Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of (3121 Views)

Ninety Percent Of Nigerian Students Are Guilty Of This! / FUNNY: See Where Students Are Reading For Their Exams. / 30 Most Misspelt Words; Which One Are You Guilty Of ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
As a student, It takes a miracle if you are not guilty of at least one of the listed points.. I'm not an hypocrite so there's no need coming here to form

Here I go

1. Loading Some Else's Card Just To Get Megabyte
This mostly happens when you are broke and you run out of megabyte and you really wish to browse, you will be waiting for your friends to buy recharge card so as to load it to get megabyte and transfer the airtime afterwards grin

2. Eating With Formation
Not all students eat three square meal, you just have apply a formation by eating.. 1-0-1, 0-0-1, 1-1-0, 0-1-1

3. Copying Someone Else's Assignment
This happens when you were unable to do your assignment(s) and you are to submit next morning, only for you to get to the lecture room and start dubbing prior to the lecturer's arrival

4. Praying Your Friends Come Immediately After Taking Your Meal
As a student, sorrow overwhelms you inwardly when are very hungry and you are about having your meal when batallion of friends walk into your room; but joy overwhelms you inwardly when they all say they have no appetite grin

5. Using Formation to Enter Exam Hall
This sometimes happen when you are not so good in a particular course, only for you to apply formation with your friends as that they would serve as messiah grin

6. Surfing The Net During A Boring Lengthy Lecture
Some lecturers are so damn boring, many at times, 2hours lecture seems to look like eternity, only for you to bring out your phone and place it on your laps and the rest is history grin

7. Not Wanting To Sit In The Front Row
Sometimes, the reasons why some students don't like sitting in the front row is not because they don't like it but because they are allergic to answering questions.. You know some lecturers can FALL YOUR HAND if you are unable to answer a question grin

8.Hyping Your School Fee
I'm not exempted from this.. Many students are guilty of hyping their school fee, project fee and other educational materials so as to get extra money to get other stuffs grin

9. Hiding Your Pot From Visitors
This is common with guys and I must say it's really funny.. When you have no meat, fish, punmo and egg in your soup, You start feeling uncomfortable and insecure when you have a female visitor and she tells you she's hungry and head straight to check your pot.

10. Hiding Your Low Cash Withdrawal From Other Students
You want to withdraw a huge amount of money from the ATM and after the cash has been dispensed, you are so confident to take the money and put it in your purse without hiding it from anybody; but when you want to withdraw 1k, you will stay very close to the ATM thereby assisting the machine to pull out the cash and zoom off immediately grin

LET FORMING BEGIN

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
11). Washing your best cloth and waiting for it to dry before leaving;
When you buy a new cloth, after wearing and washing it, you'd wait for it to dry inorder to avoid story that touches the heart. Boys ain't loyal.

12) Trying your best to be academically sound, inorder to get your crush attention.
When you start scoping pretty damsel and she seems unscopable(sic), grin you will resort to a cheap way to get her attention. Probably by acting "Mr-do-good" and helping her in a tedious work.

13)Smelling your boxers/cloth when you're late for lectures;
I'm not guilty of these, but most guys are guilty of it sha.(Speaking from my experience in a boarding school) grin
When awon boys can't hold the tension of getting to lecture hall late, they'd result to doing the un-doable. tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Extom(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'm not guilty of these, only did about 9 or so. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 5:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Extom(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
FrancisTony:
Barawo angry
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by ERCROSS(m): 5:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
M not guilty of these....

I schooled in France..
grin
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Dramadiddy(m): 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
3 6

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
Extom:

Barawo angry

tongue Scroll up!
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by AntiWomanWrapin: 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2014
he who is guilty any of these will be killed in my school. He/she sinned against Allah....

I SCHOOLED IN AFGHANISTAN

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
ERCROSS:
M not guilty of these....

I schooled in France..
grin

lol. I also schooled in France and I'm guilty of some sha.

Did you actually schooled in France? tongue grin
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by nickz(m): 6:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
no 10 tho .......i hide every withdrawal from everybody ohgrin no timegringrin
i eat with formation 0-1-1.......lecture day
1-1/2-1.......lecture free day

and that front row shiiit...not cause of the questions...but some can just insult you
for no reason
the day one indian lady told me " you look like the boy that came to my office to bribe me"
shockedshockedshockedshocked
i no know this womans office ohshocked
since that day....i dey hang for middlegrin

whenever i wash very expensive clothes,like my club jersey or shirts
+ my very whit lux singletgringrin
i dey wait till e dry oh...no timegrin
before boys move amgrin

and the forming to get your crushes attention,every one does that tonguetonguecheesy

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Extom(m): 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
FrancisTony:

tongue Scroll up!
cheesy
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
Lmao am guilty of all except 2,,4,,9

I do No 7 and 6 almost all the timegrin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
[b]spending your last cash on a girl that you aint crushing:[/b]you dont loke this particular girl or should i say you aint attracted to her buh she is your friend tho...one day she just pops up and says i am hungry come and buy me food..you as a big boy na wey everybody sabi you as no go wan fall hand...even with your last cash you go still the form dangote son....meanwhile the person you the crush on and wey you fit spend your school fee on no the send you.....ee dey pain die cry

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
lolz...
As when I was in school(1st/2nd yr), browsing unnecessarily wasn't rampant then. By 3rd year person done focus na, no need to be doing some kind sneaky-sneaky things.

I only disliked sitting in front rows. Every other wasn't actually my thing.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
Lmao am guilty of all except 2,,4,,9

I do No 7 and 6 almost all the timegrin
I sincere lady spotted grin

** thumbs up **
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
I sincere lady spotted grin

** thumbs up **
Lol grin
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by factorial1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
No. 1, sure...

No. 2, sometimes though... depending on the lecture time table

No. 3, Hell no... I would rather leave the assignment undone provided there' isn't any alternative.

No. 4, hmmm... that only happens whenever I'm broke... Lol

No. 5. I don't do that cause whenever it comes to writing exams... it's always me and my booklet (though, always being altruistic before the exam, but during the exam... I'm always being egoistic)... that's not pride anyway... it's just part of my principle...

No. 6, Lol, OP got me there... its seldom though it happens especially if I already know such topic/course and I found the lecture quite boring...

No. 7, Yeah... not because of the OP's thought though.... just that whenever I sits in the front especially during a general course lecture... where peeps go plenty... hmm, sitting in the front always tempt me to ask questions(advanced ones though) related to the particular course at that time... in which I've already read and digested before then. Lowkey tinx... grin

No, 8. No, No, No, No and No... I don't do that grin .

No, 9. Hmmm.... not really... besides I don't have a crush anyway.

and lastly...

No. 10, hehehehee.... damn true. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 6:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
claireshan:
Lol grin
sha vote 4me on Saturday grin
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
factorial1:
No. 1, sure...

No. 3, Hell no... I would rather leave the assignment undone provided there' isn't any alternative.

No. 5. I don't do that cause whenever it comes to writing exams... it's always me and my booklet (though, always being altruistic before the exam, but during the exam... I'm always being egoistic)... that's not pride anyway... it's just part of my principle...

No. 6, Lol, OP got me there... its seldom though it happens especially if I already know such topic/course and I found the lecture quite boring...

No. 7, Yeah... not because of the OP's thought though.... just that whenever I sits in the front especially during a general course lecture... where peeps go plenty... hmm, sitting in the front always tempt me to ask questions(advanced ones though) related to the particular course at that time... in which I've already read and digested before then. Lowkey tinx... grin

and lastly...

Nice one. Check my signature.

Saturday things, biko. grin
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by tosyne2much(m): 6:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
factorial1:
No. 1, sure...

and lastly...

Nice one bro grin
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by joshbouy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
all this are true though... number 5: I witness it a lot during exams nd tests, and it's so funny cause you dig

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
@ op, you forgot to mention the copying squad: they'll attend lectures but won't copy or jot down what the man is saying.
There are those who book space at the lecture hall. They'll be like: "guy,pls help me retain your seat 4 after the lecture." I'm guilty of this one though

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by englishmart(m): 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
As a student of universite Du lille, we don't do any of those.
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
sha vote 4me on Saturday grin
Dear its complicated oo!
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Profcamsey(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
I didn't do all this. I schooled at chibok
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
MY PUSSSY HAS BEEN SCRATCHING ME SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND I HAVE BEEN WET ALL THROUGH.
I TRIED FÌNGERING IT BUT NOT SATISFYING.

I NEED A BIG BLACK CORK. cry cry
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by kelechiMarie(f): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Sitting in front
That was how my sister's lecturer asked those who had never seen cassava to raise their hands.
He pointed at one boy and said ''you sure you're nt forming for d gal beside you?You whose school fees is probably paid from proceeds of cassava sales!.Some lecturers sef
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by Adesam09(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
Ok
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by psychologist(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
TOSYN2MUCH and "top 10 list's" a marriage made in france grin
Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by psychologist(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:
MY PUSSSY HAS BEEN SCRATCHING ME SINCE YESTERDAY NIGHT AND I HAVE BEEN WET ALL THROUGH.

grow up bro

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Habit Students Are Guilty Of by joshbouy(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Juicypunny:

this method dey outdated, try and be more creative next time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Student Develops Nigeria's Best Social Network / Connect With Your Old Secondary School Mate Here / Apply Now For Ongoing Admission At ESM University Benin no jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.