Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,093 members, 7,807,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! (8975 Views)

President Buhari,osinbajo Visited Council Chambers Today / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Soloter(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Cannonleo:
Some people have short term
memory..tambuwal was asked 2
step.down.hw filed a suit against his
case.and the court asked dat status
quo be maintained.giving him
protection against any action of the
pdp and FG..then without reasons u
withdrew the case and still expect
status quo 2 remain....plus una go
dey.barricade police hq them.no talk
well them.done speak latin 2day for
una...pure and simple
Are you this daft? how many cases were instituted? is it not the case against IGP only that is withdrawn? Any way, thugs don't really know what's going on. they wait for antagonistic prods so they can do what they know how to do best.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Cannonleo(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Soloter:
Are you this daft? how many cases were instituted? is it not the case against IGP only that is withdrawn? Any way, thugs don't really know what's going on. they wait for antagonistic prods so they can do what they know how to do best.

You made a good point only dat u let the annoying nigeria insultive mentality come in.why will insult someond before making ur point
Bad markerters=bad products

My friends and I who were so happy when the APC was born can only shake our heads in shame at what it has become 2day

Do u research well bro,he filled 2 suits against the IGp and 2 stop any attempt 2 impeach him..withdrew the 2
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Rexxie:

you asked a gud question which you youself shud provide answers to...why did this happen in the 1st place? If that sonofabiitch tambo'ole had been noble enough to relinquish the speakership after porting his wretched arsse to that janjawe.ed enclave of hyenas and touts....and criminals,all these wont be happening in da 1st place..thats what you shud know,thats da 4kn 1st thing n question. Apschiit is disgusting...distateful and you all suck...

Did you write this when Mimiko decamped?

If NO

Then i see you as pne of those big men with checken brain.

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

The constitution that bind Speaker also bind Governor unless we are not in the same Nigeria.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by wirinet(m): 10:59am On Nov 21, 2014
Cannonleo:

You made a good point only dat u let the annoying nigeria insultive mentality come in.why will insult someond before making ur point
Bad markerters=bad products

My friends and I who were so happy when the APC was born can only shake our heads in shame at what it has become 2day

Do u research well bro,he filled 2 suits against the IGp and 2 stop any attempt 2 impeach him..withdrew the 2

Lie from the pit of hell or is it saTAN; Tambuwal withdrew the case challenging the withdrawal of his security details but continued with the suit asking the IGP not to interfer with his position as speaker.

Why do you guys tell obvious lies?

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2014
wirinet:

Lie from the pit of hell or is it saTAN; Tambuwal withdrew the case challenging the withdrawal of his security details but continued with the suit asking the IGP not to interfer with his position as speaker.

Why do you guys tell obvious lies?

Human have limit to their thinking

What is going on in Nigeria surpass many PDP warriors imagination.

The just can`t comprehend anymore, but they must just type something for the sake of typing.

1 Like

Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by deji68: 1:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok let me put it another way, the Law is greater than or egos and emotions. Tambuwal a former member and speaker of the house should know better...my question is it right for a members of the house to encourage the public to break the law or prevent the police from doing their Job
okoolori:

Point of correction,bros, if our lawmakers don't respect the ruling party LAWS....... Am not on anyone side but definitely this blockage of entrance comes from no one but the Presidency.
How painful and shameful that's am from this part of the Africa continent that is blessed as well as it is cursed with BAD LEADERS, nepotism and u name it. Shame on PDP for not obeying the COURT and AS WELL AS APC for doing this as well. I won't blame the police because they are act no better than a Mad Dogs who only knows nothing but to obey their pay masters without doing feeling remorse. We tought Men IN Blavk will acted better if there uniform is change but it's getting worser than we can imagine even there there top uniform has been change to BLUE which depict love itself as a colour. No rules for tear gassing people. May Heavenly God save us all.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by deji68: 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ok let me put it another way, the Law is greater than or egos and emotions. Tambuwal a former member and speaker of the house should know better...my question is it right for a members of the house to encourage the public to break the law or prevent the police from doing their Job

OYINBOGOJU:

Next time seperate your questions for clearity sake.

Some of the things you wrote there are not coherent at all.

Maybe you should re-phrase your questions for understanding sake.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
deji68:

I actually wanted to reply you in details but when i ponder on that bolded part, it makes me doubt your fairness and real understanding of the rule of law.

In as much as i wouldn`t like to take you through e-learning school, i will just give you one simple advise to study hard and never say never until it is over.

Where was Tambuwal declared FORMER?

When was he declared FORMER?

and

Who declare him FORMER?

You`ve got a lot to learn bro becareful when you type on a public forum like this, we may not see you but it shows clearly where you are typing from.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rexxie:

mimiko carried everyone along with him and no one complained and besides everyone knows,even dogs do too,that da pdp n lp are basically family and this was my opinion then and now..so u dont bring ur apparent roving arsse on here n start whistling with it sporadically....
That sonofabiitch Tambo'ole is a bad example,reckless,highly irresponsible and remains a big thief and a moda4kn spanner in da goddamm works,and as far as his wretched porting arsse is concerned,and u janjawe.eds like it or not,da party is damm over..

You confused me with that bolded part.

They are family as how.

Was the party register as family?

You seems to have ran out of knowledge to labelled 2 seperate parties as family.

Were they guided by the same rules?

Also learn how to make comment without calling names or insult.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rexxie:

damm! Do u need an intepreter or what? cant u read btwn lines?! Am sorry but u're just 2 dull..
I

Only half-baked man like you will insult others when he run out of knowledge.

Yes i must need interpreter to understand those jargons you wrote.

No comma

No full stop

No paragraph

If no one sent you to school, atleast you must have passed in front of school.
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
OYINBOGOJU:

Only half-baked man like you will insult others when he run out of knowledge.
suit yourself..
Re: Video :- How Tambuwal Was Bundle Into Hallowed Chambers!!!!!! by OYINBOGOJU(m): 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Rexxie:

suit yourself..

Ofcourse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dirty Police Station I Saw Somewhere In Ekiti State (photos) / PDP: Governor Ikpeazu Does Not Intend To Join APC / Benue Rep, Herman Hembe. Dumps APGA For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.