Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nysc:is It Possible To Be Posted To Banking,telecommunication, Oil & Gas Sector - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc:is It Possible To Be Posted To Banking,telecommunication, Oil & Gas Sector (816 Views)

Best States You Can Be Posted To? / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / Batch B 2012:where Do You Want To Be Posted And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc:is It Possible To Be Posted To Banking,telecommunication, Oil & Gas Sector by RealSleek(m): 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
The National Youth Service Corps sometime in May gave hopes to prospective Batch B/Batch C Corps Members that their Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) after camping may be banks, Telecomms, Oil Firms, and a host of other companies. i would like to know how realistic this is
or is it going to be teaching at secondary schools alone,
pls lets rub minds.. thanks
Re: Nysc:is It Possible To Be Posted To Banking,telecommunication, Oil & Gas Sector by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2014
I'v brought out my mind for rubbing ...
Re: Nysc:is It Possible To Be Posted To Banking,telecommunication, Oil & Gas Sector by prewtyjulie(f): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
It will surely make a lot of sense if dey do, but d funniest part is, it wuld stil b based on who has d longest leg, d fattest pocket or d best of luck!

(1) (Reply)

House Of Varieties / 2014 Batch C Ex-corps Members...how Much Did U Save? / NYSC Call Up Letter Notification 2017 Batch B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.