Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

21-yr-old Russian Student Covers Her CLS Mercedes With One Million Crystals! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 21-yr-old Russian Student Covers Her CLS Mercedes With One Million Crystals! (964 Views)

Fashion Items Or Accessories You cant Wear Due To Yr Religion Or Superstition! / Oge Okoye And Uti Nwachukwu On The Covers Of Editarnish Magazine / Genevieve Nnaji Covers Genevieve Magazine-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

21-yr-old Russian Student Covers Her CLS Mercedes With One Million Crystals! by Barselonia(m): 5:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
The Russian student Daria Radionova spent £20,000(N5M) to cover her £25,000(N7M) 2011 Mercedes CLS 350 with one million Swarovski crystals.
After Customizing her car, she parked it outside the Levin Hotel near Harrods in Knightsbridge, London for the world to see it.
Explaining why she did it, the Pretty student said

"I wanted to have something unique and do
something special. The people who did it came
over from Russia and worked for 12 hours a day
for two months on the car. I am really happy with
it and I am looking forward to driving it around.
It has only just been finished and everywhere I go
people stop to have a look at it. It gets lots of
attention from people walking by and in cars.
Sometimes I think they might crash. Everyone is
taking pictures of it. When I sell the car I will
give the money to charity."

Re: 21-yr-old Russian Student Covers Her CLS Mercedes With One Million Crystals! by Barselonia(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
more pic

Re: 21-yr-old Russian Student Covers Her CLS Mercedes With One Million Crystals! by mooremedia: 7:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
oyinbo sha.....
2months to fix the crystals
how many year Mercedes spend to build the car??
Re: 21-yr-old Russian Student Covers Her CLS Mercedes With One Million Crystals! by Barselonia(m): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
mooremedia:
oyinbo sha.....
2months to fix the crystals
how many year Mercedes spend to build the car??
2yrs I guess

(1) (Reply)

Clarks For Men / Showcase Your Art And Design Work / Be A Distributor Of Classic Products In Wholesale And Retail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.