Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker (28936 Views)

Kebbi Assembly Members Impeach Speaker And Deputy Speaker / Ebonyi Assembly Speaker Impeached, HON Helen Nwaobasi emerges New Speaker(PIC) / Tambuwal Is The New Speaker For The 7th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Generalkorex(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
bunmioguns:
In honourable Patrick voice

**the political “crinkum crankum”, if you like, the political “higi haga” that has enveloped the politics of Ekiti State for a period of time now has all the trappings of an odoriferous saga cum ‘’gargantua gaga," and I am bewildered that this situation is of no serious concern to the Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria…**
lol
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
cosajadi:

You think am as jobless as you are? You better find something done and get a better life instead of wasting all your time on something that doesn't worth it... Lazy man.

Very sorry brother, i just realise you finish your term this morning. Never qoute me again else you go back to that jail again.

Shashasha, dan iska, akuya,Haifuwan karuwa.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Generalkorex(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Tic4tac:
Space booked!
come and comment o. D post is on fp
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Crispels(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
bunmioguns:

**the political “crinkum crankum”, if you like, the political “higi haga” that has enveloped the politics of Ekiti State for a period of time now has all the trappings of an odoriferous saga cum ‘’gargantua gaga," and I am bewildered that this situation is of no serious concern to the Commander-in-Chief of the Federal Republic of Nigeria…**

Faints Laughing!!! There is no day I watch the video that I don't laugh,That man ehn! grin
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by kipesco(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
desgiezd:

In a house of 26 members? This is a descent into lawlessness!

Yes in a house of 26 members but 19 members were not there so 7 members can indeed impeach because 2/3 of the house is 6. Hahahahhahab that is my assumption any way.

1 Like

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by ekhai(m): 9:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
Naija system
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by kipesco(m): 9:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
obibankz:
fear of fayose is the beginning of ekiti people, where stomach infrastructure is better than development, riceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin,
Where us the infrastructure, how many, of wat economical importance, will people die waiting for infrastructure?
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extractor101:

They are all coward grin

Yolobaa lunatic.

They are all coward?
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
[s]General
That moth.rfvckr is chidozie udeogu a.k.a dozzybaba, joehannibal, thehannibal, oment4 etc[/s]

Kiriji, you lack cyberspace intelligence.

So Joe hannibal is now General dozzybaba?
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
APC speaker impeached by former APC members. it's indeed a family affair.

1 Like

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by GEJisBOKO: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joehannibal:

Kiriji, you lack cyberspace intelligence.
So Joe hannibal is now General dozzybaba?
Woe betide me if i am kiriji. Sorrow, death, weeping, calamity and gnashing of the teeth betide the entire Udeogu family if you are dozzybaba. Amen
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 10:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
[s]Woe betide me if i am kiriji. Sorrow, death, weeping, calamity and gnashing of the teeth betide the entire Udeogu family if you are dozzybaba. Amen[/s]

Stop crying. I'm not General Dozzy.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by GEJisBOKO: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Joehannibal:

Stop crying. I'm not General Dozzy.
Your fate is sealed
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Joehannibal: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
GEJisBOKO:
Your fate is sealed

Shut up!
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by inyass123(m): 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
all these are just because of 2015? people causing
problem for the nation,
MUST a man lead/rule before he makes impact? their
states are on fire,
they are pursuing rat, what have they done as elder
states men to save
their states, they are busy looking
for flag bearer and presidency the street is military,
38yrs you have
been on leadership, coming back to say 70% of your
people are
illiterates, so what did you in 38yrs? that you think you
can perform
majic now? the only offence GEJ committed is that he
is a Christian, and
he is a southerner, and so by all means he is not
supposed to be
there?, hence whatever it takes to snatch the power
will be done? even
if it means setting fire everywhere in the North to
make him look
incompetent, the resources and strenght that would
have used to move
this nation forward, is being used to qeunch the fire of
terrorism, fire
that was set by who? which leader in the history of this
nation, has
been persecuted, mocked and riddiculled like GEJ?
which leader in the
history of this nation has ever aced what GEJ is facing
now? when in the
history of this nation has Nigeria faced what it's
happening now?,
well, all these are just joke and day dreaming....,
because nobody can
remove GEJ except GOD above, nobody, no matter
who they are or how many
they are,....funny enough some southerners who are
ignorant of the
dynamics of politics in this nation since independence,
who doesn't know
the caliber of parasitic enemies against Jonathan, will
come on social
network because facebook gave everyone freedom of
speech, to blindly
utter misguided comments, I laugh when I hear
Amaechi, and I ask every
of his supporter, to tell me about Chuba Okadigbo, he
has been
forgotten, forgotten by the nation, forgotten by my
state, forgotten by
Nigerians, a whole senate president, Amechi is
currently following his
footstep well, the GOODNEWS is that, hate it or love it,
GEJ is there
till 2019, GEJ is like Joseph, when it's all said and done,
they will
all bow to his feet,...
. My brother re read the post again pls. This has nothing to do with the north. Don't Be consumed by hatred. No one cares about who u support, but the truth need to be told which I think ppl like u hate.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Marvin67: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
These two political parties would destroy nigeria if we are not careful.

If both parties really have the interest of Nigerians at heart, then what stops both from working together? Why can't we have an APC governor and a supportive PDP house, or vice versa ? Must there be issues involving both parties all the time?

1 Like

Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by ugoezeik(m): 12:16am On Nov 21, 2014
bunmioguns:

my head is on fire. Pls explain wat u wrote bf somtin do u nw
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by BetaThings: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
the only offence GEJ committed is that he is a Christian, and he is a southerner, and so by all means he is not supposed to be there?, hence whatever it takes to snatch the power will be done?

Sorry this is not a kindergarten class
The person who has ruled this country the longest, both as military man and a civilian is a Christian from the South - Obasanjo
The person who has ruled this country the longest in an uninterrupted fashion is a a Christian - Gowon
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by BetaThings: 1:13am On Nov 21, 2014
kipesco:

Where us the infrastructure, how many, of wat economical importance, will people die waiting for infrastructure?
The infrastructure is there! You cannot weep more than the bereaved
Listen to Fayose's inaugural speech
He said "it is good to tar our roads, but you must provide for the stomach..."
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by bunmioguns(m): 4:45am On Nov 21, 2014
ugoezeik:
my head is on fire. Pls explain wat u wrote bf somtin do u nw

Lol

And you think me self understood the nonsense
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by banki(m): 5:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Marvin67:
These two political parties would destroy nigeria if we are not careful. If you think the APC is also not guilty of an act such as this one, then you need to look at edo state where the governor only recognises the minority 6 members of the APC as his house of assembly, and those ones meet in the governors office for deliberations. The other 14 members are irrelevant as far as Oshomole is concerned.

If both parties really have the interest of Nigerians at heart, then what stops both from working together? Why can't we have an APC governor and a supportive PDP house, or vice versa ? Must there be issues involving both parties all the time?

oga are you sure you are telling the truth or do you have your facts all mixed up.....

In edo state there are only 7 pdp law makers..... and they are causing the same nuisance this guys in ekiti are causing

In nassaarawa they have over 21 members but the governor was smarter and sharper than them

In rivers they tried it and mistakenly stepped on the wrong toes

they succeded in adamawa because the governor rightfully deserved it
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Ekiti1: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2014
wristwatch:
God honest truth, Fayose is not the problem. The problem is the glutton citizens who voted him 2 d office. This is just d beginning 4 u ekiti people. After 1 yr of his tenure, u will know u actually traded ur birthright 2 him by accepting d stupid rice and yam campaign. Ekiti people and Esaurites are not different. E - Ekiti = Esau which means FFO (For Food Only).

I never intend to comment on this thread but had to reply you.
God punish you for calling Ekiti people gluttons. APC dung eater.
You ain't from Ekiti.
You don't live in Ekiti
You didn't verify your news before spewing trash.
Don't even try to quote me. Nonsense!
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by champele40: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2014
This fayose is kind of big trouble to Ekiti state,pity for them in this era when other governors are busy working.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Fellonigerians: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
ultimatetboy:
This is the Latest New on TVC News..

More Details Later..

But, My Question is: How Can Seven People Impeach a Speaker?

- http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13071424-ekiti-assembly-crisis-seven-lawmakers-impeach-speaker-deputy-appoints-new-speaker

Stomach Infrastructure is working... Fayemi is somewhere sipping champagne and smiling...

Ekiti people are reaping what they sowed... As the saying goes, "Be careful what you wish for"...
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by Kbworld: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2014
high level of lawlessness is being displayed here by d clueless PDP. d level of impunity being displayed by PDP is supos to b condemd by any ryt tinkin Nigerian. first it was tambuwal nw its omirin. wat are d PDP turning Nigeria into. jonacurse must b sent back to otuoke in 2015.
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by coolluk(m): 12:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
problem for the nation,
states are on fire,
states men to save
38yrs you have
people are
can perform
is a Christian, and
supposed to be
will be done? even
make him look
have used to move
terrorism, fire
nation, has
which leader in the
now? when in the
happening now?,
because nobody can
who they are or how many
ignorant of the
who doesn't know
come on social
speech, to blindly
Amaechi, and I ask every
has been
state, forgotten by
currently following his
GEJ is there
till 2019, GEJ is like Joseph, when it's all said and done,
they will
all bow to his feet,...

u will bow to his feet, speak on the behalf of u and urs

and how does dis epistle relate to ekiti leaders fooling themselves??
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by outlaw77(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
ultimatetboy:
Go and ask your papa
More Details Later..

- http://www..tk/apps/forums/topics/show/13071424-ekiti-assembly-crisis-seven-lawmakers-impeach-speaker-deputy-appoints-new-speaker
Ekiti1:

You ain't from Ekiti.
You don't live in Ekiti
Kbworld:
high level of lawlessness is being displayed here by d clueless PDP. d level of impunity being displayed by PDP is supos to b condemd by any ryt tinkin Nigerian. first it was tambuwal nw its omirin. wat are d PDP turning Nigeria into. jonacurse must b sent back to otuoke in 2015.
. full, well your papa is famer u don't no anything about gvmt
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by outlaw77(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
[b][/b]
ultimatetboy:
Go and ask your papa
More Details Later..

Go and ask your father
Ekiti1:

You ain't from Ekiti.
You don't live in Ekiti
Kbworld:
. full, well your papa is famer u don't no anything about gvmt
Re: EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker by barbstee(m): 5:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
richardjemedafe1:
problem for the nation,
states are on fire,
states men to save
38yrs you have
people are
can perform
is a Christian, and
supposed to be
will be done? even
make him look
have used to move
terrorism, fire
nation, has
which leader in the
now? when in the
happening now?,
because nobody can
who they are or how many
ignorant of the
who doesn't know
come on social
speech, to blindly
Amaechi, and I ask every
has been
state, forgotten by
currently following his
GEJ is there
till 2019
, GEJ is like Joseph, when it's all said and done,
they will
all bow to his feet,...
bros ao market nw?[b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Army General Escapes Lynching By Hungry Soldiers / El-Rufai’s Team Where Anointed Candidate Will Be Picked From Unveiled / Gumi's Response To Kukah's Speech At Yakowa's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.