Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 AM

Predict Arsenal Vs. Manchester United, 22nd Of November, 2014, And Win Big - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Predict Arsenal Vs. Manchester United, 22nd Of November, 2014, And Win Big (610 Views)

Nigeria Vs Senegal: AYC 2015 Final (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015 / Nigeria Vs South Africa: AFCON Qualifier (2 - 2) On 19th November 2014 / Congo Vs Nigeria: AFCON Qualifiers (0 - 2) ON 15th November 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Predict Arsenal Vs. Manchester United, 22nd Of November, 2014, And Win Big by obrien29(m): 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
These two teams will be meeting again in a hot match in the Emirates stadium on this day. It would be a fight for glory, as these two teams are trying to find their feet in the English Premier League. Arsenal, who are currently sitting at the sixth place in the league table will move to improve their position on the table, and at least regain some lost glory. Manchester United would also move to secure a win and gather three points from the encounter to work on their poor standing for now.
It would be a great match to watch nonetheless. We will watch with alacrity as these two teams who seem to be at the same build this season will meet, and we will also watch out for the coaches, Van Gaal and Arsene Wenger. For sure, Van Gaal, the coach of Manchester United would like to prove his worth as he did against Mourinho, meeting one of the greatest coaches in the Premiership will be a lifetime opportunity. Anyway, it would be an interesting match, with a lot of intrigues.
There are complaints flying around, about the too many injuries in the camp of Manchester United; but it doesn’t really mean anything, as the match will go on. For me, I see the Arsenal coming out on top after losing so many games this season. Sure, Manchester United will be a hard nut to crack, but with the injuries, the nut will crack after sometime. Manchester United will of course fight hard. So, I give it to Arsenal; Arsenal 2, Manchester United 1.
What do you think will be the exact score line? Predict it today and get something SPECIAL. Use the comment box and tell me what you think will be the score line; remember to be professional, do not be sympathetic or biased.

To predict and get a prize click: http://bettertim..com/2014/11/predict-arsenal-vs-manchester-united.html

Re: Predict Arsenal Vs. Manchester United, 22nd Of November, 2014, And Win Big by pelvicky(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
Arsenal(1) vs man.u (3)

name my gift(s) if it comes out true

(1) (Reply)

Obafemi Martins' Seven Most Remarkable Moments In Nigeria Jersey / Liverpool Sign Current African Women's Player Of The Year, Asisat Oshoala. / How Do I Place Bet Online And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.