Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

What Work Can U Learn As A Student That Will Bring You Income - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Work Can U Learn As A Student That Will Bring You Income (681 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Student That Unravels 30 Years Maths Puzzle In Japan / 17 Creative Recruitment Ads That Will Bring A Smile To Your Face / How Coming Home Late From Work Can Help You Save Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Work Can U Learn As A Student That Will Bring You Income by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
Am a 200level student and am thinking of learning a work next time we had semester break but I don't know which work to learn as a male student that can also bring income. Pls I need suggestion of works I can learn. Thnks
Re: What Work Can U Learn As A Student That Will Bring You Income by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
You can freelance as a clerk for an SME during your free time. You can pool money with friends and run a shirt-customizing business. You can join yahoo boys (lol).

Employment options for a student're almost limitless and people would be willing to employ you for peanuts. Just make sure it doesn't eat into your study time. Use any work you can get during the period as experience for future endeavours.

[EDIT]

You can download the latest Hollywood blockbusters, compile them in a large hard-drive and redistribute them to laptop owners for a paltry fee.
Re: What Work Can U Learn As A Student That Will Bring You Income by Bosville(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
You can learn photography.....nd make sure u hav a basic knowledge bout photoshop.
Re: What Work Can U Learn As A Student That Will Bring You Income by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
Thnks guys

(1) (Reply)

Who Do Men Say I Am? / What Were You Doing At Crossover Into 2015? / What Do You Know About Ouija Boards?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.