Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. (4072 Views)

Ugwuanyi Reveals: I Alerted Security Operatives Before Fulani Herdsmen Attack / Security Operatives To Arrest Felix Obuah, PDP Boss / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by maclatunji: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2014
davitogreat:

There is no backtracking. Show me proof Jonathan gave the order.

So will the inspection be sanctioned for such a flagrant on constitutional democracy? The police is directly under the president. Hence, he cannot "wash his hands" off whatever they do.

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by focus7: 7:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Shame on GEJ.
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by jude33084(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi:
who is tambuwal .......you know i school in Bagdad

Kolo grin
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Ovamboland(m): 7:54am On Nov 21, 2014
davitogreat:

Jesus Christ we live in a democratic society. What took place today does not fall on Jonathan. It falls on David mark and whoever was in charge of security at that time.

So u think the police forces called Jonathan and asked him to give them permission to storm parliament.

This is similar to someone blaming Jonathan for the rampaging soldiers in Lagos that burned down BRT buses a couple months ago just because he is commander in chief of the army.

As the cheif security officer of Nigeria, his complicity will be proven by the actions he takes after such security breaches occur.

Just the same way Obasanjo's military government reported to the public that unknown soldiers attached Fela, but years later Yar'adua let it out in public that the attack was organised by Danjuma, Chief of Defense staff then. Is Danjuma an unknown soldier?

This one is even glaring the perpetrators of the attack are known, but the president will cause nothing to happen to them but leave his brainwashed supporters to assault our sensibilities and run around down that after-all he said he did not send them
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Ovamboland(m): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Acidosis:

Didn't y'all study social science in Primary School?

What is the function of NPF

I guess the police also need an order from GEJ to arrest armed robbers in your hoods.

What kind of citizens do I live with? smh

Jona's clueless thinking has infected majority of his supporters, you can compare a police attack on the parliament representing 170 million Nigerians to the arrest of a gang of armed robbers, you are really jonasmart
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by arsetalks(m): 8:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Okay then. If the police committed the illegal act without the presidency, can the presidency then should he is a just man by moving for the IG's removal?

Off course he won't because he was behind it. Posterity shall judge us all.
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2014
That's it, That strenght like Vladimir Putin. That wat u lack

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2014
AdoIfHitler:

So police can't carry out their duties without CinC

You are a moronic bastard
u d bigger fool their duties was ordered by who
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by sunkoye: 8:50am On Nov 21, 2014
If the president is pushing the blame on the IG..then by now the IG better had a good retirement plan in place. angry

1 Like

Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 21, 2014
jude33084:

Kolo grin
i dey follow ur style na grin
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by dirifred(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2014
birdman:

Did he order the operatives there in the first place? If so, anything they do they do under his command. GEJ is a professor, why do we need to explain these things to him undecided
my professor friend, i like your submission. so it also mean if you send your daughter to deliver a message to a friend and she end up going the extra mile of having sex with your friend, you actually send her to have sex with your friend. good thinking.

have asked on whose orders the security operative where there? did you care to ask what lead to the use of tear gas? oh sorry for asking. your submission shows the dept of your thoughts.
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2014
AdoIfHitler:

So if police arrest you,you go say na GEJ ordered them.

Mr man you are a vagabond
nw I knw u b mumu, Who else can order that action against The Speaker of the federation
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2014
AdoIfHitler:

You are a bastard if you think that IGP does not have the right to carry out his duty on those touts in suits parading as speaker.

Gej till 2019
can u imagine d level of ur education, Y would IGP harass d Speaker without the president backing n pls tell me what the speaker did?
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
AdoIfHitler:

The IGP reserves the right to arrest any bastard nonentity speaker if found wanting or breaks the law. He get luck say no be army jam am

Ask

Chidi lyod of rivers
tell me d law he broke na,
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
AdoIfHitler:

He is a bastard by overiding the security.
u just displaying hate.. simply define y security was blocking him from entering d house
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2014
jay89:
Tells by moon light. Stories from gods.
TOLDS by sunlight actually tongue
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 10:11am On Nov 21, 2014
AdoIfHitler:

To avoid causing chaos

He deserve death
u dnt deserve that user pls change it
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by davitogreat(m): 11:30am On Nov 21, 2014
dat9jaguy:

If a child abuses his elders,people around would know that the child was sent or encouraged by his/her parents.

Fine Then. Let me ask you a question. Is what is taking place in Ferguson, Missouri today Obamas Fault? (After all since Obama is the president of America the security forces in Missouri are under him and to use your parable "they are his children"
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2014
SLIDEwaxie:
I'm not a fan of the clueless one, but I knw, just like the withdrawal of Tambuwal's aids, this IG just dey try to impress the president.

The fault of the president is not stopping these idiotts who alwys drag him in their intellectual wretchedness.

If truly GEJ has no hands in this.....then by now the IGP should have been made to resign or fired...it's that simple in sane climates.
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
davitogreat:

Fine Then. Let me ask you a question. Is what is taking place in Ferguson, Missouri today Obamas Fault? (After all since Obama is the president of America the security forces in Missouri are under him and to use your parable "they are his children"wink

The State police in America is not under Obama...they are state police. Only the FBI is responsible to Obama.

3 Likes

Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by chamboy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 21, 2014
ilugunboy:

The State police in America is not under Obama...they are state police. Only the FBI is responsible to Obama.
then Obama should use Fbi, Cai, interpol abi..
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Ovamboland(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
davitogreat:

Fine Then. Let me ask you a question. Is what is taking place in Ferguson, Missouri today Obamas Fault? (After all since Obama is the president of America the security forces in Missouri are under him and to use your parable "they are his children"

The police department in Ferguson is not answerable to Obama no is he involved in the selection of the Police cheif, educate your self
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Ovamboland(m): 1:13pm On Nov 21, 2014
chamboy:
then Obama should use Fbi, Cai, interpol abi..

Are so slow in thinking like your oga? Obama will only be questioned directly about the federal agencies, and woe betide him to give the same kind of silly excuse your Jonah gave, i nor send them o!
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
maclatunji:

So will the inspection be sanctioned for such a flagrant on constitutional democracy? The police is directly under the president. Hence, he cannot "wash his hands" off whatever they do.

the police carried out their constitutional duty of peventing an impostor from assuming offce of the speaker of the HOR.The IGP should be commended for his dedication to duty
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by maclatunji: 2:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
chukwudi44:

the police carried out their constitutional duty of peventing an impostor from assuming offce of the speaker of the HOR.The IGP should be commended for his dedication to duty

Even NTA is not to blinded by primordial sentiments. Laughing at you.
Re: President GEJ Washes Hands Off Security Operatives Action. by dat9jaguy(m): 5:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
davitogreat:

The USA practice true federalism,where power is devolved to component states.The US and Nigeria practice different systems of governance,there is no basis of
comparison.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP National Youth Leader launches 'Say No To Electoral Violence' In Sokoto / Fashola Inspects Osborne Water Jetty. Eko o ni baje oPics.. / Aregbesola Turns Nights To Day As Monumental Road Works Increase Further In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.