Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? (23926 Views)

Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics) / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by johnshagb(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Tiwa garbage. Why so desperate na?
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by msmon(m): 6:55am On Nov 21, 2014
She's so underrated,
and deserves some recognition!
But what does Seun mean by 'She's Desperate'?
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Award is earned n not just given to anybody. Well, I wish her d best; she dey try..
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2014
Op what did you mean by she shall stop maybe you are expecting her to post unclad picture instead of soliciting for votes I hope you know what awards means to a career of an artist
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by jaymezzz(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
LoL...what of Politicians Wey Dey Campaign Up nd Down..To tha Extent of Printing Recharge Card(I no call Names Oo)...Una Don Complain About One?...Make una leave the poor girl alone now grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Austyn44(m): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by boman2014: 6:57am On Nov 21, 2014
despirado!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by seunmsg(m): 6:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Na bad belle dey worry you seun. She owns her account and she should be able to promote herself and her work with it. If you aint happy with her post, simply unfollow her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by coolvitus(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2014
What she will do to win is to post her naked pix in nkwu markete day in d mid night when no one will see her then sleep with someone who has bn mad 4 46yrs if she do that she will win all d award baba has spoken. Gbom gbom gbom
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Abiolainfo: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2014
..........tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by sulezy: 7:02am On Nov 21, 2014
We not vote for u if u don't change from dose habit of wearing bad dress in the name fashion u ar a mother u should good for. The ur hubby nt we the fan so there fore come back next year if u are choice again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha old da mama
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by IAMBREEZY: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2014
homesteady:
hian! is it only tiwa savage that use to do it?
All celebs do it!
You people should give tiwa savge a break please! From she is ugly, to she is a bad dresser, to she is a LovePeddler, to she is a divorcee and now she is desperate to win awards! Shhh!

it seems like you just started using social media yesterday undecided
it's obvious she got many haters,dunno why they won't let the poor girl be.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by soldierdollar(m): 7:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Lol. Celebrity turned spammer
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by paulshakur: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2014
that's true
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2014
This ugly lady again. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Missmossy(f): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Chai! some people and their poor sense of reasoning undecided like its a new thing that an artist hasn't done before lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by jbaby265(f): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2014
eminado

doro diva

doro hot

dnt worry dear all dis will definetly fetch u d award

so relax
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by englishmart(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2014
johnstar:
So We shuld start voting or wat, ppl dat sch in france, do u knw her?
in universite Du lille, non.
We don't know her

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 21, 2014
I can't see any biggie in this. its her account and no offence in her using the account to promote her career or you guys just followed her so you can watch free punny on show.

vote tiwa or get the feck outs her page.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Tobetoe(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Good morninq Nlanders... Just passinq by
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Seun(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Missmossy:
Chai! some people and their poor sense of reasoning undecided like its a new thing that an artist hasn't done before lipsrsealed
You must like Tiwa Savage very much. Vote for her if you like her. Nothing would make her happier than to win that Channel O Award!
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2014
The funny part of this story is that it is posted by Seun.

Seun doesn't come across to me as someone that follows, not to talk of noticing, entertainment celebrities. Tech celebrities, yes. But musicians, Seun just doesn't come across as one.

That's the funny part.

That said, I don't think there is anything wrong in asking your followers to vote for you in an award you're nominated.

After all, the message needs to get to your fan base.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 21, 2014
Seun:
You must like Tiwa Savage very much. Vote for her if you like her. Nothing would make her happier than to win that Channel O Award!
Is NL promoting her?
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by destante(f): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2014
if one gets nominated for an award, wouldn't one really want to win? We think others aren't really desperate because they don't show it? Abeggi she's only canvassing for votes which is normal. let her be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Vince77(m): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2014
U call dis DESPERATE?
I dont tink she is. She is only asking (not begging) for votes.

Even Taylor swift does same. Now will u say that Taylor begs for votes?
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Missmossy(f): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Seun:
Sure thing grin I'd do just that.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by kaywiluv(f): 7:18am On Nov 21, 2014
yuzjet:
desperado

Singing in Tiwa savage voice "desperado desperado"

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by MNDY(m): 7:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

Hit LIKE if
you think i am mad
grin

You just made my day! Na you try pass jare! Now that you know you are mad, what next?
-----------
By the way, that quote from the imp in Game of Thrones in your profile picture is one of the few greatest and most creative words in the world for self-esteem sake!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 21, 2014
temigracie:
Lwkmd

This is very funny.

Good riddance to bad rubbish....

Anyways, I wish her all the best....
They have gotten you too ... The Op is also marketing her here ....

Anyway sha , I voted for here ...

''Doro-Mavin with the baddest crew''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter / Without Wizkid's Success, There Won't Be A Davido - British TV Host Adesope / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.