Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,434 members, 7,808,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! (3714 Views)

Please Advice Me, I Am Obsessed With Mrsphyno / Am Obsessed With Tall Guys With Pink Lips / Why Nigerian Girls Should NOT Be Obsessed With Men's Height? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
This is crazy buh gurl......

......i love you... And am freakingly obsessed with ya kiss

@my signature!!!!!!

NOTE: this thread was opened under the influence of Ciroc and cannabis!!!!

i love u PinkObsession
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by iceberylin(m): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2014
Quality attracts quality grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
another troll
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by chibwike(m): 10:39pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:
She's the cutest thing created since 1000BC

So nigga, u gotta hustle for it..
Get a job for it
Buy a car maybe grin
Really?...lemme check her out
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:

@my signature!!!!!!

i love u PinkObsession
My brother let me advice u.

To get her, you have to rjsjnw
dsnnsjs
Sdjs

ssjd

Rjjs
Sjjur
Wuuujw
Wuue
Wuw
Wiwke
sjjw
ekeke
eiwme
Eieiiiib. Eiieuw wijbe djdjbe r
Ekejejeje.w wjejje
Rijsjeme
ee
r
rtoolowoe
Rkeorkrknr r r. Ghg. VG

.I hope u understanding jamaika .... Thats where I did my ND

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
chibwike:
Really?...lemme check her out
is it funny? Check her out n loose ur manhood in 2minutes!! grin

gerrawt jor!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by chibwike(m): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
is it funny? Check her out n loose ur manhood in 2minutes!! grin

gerrawt jor!!!
Hian!
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2014
jboy73:

dsnnsjs
Sdjs

ssjd

Rjjs
Sjjur
Wuuujw
Wuue
Wuw
Wiwke
sjjw
ekeke
eiwme
Ekejejeje.w wjejje
Rijsjeme
ee
r
rtoolowoe
Rkeorkrknr r r. Ghg. VG

i c u too have been typn unda d influence

clearly enuff, am sure u cant c ur keypads very well
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:
She's the cutest thing created since 1000BC

So nigga, u gotta hustle for it..
Get a job for it
Buy a car maybe grin
buh i have an okada sad i know she wud love it... It is Bajaj brand
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by wirelessssss(m): 10:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
embarassed
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
wirelessssss:
embarassed
wehin do u?? Abi na shiit catch u ni?
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
i c u too have been typn unda d influence

clearly enuff, am sure u cant c ur keypads very well

Hahaha .
Actually I can. See my keynsnskdlffon s jdjdjd djjdjnd rieuub dije with eoowj r eie row r rirj. Ri.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by iceberylin(m): 10:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
buh i have an okada sad i know she wud love it... It is Bajaj brand
Create a personality on Nl..
Trust me ur types will come...
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by iceberylin(m): 10:50pm On Nov 20, 2014
jboy73:

dsnnsjs
Sdjs

ssjd

Rjjs
Sjjur
Wuuujw
Wuue
Wuw
Wiwke
sjjw
ekeke
eiwme
Ekejejeje.w wjejje
Rijsjeme
ee
r
rtoolowoe
Rkeorkrknr r r. Ghg. VG

Falls from Mango tree grin
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Charles4075(m): 10:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:

@my signature!!!!!!

i love u PinkObsession
Wetin op dey talk self?

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2014
jboy73:

Hahaha .
Actually I can. See my keynsnskdlffon s jdjdjd djjdjnd rieuub dije with eoowj r eie row r rirj. Ri.
chei.... *puts hand on my head* this one is serious oooooooooo
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by OohMpa: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
Nïgga, STFU

You love the chick, probably using her pic now as a wänking tool, you monitor her posts, you get angry when she says sweet things to other guys, you decided it's enough you needed to come clean...

You opened another mail, registered another moniker with the sole purpose of stalking and quoting her every post
That wasn't enough, you decided to open a thread on her so she'll take you serious
Then in a bid to console the small irredeemable sense you got, you decided to put a NOTE sign on the op to show you don't give a shït which you do 10x over.....

You can't even afford CIROC, let alone haven't puffed cannabis in your entire miserable life. You probably don't know how to compete with other guys, don't know how to talk to girls or look them in the eyes

Here's the truth: You're not in her league, find your kind at Ladipo Market

Pathetic pseud sad

#Signout biatch

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
chei.... *puts hand on my head* this one is serious oooooooooo
Thunder.
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Create a personality on Nl..
Trust me ur types will come...
oti fagbo
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by wirelessssss(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
wehin do u?? Abi na shiit catch u ni?
you sound familiar↓ lipsrsealed

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
iceberylin:

Falls from Mango tree grin

U d clamb mango 3 this night?

Nawaooo!
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by wirelessssss(m): 10:58pm On Nov 20, 2014
OohMpa:

You opened another mail, registered another moniker with the sole purpose of stalking, quoting her every post and opening a thread on her so she'll take you serious

Stating the obvious↓ It's 100 accounts.

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2014
OohMpa:
Nïgga, STFU

You love the chick, probably using her pic now as a wänking tool, you monitor her posts, you get angry when she says sweet things to other guys, you decided it's enough you needed to come clean...

You opened another mail, registered another moniker with the sole purpose of stalking and quoting her every post
That wasn't enough, you decided to open a thread on her so she'll take you serious
Then in a bid to console the small irredeemable sense you got, you decided to put a NOTE sign on the op to show you don't give a shït which you do 10x over.....

You can't even afford CIROC, let alone haven't puffed cannabis in your entire miserable life. You probably don't know how to compete with other guys, don't know how to talk to girls or look them in the eyes

Pathetic pseud sad

#Signout biatch

hahahahahahaha

i love this dude!!!! Muahhhh.

some ppl just decided to put their brains under them feets n walks on it!!! Dude, which swt things has sbe bn sayn if i may ask N to wich guys?? Dude, u need help like very fast b4 u cut loose n start running unclad on express!!! Mtcheeeew
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Freshtomato(f): 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
OohMpa:
Nïgga, STFU

Pathetic pseud sad

#Signout biatch

shocked why is it paining you like this na? Are you her boyfriend?
#justasking

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
Freshtomato:

shocked why is it paining you like this na? Are you her boyfriend?
#justasking
he doesnt evn knw wu he z fhuckn n talkn wif!!! He clearly thinks am someone else n clearly, he has been stalkn her , for him to knw all ds infos!
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by 100Cents: 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:

@my signature!!!!!!

i love u PinkObsession

Which one be 100accounts ?

Disclaimer : This is not 100cents.

Stop crushing on her. Take action. Ask for her account number. Nothing is too small, pay in something for her. Call her often. Tell her you love her. Keep dolling cash on her. I am sure that she will fall for you.

Dont thank me later..
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
100Cents:

Which one be 100accounts

Disclaimer : This is not 100cents.

Stop crushing on her. Take action. Ask for her account number. Nothing is too small, pay in something for her. Call her often. Tell her you love her. Keeping dolling cash on her. I am sure that she will fall for you.

Dont thank me later..
clown!! grin

i havent seen dollar before , i said earlier that i drive a bajaj okada
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Missmossy(f): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
Hmm.. Interesting wink

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by 100Cents: 11:13pm On Nov 20, 2014
Missmossy:
Hmm.. You are interesting wink

Thank you...
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2014
You didn't have to do this...
Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by OohMpa: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
100accounts:
he doesnt evn knw wu he z fhuckn n talkn wif!!! He clearly thinks am someone else n clearly, he has been stalkn her , for him to knw all ds infos!

Who the fück are you? Please pray tell...

Your approach is fücking lame, even a 12 year old virgin could pm a chick...
If only wishes were horses, yours would be a unicorn...
Get to next brothel to save yourself some embarrassment boy

Dimwit sad

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Nairalander !!! Am Obsessed !!!! by 100Cents: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
The girl look like witch.

Amadioha punish dis boy wey no wan make I sleep well this night..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Funny Picture Of How Some Group Of Guys Were Resuing This Girl / My Boyfriend Introduced Me To Nairaland,how Do I Thank Him? / 10 Awesome Tips For Making Him Cum With Just Your Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.