Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi (1799 Views)

Throwback: Iheanacho Representing Imo In A Junior Tournament / Ruby Igwe In An Open Letter Urge DANGOTE To Buy Man United Instead Of Arsenal / Letter To Ghanaians After Nigeria Beat Them 6:1. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by bingbagbo(m): 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
I tell u keshi is a very good coach
and he will move nigeria forward
he has won afcon and taken nigeria to second round of the world cup
what else do u want?
if u sack him eh, we Ghanaians will go for him to handle our amputee team grin grin

thank you grin

3 Likes

Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by paul288yahoo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
ok
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by White007(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
Don't you know where to find him? Quickly go tell Ghana FA to come collect him.

You call Nigeria your Junior brother, give me that leave you spoke, i need some of it.
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by bingbagbo(m): 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
White007:
Don't you know where to find him? Quickly go tell Ghana FA to come collect him.

You call Nigeria your Junior brother, give me that leave you spoke, i need some of it.

when did nigeria gain inependence? go an find out

2 Likes

Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by ayusco: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
At least he won us a trophy pray tell what trophies have you our noisy neighbours won of recent? OK I remember I reach qfinal for world cup and I better pass u for head to head cup cheesy happy participation at the AFCON cos that's the best you can get. Don't worry we will be here to laugh at your usual weeping and gnashing of teeth at the end of the tournament charlee! wink

3 Likes

Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by ClintonNzedimma(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bingbabo is the most sensible Ghanaian on NL compared to Wale112 and Oxygen01.
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by buzzmania(m): 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
bingbagbo:
what else do u want?
if u sack him eh, we Ghanaians will go for him to handle our amputee team grin grin

thank you grin
lol black challenge paa.

1 Like

Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by bingbagbo(m): 5:54am On Nov 21, 2014
buzzmania:
lol black challenge paa.

grin grin grin grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iconize(m): 8:42am On Nov 21, 2014
bingbagbo:
what else do u want?

thank you grin
Lmao!
Mooron, Nigeria is no brother to Gayna let alone being a "junior" brother.

Yo!, what's it with gaynaians and attache?

2 Likes

Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 3:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
iconize:

Lmao!
Mooron, Nigeria is no brother to Gayna let alone being a "junior" brother.

Yo!, what's it with gaynaians and attache?
I like your profile pic grin grin grin For someone who seems to hate everything Ghana, you sure like the girls tongue
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by crownprince102: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
Why didn't you retain Kwesi Appiah....... Is he not good for your amputee team? Keshi doesn't even worth coaching Nigeria's amputee at the moment, he should go to coach his village boys.
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by bingbagbo(m): 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
crownprince102:
Why didn't you retain Kwesi Appiah....... Is he not good for your amputee team? Keshi doesn't even worth coaching Nigeria's amputee at the moment, he should go to coach his village boys.

but u know Ghana wanna win the world cup?
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by omar22(m): 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Well Keshi only had us waiting for only 19yrs

I believe Ghana has been waiting erm erm 19 no? 25 erm na yeah 33yrs

33yrs ago Sepp Blatter was still an Admin staff with FIFA
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
V0lv0:
I like your profile pic grin grin grin For someone who seems to hate everything Ghana, you sure like the girls tongue

Lol!

That's Aranaa's sister. The one she said I'll marry. tongue embarassed

These cum bowls I keep seeing wanna make me travel to Ghana. Yo!!

But the statistics are still there, just 1 in every 10 Ghanaian chic is pretty while the remaining 9 are super fugly!
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 10:18am On Nov 22, 2014
iconise:

Lol!

That's Aranaa's sister. The one she said I'll marry. tongue embarassed

These cum bowls I keep seeing wanna make me travel to Ghana. Yo!!

But the statistics are still there, just 1 in every 10 Ghanaian chic is pretty while the remaining 9 are super fugly!
lol I happen to know the chic in your profile so you can stop bluffing now grin grin. Don't go to Ghana, only the ashawos will want you tongue
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iamord(m): 10:54am On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:
lol I happen to know the chic in your profile so you can stop bluffing now grin grin. Don't go to Ghana, only the ashawos will want you tongue

cheesygrin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by adepiero: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
[size=20]PLEASE STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND LETS VOTE FOR TOSYNE2MUCH! FOR MR NAIRALAND. God bless you as you do so, thanks grin [/size]
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
iamord:

cheesygrin
wink how are you sweety?
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by proxillin(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
A country of 160 million your junior brother ... You are sick
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iconize(m): 2:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:

Lol!

You being familiar with the chic on my profile doesn't stop her from being Aranaa's sister. grin grin tongue

Going to Ghana? Nah!, not even millions of those gigantic cum tanks would make me travel to Ghana. grin grin grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 3:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
iconize:

Lol!

You being familiar with the chic on my profile doesn't stop her from being Aranaa's sister. grin grin tongue

Going to Ghana? Nah!, not even millions of those gigantic cum tanks would make me travel to Ghana. grin grin grin

lmao you are crazy but please save your tales. The chic does not have a sister so stop embarrassing yourself. I caught you red handed on your lie about the profile chic. Like I said. I know the chic very well. If you were not such a Bleep..tard I may have put in a good word for you grin grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iconize(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:
lmao you are crazy but please save your tales. The chic does not have a sister so stop embarrassing yourself. You may come up here and lie about Aranaa but I caught you red handed on your lie about the profile chic. Like I said. I know the chic very well. If you were not such a Bleep..tard I may have put in a good word for you grin grin

Lmao! grin grin

You should hold Aranaa responsible because she sent me the picture saying the chic is her sister. grin grin tongue tongue

Sue us. undecided

Perhaps you're very familiar with Aranaa's family, who knows. grin grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
iconize:

Lmao! grin grin

You should hold Aranaa responsible because she sent me the picture saying the chic is her sister. grin grin tongue tongue

Sue us. undecided

Perhaps you're very familiar with Aranaa's family, who knows. grin grin
oh please. You stole that pic from the Ghanaian beauty thread. I first saw that pic posted by Royal Pearl. Nigga please grin grin just admit that your lying ass has been caught out grin grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iconize(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:
oh please. You stole that pic from the Ghanaian beauty thread. I first saw that pic posted by Royal Pearl. Nigga please grin grin just admit that your lying ass has been caught out grin grin

Lie? You call that a lie? grin grin

Every Ghanaian on here know I got that picture from Royalpearl, so? undecided

You should be lynched for failing to decode simple jokes. grin grin grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2014
iconize:

Lie? You call that a lie? grin grin

Every Ghanaian on here know I got that picture from Royalpearl, so? undecided

You should be lynched for failing to decode simple jokes. grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iconize(m): 3:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:
grin grin grin

Anyways, who's the chic? undecided
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
iconize:

Anyways, who's the chic? undecided
lol wouldn't you love to know. Her name is Nana
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iconize(m): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:
lol wouldn't you love to know. Her name is Nana

She must be popular for her picture to be in circulation.
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by V0lv0(f): 4:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
iconize:

She must be popular for her picture to be in circulation.
lol on instagram she has almost 14000 followers so I guess fairly popular
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iconize(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
V0lv0:
lol on instagram she has almost 14000 followers so I guess fairly popular

I don't know her.
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by iamord(m): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
V0lv0:
wink how are you sweety?

Hey bae am good smiley
Wbu? grin
Re: We Ghanaians Urge Our Junior Brothers Nigeria To Maintain Keshi by Qoaki3k: 9:18pm On Nov 23, 2014

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Payday For Every Hustler..bet9ja Don Rescue Me. / Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Na Bet Sure Pass #100 = 796,362

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.