Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? (629 Views)

Funny Superstitious Beliefs Of Nigerians About Animals / Superstitious Beliefs That Actually Works! / Values, Morals Or Beliefs Your Parents Instilled In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by McLove(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2014
I was told if I dance round electric pole seven times before I sleep that I will not bedwet. Lolz. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by Jiouras(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
I was also told if you whisper in the afternoon a snake will appear... Crazy though
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by tutaboi(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
If you go closer to a moving train, you will be magneted. Dt was then shaa!
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 8:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
A lot of them,if you urinate on the road an d didnt cross over the urine u meet bad luck
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by bastien: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
If u spit and u no cover am person come match ur throat go swell or pain u.
If u point touch for up at night,say e bad (no reasons)
If u shout person name for night, witch go carry am go there meeting
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by briantext(m): 9:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
If you eat late in the night, your eating with ghost
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by paul288yahoo(m): 9:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
if you get an haircut and shape it you will go to hell
if you use perfume or body cream you will go to hell
if you put on jeans you will go to hell
if you comb your hair you will go to hell.............
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by McLove(m): 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2014
tutaboi:
If you go closer to a moving train, you will be magneted. Dt was then shaa!
Do you mean this is false?
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
My husband almost had a heart attack when I lay next to him on the floor rug but put my head by his feet. He said it's a Nigerian superstition that alludes to divorce. Freaked me out, it's rare to see him so serious sad
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by tutaboi(m): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2014
McLove:
Do you mean this is false?

Pure lie
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by Texykool: 2:34am On Nov 21, 2014
That if you post poo you will make frontpage
Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by vicadex07(m): 5:50am On Nov 21, 2014
If u call snake by its yoruba name, it will appear mysteriously before the end of the day. So instead of saying Ejo, we say okun Ile...lol

1 Like

Re: What Are The Most Ridiculous Superstitious Beliefs You Have Heard? by McLove(m): 8:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Flytefalls:
My husband almost had a heart attack when I lay next to him on the floor rug but put my head by his feet. He said it's a Nigerian superstition that alludes to divorce. Freaked me out, it's rare to see him so serious sad
Africans can be funny

(1) (Reply)

Advantages Of Being Intellgent. / Tambuwal Asks Court To Jail IG Of Police, Suleiman Abba, For Contempt / Dopemu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.