Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Is It Strange Or Interesting? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Strange Or Interesting? (847 Views)

Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction / Is It Strange For Your Nephew To Stay In A Family Friend's House Instead Of Your / Strange! : Woman Delivers Seven Babies In 11 Months (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Strange Or Interesting? by excel001(m): 4:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
I want to know if am of different opinion with you guys, will you like to watch your wife give birth or being watched by your husband while giving birth?
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by BABE3: 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
He enjoyed watching, and recording cheesy
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by AntiWomanWrapin: 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
BABE3:
END TIME HUSBAND undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
I have heard the story of a man who was not able to have s*ex with his wife after he had witnessed the birth of their first child. I have done some research and found out that this man is not a single case. It happens that some men experience something that comes close to trauma when they witness the birth of a child.
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by stinggy(m): 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nah. I don't think I'ld watch it.
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
I dnt want to...... Wat i want to do is to put..i dnt want to see...lol
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by excel001(m): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2014
BABE3:
are you serious? what's the recording for, your man get heart no be small
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by excel001(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2014
carefreewannabe:
I have heard the story of a man who was not able to have s*ex with his wife after he had witnessed the birth of their first child. I have done some research and found out that this man is not a single case. It happens that some men experience something that comes close to trauma when they witness the birth of a child.

Of a truth, I don't think i can stand it neither.
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by aadetoyin(f): 4:00pm On Nov 22, 2014
He has to be there
Re: Is It Strange Or Interesting? by mutter(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
My husband is always with me. That means allot to me because it gives me strength strength strength courage. Besides I need his prayers. I think it is also very important incase something goes wrong- God forbid! I have a witness. At that moment with the pain, you might not be aware of everything going on around you. I tell him what I want and he watches out for it.
The moment the baby is there he gets to cut the cord and can also take the child in his hands. Why should I deny him that. It did not affect our love life.
However he did tease me once when I was shy- he meant he had seen it all anyway. That was like embarassed

(1) (Reply)

'my Wife Threatens My Life When She's Drunk' / Us / Husband Or Wife! Who Should Be More Responsible???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.