Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors (5813 Views)

Breaking News!!!.. All Anambra PDP Senators And HORS Sacked!!! / NASS Planning Immunity Laws For Senate President, Speaker, CJN / Bukola Saraki Is The Senate President Of The 8th NASS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Trailblazer1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2014
What a Dance of shame by our Honourable THUGS!

1 Like

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by tochman(m): 11:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Just watched channels tv and they kept a replay on that hon. that scaled the gate like a professional armed robber. They even showed a scene where another hon. was aggressively asking what the senate president was doin in their complex. I also saw another scene where one guy attacked David mark but it was kinda far so no details. Nigeria, Its a pity

1 Like

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Tokunbohkinibig: 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
CharlesPhc:
And what were the members of PDP that claim to be the majority in the HOR doing when all these where going on? Shame on all of them....!!!

APC has majority members in HOR for now but u and Mr clueless are not smart enough to realise what is going on here.

60% of existing PDP members in d lower chamber are Hausa/Fulanis who are working against Jonathan admin but couldn't do it openly due to d fact that ........... i ll leave u to solve dis puzzle Do your ur mathematics bro

1 Like

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Colonel, not General.

General not colonel.

He retired as a Brigadier General.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by donphilopus: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

General not colonel.

He retired as a Brigadier General.

If you check one of the posts I made above, you'd discover I've confirmed it!
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Caseless: 1:06am On Nov 21, 2014
bigtt76:
That man who slapped D-Mark is a goner ...sorry for him! Slapping a former general and governor of the HOR member's state grin
nothing go happen!
Mark deserve more attack than u people think Tambuwal deserve.
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by tuborme: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2014
Mark was was slapped on the shoulder and he lost his footing. It was Senator Andy Uba and Ihedioha that guided him out of the chamber. Go and watch the AIT clip. There were no soldiers in the assembly ground....we only saw some policemen and DSS operatives. Stop spreading lies. AIT video was very elaborate. Channels TV showed only short clips. I read on sahara reporters that we had 1000 soldiers in the national assembly (it seemed to me that some people are hell-bent on distablising this country)
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by yahaya1(m): 2:57am On Nov 21, 2014
@David Mark slapper, remember any action taken during your angered regime always come with a consequence and I urge You to do the needful to the victim of your action.
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by mancanoe: 4:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Applaner: 5:02am On Nov 21, 2014
fathers disgracing demselves before their children since 1700 BC
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by thaoriginator: 5:13am On Nov 21, 2014
supersonic:
The President of the Senate and Chairman of the National Assembly, Senator David Mark was on Thursday manhandled by members of the House of Representatives in protest of the action of security agents who prevented them from entering the National Assembly Complex on the ‘orders from above”.
Mark had gone to the lower chamber shortly after shutting down the Senate, following the shooting of teargas by the Nigerian Police when members of the House who were refused entry into the complex forced their way in. Sources said he asked for the House to also be shut down.
But aggrieved members of the House took out their anger on Mark as they assaulted him physically.
Sources said a member of the House from Niger State slapped the Senate President in the process and he almost fell down from the combined assault of the members.
It was gathered that the Senate President had to be immediately moved out of the chamber to save him from further physical assault.
The feeling in the House is that Mark sold out the Speaker, Aminu Tambuwal, in his face-off with the Presidency over his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressives Congress.
Despite the decision of Mark to shut down the House, the Reps members went ahead with their sitting which was held in closed doors.

Source:Abusidiqu.com
grin I love this news! I have always wanted that silly man to get pi'mp-slapped if possible with a gun-butt! Useless bastard'! What has he done or achieve for Naija since his sitting in that sit if not only to talk talk and talk. The next pesin get slapped is the otuoke gorilla!

1 Like

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 21, 2014
gboss4sure:
Person slap David Mark? Chai he has contributed to tambuwals woes.
according to the op the person who slapped him is from Niger state,so it's a p.d.p member who slapped David Mark i guess they would settle that within the party

2 Likes

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Plshavmercyamen: 6:01am On Nov 21, 2014
If the speaker of the House of Representative could be tear gassed by police men, who is David Mark not to be slapped by an Honourable member of the house in defence of the sanctity and institution of the Representative house of Nigeria masses IF he(Mark) made more desecrating and insulting statements? And for those asking Tambuwal to resign on moral grounds, should we also ask jonathan to resign on moral grounds too since he has failed woefully in carrying out his basic responsibility which is the protection of lives and property? Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 21, 2014
what a disgrace to the image of the GIANT OF AFRICA... cant imagine what their children will be saying now. House of reps kor house of fools ni. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by cirmuell(m): 7:27am On Nov 21, 2014
donphilopus:

@ these people!
you no see im source ni wink?
I no blame him sha.
See how he lied like say the rest of us no geh tv 4 house.
Mark was shoved and pushed around, but slapped? C'mon how low can these guys get undecided
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by akin66(m): 8:13am On Nov 21, 2014
Funkymallam:
I have been watching different videos and pictures and am yet to see the 1,000 troops of military as claimed by the group with propaganda as their past time.

What stops the 'hon' members to turn back and sue the IGP for illegal obstruction if they felt that way than for old men to be scaling gates and causing chaos?

undecided undecided
Turn back ke! So dat dos pdp hons inside will impeach him... NO WAY!
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2014
fruqsy:

according to the op the person who slapped him is from Niger state,so it's a p.d.p member who slapped David Mark i guess they would settle that within the party

Whether PDP or APC he has contributed to tambuwals woes if at all is true.
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by shaqhead: 11:19am On Nov 21, 2014
AdolfHitIer:
Hmmm the man is a gonner let him get ready

Apc are touts

Bunch of hopeless morrons

Buhari is a bastard terrorist
Tambuwal is a criminal

Gej till 2019

Uncle no vex d person dt slapped Mark na PDP member o
Re: Senate President Physically Asaulted By Hors by Kassidy90(m): 12:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
I think the guy shouting "wat is he doing here" is Hon Makinde frm Osun

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest : Protest In Akwa Ibom Over Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest / Historical Similarities Between Yoruba And Benin, How Ife Beget Benin / BREAKING!! Sefer Torah Arrives Nigeria From Israel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.