Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice (545 Views)

Dear Nairalander Pls Help Me Solve This Problem That Wanted To Put Me Into Troub / Dear Jobseeking Graduate, Here’s What You Should Have Done In Final Year / I Need Ur Advice With Regards To My Hnd Status: Pls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice by sule5727: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2014
I am a 300l student when ever I pick my book to read I understand what the content is saying about but when it comes to presentation in the class I found it difficult to explain what could be the problem please waiting for respond. pls make ur comment civil thank u
Re: Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice by blemon44(m): 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
i'll have to tell you to read your book more and forget
about understanding the content!
READ MORE AND SUMMARISE IT YOURSELF BEFORE GOING TO CLASS
Re: Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice by DrLazDevitan: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
sule5727:
I am a 300l student when ever I pick my book to read I understand what the content is saying about but when it comes to presentation in the class I found it difficult to explain what could be the problem please waiting for respond. pls make ur comment civil thank u

If you can't explain it simply,then you really have not understood it.
Re: Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
It could be your nerves. You might be so nervous that when you get to the front of the class, you blank out. You've to be confident in yourself and believe that you can do it. Don't doubt yourself. The next thing you must do is have a thorough understanding of the material you're going to present. Re-write it in your own words. Remember to keep your explanations simple for your audience. Then practice, practice and practice. Practice with someone before the big day and ask for constructive criticism. Then practice some more. Don't underestimate the importance of practicing. Also, visualize yourself giving the presentation. If you must, you can use cue cards to jot your memory. Good luck. You can do it!
Re: Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice by prewtyjulie(f): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2014
If u r really sure u do read n undastand, try explainin dose tins u want 2 say in class on paper n c hw good wat u've written is, if its good enof, den i tink u av 2 work on ur confidence and presentation skills.
P.S pls dont cram nd dont let d way d olodos in ur klas luk @ u wen u r trying 2 xplain in klas make u feel lyk wat u r sayn is wrng!!

I hope dis helps.
Re: Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice by sule5727: 10:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
Yields:
It could be your nerves. You might be so nervous that when you get to the front of the class, you blank out. You've to be confident in yourself and believe that you can do it. Don't doubt yourself. The next thing you must do is have a thorough understanding of the material you're going to present. Re-write it in your own words. Remember to keep your explanations simple for your audience. Then practice, practice and practice. Practice with someone before the big day and ask for constructive criticism. Then practice some more. Don't underestimate the importance of practicing. Also, visualize yourself giving the presentation. If you must, you can use cue cards to jot your memory. Good luck. You can do it!
tnx I appreciate
Re: Dear Nairalander I Urgently Need Ur Advice by sule5727: 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
prewtyjulie:
If u r really sure u do read n undastand, try explainin dose tins u want 2 say in class on paper n c hw good wat u've written is, if its good enof, den i tink u av 2 work on ur confidence and presentation skills.
P.S pls dont cram nd dont let d way d olodos in ur klas luk @ u wen u r trying 2 xplain in klas make u feel lyk wat u r sayn is wrng!!

I hope dis helps.
ok

(1) (Reply)

School Notebooks - Another Level Of Corruption? / Mission, Vision And Goals Of Kentsbridge University / 10 Popular School Idioms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.