Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Another Big Hit From Davido: Owo Ni Koko - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Another Big Hit From Davido: Owo Ni Koko (457 Views)

Behind-The-Scene Photos From Davido’s Skelewu Video / Mr Oliver Twist, D'banj Out With Another Big Bang / Wizkid Drops Another Big Bang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Big Hit From Davido: Owo Ni Koko by obrien29(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is one of the greatest songs Davido has released. He released this single two days before his 22nd birthday. The young talented Nigerian has got great things upstairs that keeps bouncing out all the time. Almost all his songs turn out to be great hits; from Omo Baba-olowo to Gobe to Skelewu to Aye, he just doesn’t give up.
Owo Ni Koko, his latest single is as good as his other songs. Good and a peculiar beat, nice lyrics and a great theme. As a Yoruba boy, he used a Yoruba title and peppered the song with his native language. The song talks about how money does so many things, especially winning the heart of a girl; that’s all I could get from the song. I will rate it 3.5/5. Listen to the song and tell me what you feel about the song, and rate it.
It’s not all about the meaning of the song, it’s about the beat and the dance rhythm. LOL. We are Africans; we are not Europeans or Americans. You need to listen to this; it is another big hit from Davido. Download it NOW!!!

For More Stories visit: http://www.bettertimes..com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Music: B-red – Twerk Ft. Davido / Silvaboy @callmesilverboy -sabi Dance Ft Likkle Tee / Ayayamedia.com Be Heard Be Seen Mixtape Vol. 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.