Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,427 members, 7,800,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals (2509 Views)

Do's And Dont's Dating (women) / The 'do' And 'dont' In Nairaland That Worked Or Failed / What Matters Most In Dating, Money Or Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by chibwike(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
MuhdG:

Ma guy. Sowwie u had to c that.
Lol.

Howr yhu, hws scul
smiley
Fine oh...MudhG i need ur help
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Fine oh...MudhG i need ur help

Anything for ma bro...

Am all ears
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by chibwike(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
MuhdG:

Anything for ma bro...

Am all ears
Thanks man...i need you and your muslim brothers to support me in the ongoing MR NL competion
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2014
Bleshh:
shii runs in d blood then
Watevs
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Thanks man...i need you and your muslim brothers to support me in the ongoing MR NL competion

Aite..

Yhu can count on me
Jez tag me d link when it begins..
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by chibwike(m): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
MuhdG:

Aite..

Yhu can count on me
Jez tag me d link when it begins..

thanks a whole lot man...may Allah bless you.
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
thanks a whole lot man...may Allah bless you.
Ameensmiley
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by tintingz(m): 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Rilwayne001:

NAIRALAND RULE:

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member.

15. Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

AGAIN Knowledge is far from you
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by chibwike(m): 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
MuhdG:

Ameensmiley
Lol..@ your signature...help me invade islam section and mobilise them to support me....May God and Allah bless you at the same time.
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Lol..@ your signature...help me invade islam section and mobilise them to support me....May God and Allah bless you at the same time.

Hahaha okay man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by Rilwayne001: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
MuhdG:

Hea mo'bleeper...

That's ma bro.

Watch your bleeping mouth

Don't mind the guys jare....silence they say is the best answer for people like him.

Your diary though bro.....you had better tell her grin grin
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by kolamilan(m): 10:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
@op, are you a muslim or christian?
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by PrettyHausaGirl(f): 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Well...i'm an hausan though not muslim

However i don't fee there are special rules. We are normal humans as well...both naughtily and reservedly. smiley
Re: Do's And Dont's In Dating Muslim Gals by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
PrettyHausaGirl:
Well...i'm an hausan though not muslim

However i don't fee there are special rules. We are normal humans as well...both naughtily and reservedly. smiley
lol yall are more dan naughty

(1) (2) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Sends Note To Boy To Ask If He Likes Her; Gets Heartfelt Reply / Possible Reasons Why You Have Remained Mugu To Women!!! / Why Do Some Men Always Think They Are Now Incharge After Having S.ex With A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.