Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund (4225 Views)

Buhari Launches Calabar-Kastina-Ala Super Highway Project / Aisha Buhari Launches Sickle Cell Awareness In Abuja, Today (photos) / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by tola9ja: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund

The former Head of State and one of the presidential aspirants seeking the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari has flagged- off an initiative to pull campaign fund from amongst his supporters in the country.

The aim of the initiative is to raise about N7 billion from an estimated 70 million party supporters and admirers who will be expected to contribute a minimum of N100 each.

Addressing the a group of young supporters under the aegis of Buhari Support Organisation (BSO), Buhari said he decided to buy into the initiative because of the in-built mechanism for ensuring accountability and transparency in its operations.

"What makes it worthy of praise is the fact that the initiative comes with its in-built mechanism for ensuring acceptability that is also transparency -friendly. If we preach accountability we should be able to practice it.

"What we are about to within the next few moments is the culmination of
painstaking effort and dedication and unquenchable zeal to make a difference to the future that lies before us, " he said

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-launches-presidential-campaign-fund/194613/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by vedaxcool(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Vote out leaders that dance and cut cake while the people they lead are being hacked to death!

Abeg what is the bank account?

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by morefire: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
oya oh make una contribute...... lmfao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by pendy79: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nice new innovation. Our president need no hanger on and moneybags. We the people are gonna put him there.

Buhari represents you and I not the establishment and the cabal. We are solidly behind you GMB.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
i can't wait to lend my financial support to the aspiration of this incorruptible man of gigantic standing!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Rilwayne001: 6:23pm On Nov 20, 2014
Good initiative.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2014
soroptimist:
i can't wait to lend my financial support to the aspiration of this incorruptible man of gigantic standing!
Same here

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by morefire: 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:
Nice new innovation. Our president need no hanger on and moneybags. We the people are gonna put him there.

Buhari represents you and I not the establishment and the cabal. We are solidly behind you GMB.

so am guessing Tinubu Atiku Okorocha and the others dont belong to the cabal too because if they do then the general cant denounce affiliations then....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by 9jii(m): 6:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
GMB sopported

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by otipratt(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
BUHARI 2015!!!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by chamboy(m): 6:31pm On Nov 20, 2014
Awon ti a fe ni yi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by fyneguy: 6:32pm On Nov 20, 2014
Kindly publish the account details as soon as it's ready. I can't wait to put my centenary note.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
otipratt:
BUHARI 2015!!!!!!

Those pictures are awesome!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by laurel03(m): 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2014
ok
Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by laurel03(m): 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
send me d acct num now.... 9ja need u BUHARI
Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by ogunniyi2: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
I need the account number to contribute my own qouter.please anybody with these useful information...we need to wrestle Nigeria from the Lions den before it is finally devowed

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Whizzdom(m): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
Even Obama dey root for Buhari ... Buhari no be ordinary man be dah ..... shocked shocked shocked

He be witch grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Abagworo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
pendy79:

I'll buy 100k and contribute much more if need be. I want Nigeria free from the grip of corruption, impunity and terrorism which has reached its all time high in Jonathan's tyrant administration.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by tit(f): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
this man is very useless.
the kwontry is on fire and instead of him to support our troops,
he is taking picture with his sheppopotamus in studio!
the next thing Tiwa Savage will give him a lap dance.

Nonesense!
Nigeria is bigger than your ambition.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by swagwu(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
dont waste ur money..old fool.

GEJ till 2050...if obama like make e use ur poster do billboard for white house u will surely i say surely fail come 2015!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by pendy79: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
Abagworo:

I'll buy 100k and contribute much more if need be. I want Nigeria free from the grip of corruption, impunity and terrorism which has reached its all time high in Jonathan's tyrant administration.

No oh we don't need anyone paying more than N100. We aint buying him a private jet. Let the blessing and anointing go round. No be only you wan collect the blessing of contributing towards this noble cause.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by bitterpenis(m): 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
Been waiting for this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by bitterpenis(m): 6:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
tit:
this man is very useless.
the kwontry is on fire and instead of him to support our troops,
he is taking picture with his sheppopotamus in studio!
the next thing Tiwa Savage will give him a lap dance.

Nonesense!
Nigeria is bigger than your ambition.
The C I C does he give a damn? Did he not celebrate his birthday today? Stop being sentimental please
Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
swagwu:
dont waste ur money..old fool.

GEJ till 2050...if obama like make e use ur poster do billboard for white house u will surely i say surely fail come 2015!

That is how you people fail exams.......look at the title of the thread again

We are the one who wants to contribute money.......

As for the part where you called him an Old fool..........may i tell you that at the twilight of your own existence,the same shall be said unto you......and the clock starts now!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by gramci: 6:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
He wants to finance Boko Haram
Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by pendicle: 6:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
Where is that guy looking for buhari in suit? Phockphockman or wetin be him moniker. Let him come see a properly fitted guy even in the native attire of the Ijaws. Thank God say he wore a white one not the black mourning raincoat Jonathan dey wear even to bed.
Nice pix @otipratt.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by ayukdaboss(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
I can't wait to register my support
Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please show the account number, I am going to pay for 5000 people immediately!

Sai Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by kokoA(m): 7:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
Endorsed!
Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by Ngwakwe: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
INEC said Presidential Aspirants are not expected to spend above N1Billion or risk N1Million fine or jail term or both

By targeting N7 Billion, it will project abuse of electoral funding.
Re: Buhari Launches Presidential Campaign Fund by olapluto(m): 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2014
Im in...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIGERIA Told To KEEP Quite at Last Minute at the Security Council this evening / 2017 Internally Generated Revenue (IGR) And The "Poor" 5 Igbo States / Baru Directs NNPC Retail To Secure 30% Marktet Share

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.