Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha (50071 Views)

Independence Day: We Have Uncovered Plots To Wreck Havoc In Abuja – Ohanaeze / Wike Plots To Join APC / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Gragra make Tambuwal first secure the speaker seat first before him begin mention impeachment.

Do they have the numbers for impeachment lol

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 1:19am On Nov 21, 2014
What a confused and deluded soul you're.

F117AA:
You are an illiterate.
We are the richest region in the country.
We have enough wealth to send the entire SW to the stone age.
Starvation?
lol.
Unlike the SW, we have more than one access to the atlantic.
Don't think your 1967 coward tactics will work on the ND.
Anyway, very soon we will control our resources and build our region.
All your yoruba immigrants in the ND will experience fashola styled deportation policy in action.

You are very deluded. Send back the entire southwest to stone age? stop mouthing nonsense, if you have such power, why then are you living in stone age? From Bayelsa to Rivers, do you see any civilisation in that place? Read the lines bro, cocoa export alone can dwarf any revenue from crude oil. Besides there is crude oil in lagos and ondo state.

13 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by 1stola: 1:21am On Nov 21, 2014
F117AA:
You are an illiterate.
We are the richest region in the country.
We have enough wealth to send the entire SW to the stone age.
Starvation?
lol.
Unlike the SW, we have more than one access to the atlantic.
Don't think your 1967 coward tactics will work on the ND.
Anyway, very soon we will control our resources and build our region.
All your yoruba immigrants in the ND will experience fashola styled deportation policy in action.
What a morôn!
You're the richest bla bla bla yet you can't survive without Lagos.
We SW are not the Northerners you can tell your bullshîts to. we are very much rich, hardworking and comfortable.
we are not dependent on any region. Nobody can threaten us.
I say again, try any nonsense and see yourselves on the path of ruins.

9 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by HASSANAASIA(f): 1:22am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:
Stories from stupid northern law makers I dare you to try it and see where Yall go end....mtchew rubbish...if una like collect 500 signatures...jokers

It will shock you

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 1:24am On Nov 21, 2014
Just let him know that we can live independently.

1stola:

What a morôn!
You're the richest. bla bla bla yet you can't survive with Lagos.
We SW are not not the Northerners you can tell your bullshîts to. we are very much rich, hardworking and comfortable.

That guy is high on cheap grass.

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2014
1stola:

What a morôn!
You're the richest bla bla bla yet you can't survive without Lagos.
We SW are not the Northerners you can tell your bullshîts to. we are very much rich, hardworking and comfortable.
we are not dependent on any region. Nobody can threaten us.
I say again, try any nonsense and see yourselves on the path of ruins.
WTF is lagos?
keep your slum to yourselves.
Lagos was built with niger-delta money anyway, but we don't need it.
We will build 21st century cities in the ND.
And yes, you are just like the north.
The only difference is that the north has a valid excuse for its own backwardness.

7 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 21, 2014
BitMore:
What a confused and deluded soul you're.

You are very deluded. Send back the entire southwest to stone age? stop mouthing nonsense, if you have such power, why then are you living in stone age? From Bayelsa to Rivers, do you see any civilisation in that place? Read the lines bro, cocoa export alone can dwarf any revenue from crude oil. Besides there is crude oil in lagos and ondo state.
You must have been fed goat food in your infancy.
That is the only excuse for your inbred buffoonery.
How dare you compare rivers and bayelsa states to those brown-roof striken, poverty-clad states in the sw?
May ogun have your tongue, you blasphemous nincompoop.
Btw, did you mention cocoa as a rival to oil wealth?
Your education was a waste, my friend.

12 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Trustyd1(m): 1:41am On Nov 21, 2014
7lives:

You forgot to mention Pinochet of Chile, Mengistu Haile Mariam of Ethiopia and Mobutu Sese Seko of Zaire who fled Zaire because his army will not defend him against a club owner, Kabila and his rag tag dissidents. Samuel Doe of Liberia, Kamuzu Banda of Malawi and of recent Blaise Campaore of Bokina Faso.
What about the King of Babylon Saddam Hussein and the hosts of other despotic rulers, their shameful demise is a pointer to the fact that they are mere mortals.
All power belong to God, a first lady of this country was once quoted as saying that '' she will rather be the wife of a late head of state than be a wife of a retired head of state''. Her husband was forcefully retired and heaven did not fall, and cancer killed this pompous first lady, this is Gods way of showing her that all power belongs to him.
my dear u can't put GEJ in the catigory of all the above mention. But if u think u must then u dnt knw wot dis people u've mentioned did.

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:41am On Nov 21, 2014
chronique:
Laughing out in swahili. Most of these people do not even know what is going on. Impeach Jonathan and watch Nigeria sink! Those of us who have kept quiet for so long,will have to do what we "MUST" do,when push comes to shove.

what can you do Mr Tribal Bigot?

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2014
Like I don't know rivers and bayelsa. don't make me laugh.

F117AA:
You must have been fed goat food in your infancy.
That is the only excuse for your inbred buffoonery.
How dare you compare rivers and bayelsa states to those brown-roof striken, poverty-clad states in the sw?
May ogun have your tongue, you blasphemous nincompoop.

By the way, stop trying to claim south south, be proud of your erosion ravaged region. I know it is very hard not to, since you Igbos suffer from infrority complex. You're going to continue doing this for long time.

7 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Shankboye(m): 1:45am On Nov 21, 2014
AdolfHitIer:
Impeach Jonathan?

Hahahahahahahahaha

Greatest joke of the century.

Just give it a shot and watch this country naija sink like titanic
shior na Ivory Coast border u go dey rush towards by the time ur asss is on fire lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by moufan: 1:46am On Nov 21, 2014
the drunkard should be impeached asap and deported to his otuoke farm

5 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by austinvsb1(m): 1:48am On Nov 21, 2014
chronique:
Laughing out in swahili. Most of these people do not even know what is going on. Impeach Jonathan and watch Nigeria sink! Those of us who have kept quiet for so long,will have to do what we "MUST" do,when push comes to shove.

Like seriously Wtfuck will y'all even do seff! Like you got a pair of arms than others yea?? Shut it pls!!!

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Igbo people and empty boast!! Group of stinking and selfish bigot. Without you and the hausa people, Nigeria would have been a Kingdom.

3 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 1:49am On Nov 21, 2014
Ha ha ha ha, Igbo be proud of your region.

F117AA:
WTF is lagos?
keep your slum to yourselves.
Lagos was built with niger-delta money anyway, but we don't need it.
We will build 21st century cities in the ND.
And yes, you are just like the north.
The only difference is that the north has a valid excuse for its own backwardness.

Even if na niger deltan money we take built am, the sad news for you is that you are going be chased out from all corners of Nigeria that includes niger delta. Your ass licking won't help you.

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by fx45(m): 1:49am On Nov 21, 2014
moneybag100:
Jonathan destiny is to destroy and divide Nigeria....
On the contrary, I think its now evident that it is the Born To Rule army in collaboration with the scum of the earth from the Southwest who have sworn to destroy and divide Nigeria. Anyways Nigeria has never really existed. What we've witnessed since 1914 is an emergency contraption programmed by default to fail. Its just a question of time. Infact its about time...
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by M4gunners: 1:51am On Nov 21, 2014
hugoart:
Jonathan will be impeached and nothing will happen. I tell you.

Abacha thought he was god,he died, nothing happened.

Idi amin thought he was god,he was disgraced, nothing happened.

Cescescu of Romania was destroyed

Gaddafi was frustrated,wretched

Mubarak escavated

NOTHING HAPPENED.
Let me hear word jor.Impeache him let see.If they try it,hungry will finish nigeria, because nigger delta will be no go area for non ND.
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 1:52am On Nov 21, 2014
fx45:

On the contrary, I think its now evident that it is the Born To Rule army in collaboration with the scum of the earth from the Southwest who have sworn to destroy and divide Nigeria. Anyways Nigeria has never really existed. What we've witnessed since 1960 is an emergency contraption programmed by default to fail. Its just a question of time

Stop crying blue murder and think home.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by intergral(m): 1:54am On Nov 21, 2014
Acidosis:
Impeach who? hahahahaha

Na now we go know who get Nigeria - North or Niger Delta

You people are already shouting austerity measures despite the fact that the Niger Deltans still feed you guys with little oyel; by the time they are through with y'all; you all will return to your thick caves.

Bunch of ungrateful e. diots. Harm Jonathan & watch your back!
jonathan can be kicked out an nothing will happen!!!!!! Have you ever in your hopeless life faced an angry northerner?? And wait 9ja Delta hw many una be sef 4 9ja?? Your dirty land that has been consumed by global warming....... Igbos can talk we will listeeeeeeen ,yoruba can talk we will listeeeeeen but "9ja-delta" when them even know una sef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 1:54am On Nov 21, 2014
M4gunners:
Let me hear word jor.Impeache him let see.If they try it,hungry will finish nigeria, because nigger delta will will be for us only.

Hunger? Was there any hunger before oil? I don't know about you, but we don't import food from niger delta.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 1:57am On Nov 21, 2014
BitMore:
Ha ha ha ha, Igbo be proud of your region.

Even if na niger deltan money we take built am, the sad news for you is that you are going be chased out from all corners of Nigeria that includes niger delta. Your ass licking won't help you.
Igbo?
Are you hallucinating again?
you think i am one of those yoruba cowards that change their identity like the wind?
May God punish you.
Coward.

5 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by fx45(m): 1:59am On Nov 21, 2014
BitMore:

Stop crying blue murder and think home.
Nigga I'm stating the obvious... Where does blue murder come in? FYI, I'm home!
Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by Nobody: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2014
BitMore:
Like I don't know rivers and bayelsa. don't make me laugh.

By the way, stop trying to claim south south, be proud of your erosion ravaged region. I know it is very hard not to, since you Igbos suffer from infrority complex. You're going to continue doing this for long time.
What do you know about bayelsa and rivers ,you crazed oduduwan?
You think the SS is your friend?
Don't worry, asari dokubo will carry out his threats very soon.

4 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by intergral(m): 2:00am On Nov 21, 2014
F117AA:
Igbo?
you think i am one of those yoruba cowards that change their identity like the wind?
May God punish me.
I'm a Coward.
Amen lol

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by meccuno: 2:00am On Nov 21, 2014
KHAYGOLD:
Igbo people and empty boast!! Group of stinking and selfish bigot. Without you and the hausa people, Nigeria would have been a Kingdom.
I knew one goat would mention igbos......what has ur fight with the South south got to do with us? Let me tell u how it would play out......impeach GEJ.....the hausas and yorubas rejoice....the Niger delta militant blow up ALL the oil well and anything related to oil.....SW and North excluding the middle belt move their tanks for battle....SS negotiate with a super power....weapons are supplied....federal troops negotiate with another super power....and the battle line is drawn...igbos wat©h like vultures.....battle would be in Lagos ,abuja and the SS......bombs here and there......igbos protect their territory....when you idiots are done killing ur selves,the igbos would live in peace happily ever after....probably giving the south westerners 20 biafran pounds in exchange for landed properties in their land...because there would be kwashikor......lol....no food to eat.....lolz....the after destroying both sides,the east emerge as the super power......then the SW and SS would end up like the North......Desolate....then we do what we know how to do best,business......after all....fight don dey hungry una since....its the turn of the igbos to siddon look.....Lols...nice movie

15 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 2:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Ha ha ha, to your tents!!!

You can keep licking the ass of your new found masters, but mind you, they are even more hostile to you than us. I now see many from Abia taking up Tamuno and many others are saying they are lagosians.

F117AA:
Igbo?
May God punish you.
Coward.

Igbo be proud of your region na. I know how hard it is to be from erosion ravaged and landlocked region.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by intergral(m): 2:04am On Nov 21, 2014
BitMore:

Hunger? Was there any hunger before oil? I don't know about you, but we don't import food from niger delta.
they don't grow anything in Niger delta because of how global warming have distroyed everything.... Na 9ja delta go die of hunger

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 2:10am On Nov 21, 2014
F117AA:
What do you know about bayelsa and rivers ,you crazed oduduwan?
You think the SS is your friend?
Don't worry, asari dokubo will carry out his threats very soon.

What a morôn!

Asari Dokubo? The Facebook warrior that relocated his entire family and business to a yoruba speaking Benin republic? You're really a toad.

WE THE SOUTH-WEST AND YORUBA PEOPLE DON'T HAVE AND DON'T WANT ANY FRIENDSHIP.

And yes, I know bayelsa and rivers more than you. Tell me how to get to Nembe from Ogbakiri or how to get to ibima from nkoplu or how to get to ogbia from imiringi.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by BitMore: 2:13am On Nov 21, 2014
fx45:

Nigga I'm stating the obvious... Where does blue murder come in? FYI, I'm home!

Yeah, keep exposing your delusions.

1 Like

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by legendsilver(m): 2:13am On Nov 21, 2014
History is about to be made! Impeach the drunkard from Aso Rock and write your Names in the book of Gold. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by fx45(m): 2:15am On Nov 21, 2014
7lives:

All power belong to God, a first lady of this country was once quoted as saying that '' she will rather be the wife of a late head of state than be a wife of a retired head of state''. Her husband was forcefully retired and heaven did not fall, and cancer killed this pompous first lady, this is Gods way of showing her that all power belongs to him.
Poking Ur dirty fingers at a dead woman How low can U stoop? The fact remains that U can NEVER be a minuscule fraction of what that woman was in her lifetime. Like U rightly pointed out, power belongs to God and He gives it to whosoever He wishes. This time around He has given it to Jonathan and no evil alliance can take it away from him

2 Likes

Re: House Plots To Impeach Jonathan, Ihedioha by cyriltochi: 2:16am On Nov 21, 2014
All i av 2 say is dont pray 4 war.... i look at ur comments i shake my head n i smile..
plz how does jona's impeachment relates 2 d igbo's?..
una neva pass 10 years?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

NL Monthly Political Debate / Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Young Man Fell Off Speeding Train In Lagos This Morning - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.