mean the same way diya cried with his knees on the floor? grin grin grin
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by cosajadi: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
sunnyshayne:

You joined NL since 2007, you made just 11 post all your life and you still want me to take you seriously? Better go and die nigga!
You think am as jobless as you are? You better find something done and get a better life instead of wasting all your time on something that doesn't worth it... Lazy man.

2 Likes

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Ovamboland(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
all these are just because of 2015? people causing
problem for the nation,
MUST a man lead/rule before he makes impact? their
states are on fire,
they are pursuing rat, what have they done as elder
states men to save
their states, they are busy looking
for flag bearer and presidency the street is military,
38yrs you have
been on leadership, coming back to say 70% of your
people are
illiterates, so what did you in 38yrs? that you think you
can perform
majic now? the only offence GEJ committed is that he
is a Christian, and
he is a southerner, and so by all means he is not
supposed to be
there
?, hence whatever it takes to snatch the power
will be done? even
if it means setting fire everywhere in the North to
make him look
incompetent, the resources and strenght that would
have used to move
this nation forward, is being used to qeunch the fire of
terrorism, fire
that was set by who? which leader in the history of this
nation, has
been persecuted, mocked and riddiculled like GEJ?
which leader in the
history of this nation has ever aced what GEJ is facing
now? when in the
history of this nation has Nigeria faced what it's
happening now?,
well, all these are just joke and day dreaming....,
because nobody can
remove GEJ except GOD above, nobody, no matter
who they are or how many
they are,....funny enough some southerners who are
ignorant of the
dynamics of politics in this nation since independence,
who doesn't know
the caliber of parasitic enemies against Jonathan, will
come on social
network because facebook gave everyone freedom of
speech, to blindly
utter misguided comments, I laugh when I hear
Amaechi, and I ask every
of his supporter, to tell me about Chuba Okadigbo, he
has been
forgotten, forgotten by the nation, forgotten by my
state, forgotten by
Nigerians, a whole senate president, Amechi is
currently following his
footstep well, the GOODNEWS is that, hate it or love it,
GEJ is there
till 2019, GEJ is like Joseph, when it's all said and done,
they will
all bow to his feet,...

The miseducation of our youths is really appalling and has only succeeded in producing unthinking nonentities. So what will you call Obasanjo that paved the way for Jonathan? A Fulani man from the northern fringes of Nigeria abi?
What did Jonathan do in 4 years to fritter away the goodwill that saw him get a huge majority (though with flaws) of votes in 2011 elections. Was he not voted for by large sections of people you now castigate and how do you think he will win without those votes?

2 Likes

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by TayoT: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
ultimatetboy:
This is the Latest New on TVC News..

More Details Later..

But, My Question is: How Can Seven People Impeach a Speaker?

- http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13071424-ekiti-assembly-crisis-seven-lawmakers-impeach-speaker-deputy-appoints-new-speaker

10. 9 is d minimum required for an assembly to seat
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by TayoT: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
onatisi:
It is very disheartening at times when I read comments of people here on nairaland and I realize how bad nigeria education become. Many people can't even do simple research which will take less than 3 minutes to verify news authenticity before making spurious comments. Smh
No one has even attended to the real issue bordering the crisis.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by GEJisBOKO: 7:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

. Who d Bleep is hannibal? Another Igbo coward.
General
That moth.rfvckr is chidozie udeogu a.k.a dozzybaba, joehannibal, thehannibal, oment4 etc
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Extractor101: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joehannibal:

You mean the same way diya cried with his knees on the floor? grin grin grin

Stale. Go take care of your dying mum. You are boring me. Yeeboe coward.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Extractor101: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
General
That moth.rfvckr is chidozie udeogu a.k.a dozzybaba, joehannibal, thehannibal, oment4 etc

They are all coward grin

1 Like

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Olodonairaland(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ode

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by tijjanioyan: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
expert1000:
this I'd d best comment I hav seen in NL 4 a very long tym.GOD BLESS BROTHER.GOD BLESS GEJ,GOD BLESS NIGERIA
oya clap 4unasef,birds of a feather
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by yuzjet(m): 8:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
shegsky:

IJAYA BABA AGBALAGBA.

Yes oo. I too like the man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pressure Mounts On Obama To Attend Buhari’s Inauguration In Person / No Presidential Supplementary Elections - INEC / Francis Mobolaji Odesanya's Death: Nigerian Police Releases Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.