Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? (23927 Views)

Yemi Alade At The UBA CEO Awards In A V-neck Jumpsuit (pics) / Yvonne Nelson Mocks AMVCA:"Most Awards In Africa Is ‘Who They Cool With Awards" / Photos: Wizkid Walks Out Of Headies Awards In Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by PStacks(m): 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
There's a very thin line between love and hate.

I used to love this Tiwa babe so very much, but when she started acting all too Bitch*y... Guush mehn! I can't stand Terrible girls.

They say its hard to turn a Bad girl come good..

But when a good girl goes bad, she's gone for life..

Bye bye to Tiwa, she's towed the bitch*y line.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by missEmjay(f): 9:53am On Nov 21, 2014
This really shouldn't be on the Home Page. There are better topics worthy of home page na...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by simdam500(m): 9:57am On Nov 21, 2014
I was baffled to see it all over insta wall.... frustrated little b11tch

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by solotutu(m): 10:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Djdamian:
She's deceiving herself..she should work on her morals
Exactly mtcheew yeye!.did she ever had to beg 4 vote b4? i hp she doesnt go bout bin d doro-cheerful giver 2 win.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 21, 2014
It's not a publicity stunt, its public awareness. I never knew how to vote for her until I saw this post. if there was a way to vote for her to be nominated for Grammys, I probably would. Good luck to her.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by kcowen(m): 10:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Tiwa salvage Again
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by decountof(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2014
fittty:
Who is Tiwa Savage ? I school in Ekiti

she acted in the movie(Savages)...."MR.I school in Ekiti"

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
nd is ds d xm me dat lyk ds tiwa savage b4,,i 8 ha lyk anyfin nw,,she shud go nd gv birth 4 t.bliz first b4 she start competing,, idiotically..
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
her name sucks in my ears BIGTYM!
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
irunobo3:

Award for her ugliness

Females should not call their kind ugly, like, it is really uncool
...in fact no human being should do so
Meanwhile....that song, "Eminado", even though I am not Yoruba, and so do not understand beyond one or two words.....
...the song tugs at my heartstrings, kinda sad, very soothing and simply beautiful...
The way 9ice's songs make me feel

How about we vote for that?
The celebrity section bores me, or I would have maybe voted, .....but I cannot, will not
But have to talk about Eminado here....

And by the way, preaching aside, Tiwa is not ugly, not even at all
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
sophieabou:
her name sucks in my ears BIGTYM!
hehehe clueless and broke girls always think they have an opinion...
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Themandator: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
Seun:
Hello,

Most celebrities use their Instagram pages to post cute selfies, but Tiwa Savage is using hers very differently:
to solicit votes for the awards she has been nominated for this year by spamming her instagram followers mercilessly!

On Saturday, 16th November, she posted this (Tiwa Savage as Best Female Artist in BenTV Awards 2014):

http://instagram.com/p/vas9H2xO_G/

Later on the same day, she posted this (Tiwa Savage as Best Female Artist in West Africa - AFRIMA Awards):

http://instagram.com/p/vbevpARO5T/

Then 3 days later, on the 18th of November, she posted yet another one (Most Gifted Female Music Video Of The Year - Channel O Awards):

http://instagram.com/p/viiSYgRO1X/

She then started spamming her poor followers by posting the above picture with various captions 15 times in 3 days. Please make it stop! cry

If you think Eminado is the best female music video of 2014, do vote for her here: channelo-awards.dstv.com/Category/345/Nominee/3645

1.her followers are not poor
2.she has won more award than any female artist, this year.
3. All artist do it when they get nominations.
4.she is the most sort after female artist whether for endorsement or performance, in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by cbrass(m): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
omenka:
Tiwa Savage desperate to salvage her dwindling career since... , meeehn, whatever.

#Not my kind of thread.
#Back to politics.

Bro do you realise that it was seun that created this thread shocked

Chaii..I hope tiwa isn't screewing the dude or perhaps its the other way round grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by 30pence: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
Seun:
Hello,

Most celebrities use their Instagram pages to post cute selfies, but Tiwa Savage is using hers very differently:
to solicit votes for the awards she has been nominated for this year by spamming her instagram followers mercilessly!

On Saturday, 16th November, she posted this (Tiwa Savage as Best Female Artist in BenTV Awards 2014):

http://instagram.com/p/vas9H2xO_G/

Later on the same day, she posted this (Tiwa Savage as Best Female Artist in West Africa - AFRIMA Awards):

http://instagram.com/p/vbevpARO5T/

Then 3 days later, on the 18th of November, she posted yet another one (Most Gifted Female Music Video Of The Year - Channel O Awards):

http://instagram.com/p/viiSYgRO1X/

She then started spamming her poor followers by posting the above picture with various captions 15 times in 3 days. Please make it stop! cry

If you think Eminado is the best female music video of 2014, do vote for her here: channelo-awards.dstv.com/Category/345/Nominee/3645

She so much deserve it.

Leave d negative publicity against her person n dont forget the EMINADO effect.

Professionals do know there's a difference in who you're on d job to who u're outside d job.

Wat u criticize shd be on d job, not on her personality, simple!

More power to her.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
lalasticlala:
Hahahahahaha

By fire by force

Personally, I am surprised you aren't the one that carried the story Lala. Seun beat you to it.

@Post: That's where she makes her living na. More awards equals more exposure, which leads to bigger album sales and more lucrative endorsement deals + features on other artistes tracks = more money. Tiwa no dey carry last grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by lalasticlala(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

Personally, I am surprised you aren't the one that carried the story Lala. Seun beat you to it.

@Post: That's where she makes her living na. More awards equals more exposure, which leads to bigger album sales and more lucrative endorsement deals + features on other artistes tracks = more money. Tiwa no dey carry last grin

Lol.

Now she's Begging for votes from her fans tomorrow she would still call her fans derogatory names.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
wakacome:
explain beta prof undecided
wakacome:
explain beta prof
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2014
sophieabou:
explain beta prof undecidedexplain beta prof
grin grin grin here in france we do not love to explain things...
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
cool cool
wakacome:
grin grin grin here in france we do not love to explain things...
rwily?oh i see,,na only u wakacum??
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by debbydee(f): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
fittty:
Who is Tiwa Savage ? I school in Ekiti

oh boy u r not serious at all. what has ekiti got to do with tiwa baba ekiti
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
lalasticlala:

Lol.

Now she's Begging for votes from her fans tomorrow she would still call her fans derogatory names.

@ bolded: maybe her Twitter account was "hacked"! grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by shizzleStar: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
lmao...seun is campaigning for tiwa, how much she pay you? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by lalasticlala(m): 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
vivaciousvivi:

@ bolded: maybe her Twitter account was "hacked"! grin grin
LOL. ABII. NA THEIR WAY

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Seun:
You must like Tiwa Savage very much. Vote for her if you like her. Nothing would make her happier than to win that Channel O Award!

Seun why don't you move my Tyler Fray's petition to front page? Use your platform to make history bikonu.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
sophieabou:
cool coolrwily?oh i see,,na only u wakacum??
na only me ooo my sister.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by enemmo(f): 5:39am On Nov 22, 2014
Themandator:

1.her followers are not poor
2.she has won more award than any female artist, this year.
3. All artist do it when they get nominations.
4.she is the most sort after female artist whether for endorsement or performance, in Nigeria

Omawumi has the most endorsements out of all the female musicians.Do your research properly
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Tegatons: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2014
Despicable me.
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by birdman(m): 7:36am On Nov 22, 2014
cbrass:

Bro do you realise that it was seun that created this thread shocked

Chaii..I hope tiwa isn't screewing the dude or perhaps its the other way round grin

wao...indeed! there may be some beef btw tiwa and tonto wink
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by jogerry: 10:15am On Nov 22, 2014
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT FEMALE = $15
PAID MATCH DATING ACCOUNT MALE = $15
PAID CHEMISTRY DATING ACCOUNT = $10
PAID MATE 1 DATING ACCOUNT = $8
PAID ZOOSK DATING ACCOUNT = $12
ALIBABA ACCOUNT = $10
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $19K = $85
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $14K = $75
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $20K = $105
WELSFARGO BANK LOGIN ACCOUNT $15K = $67
RDP USA .........................= $11
UPS ACCOUNT(GURANTEE SHIPPING) = $12
CPANEL( HACKED PANEL ) = $11
All logins working perfect
Add me up

kramankhan@yahoo.com
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by Jambsupport(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2014
if tiwa wasnt wit don jazzy, she wud have been a gooner
Re: Tiwa Savage Desperate To Win Awards In 2014? by kmanning: 11:08pm On Nov 22, 2014
pekeyim:
Oh na Seun even create the thread, come use Him own hand move am to front page.
Abeg grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

CHEAP PUBLICITY! Abeg wetin She promise u?
Please make what stop? Na wah for some people oh, No be only u waka go follow Her?
Abeg unfollow if u are tired.
Nairalanders are too smart to be deceived. The closing part spoils all

If you think Eminado is the best female music video of 2014, do vote for her here:.....
Mcheww

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Photo Of Comedian, Seyilaw And His Daughter / Without Wizkid's Success, There Won't Be A Davido - British TV Host Adesope / Davido Hangs Out With Akon.set To Release A Song With Him..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.