Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. (2062 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / She Is An O' Level Holder. Can I Marry Her? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by kuinny: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
chinziaski:
He needs to go to school. Its not about the certificate but school will broaden his mind more.

I know how you feel about him being an O'level holder. Women naturally want their men to be better intellectually or financially. So, you're still onpoint.

You will have to make him see reasons why he should go to school and ask someone to manage his cyber-cafe business for him. He can even enrol for part-time and work during the week.

That certificate some people are saying you worship can really help him when his business starts misbehaving. People's luck differ!
broda wat brand du u take??
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Missmossy(f): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Hmm.. Why isn't he ready to grab such an opportunity from you? Something seems sinister about this entire issue anyway lipsrsealed
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
Profcamsey:
Op u beta no ansa all these people. Let him try and have at least ND. He will still need it, if tommorow your familic dey talk, he fit get mouth talk. Dem no go say na illitrate. I am not say money is not good, let him do part time.

I presume you are an undergraduate but, you can't make a simple sentence constructively.

That qualifies you as an educated illiterate. You think being a graduate equals literacy? You are on a long thing.

Many O'level holder(s) or S.S2 student are far better than University graduates if you don't know.
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
kuinny:
r we neglecting d fact dat the op said her boyfriend said he couldnt afford to foot the bill for the exam? if his so called business is blooming..he should have had the money...after all his certificate is an added advantage.....money u no get....certi u no get...if u guys end up marrying will u be dwelin on the "some graduates are still unemployed bullshittt

The dude is still making money.
You don't expect him to go and waste the money on education and probably drop out when he can't stand the heat any longer or graduate and become jobless. By that time, he would have lost two opportunities.

The Op will still abandon him to marry rich uneducated man. Smh
Re: Advice! My Boyfriend Prefers To Remain An 'O' Level Holder. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
kuinny:
broda wat brand du u take??

Kunu and tapioka will do grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Tell A Lady She Looks Fat In A Good Way? / Funny Val Pictures To Spice Up Ur Day. / Guys Judge This!!!! Intersting!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.