Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,117 members, 7,807,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me (3044 Views)

How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? / 8 Challenges To Face Your 1st Year Of Marriage / How Was Your First Year Of Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
You guys are still taking the Op seriously? You get time.
Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by dre11(m): 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
cokacoola:
We meet during our Nysc days. he was every woman dream, caring loving nice and understanding.
He propose to me after our nysc and we were doing fine until he got tired of job hunting and deside to relocate to london, we always on phone regularly for the first one but after then he change and stop calling and his number stop going.....I went to his parents to comfired what was wrong they told me that nothing is wrong that he usually call them with his new line, i ask for the new line they refuse give one silly excus and told me that he is coming next year.
My problem now is that there is this new guy disturbing me for marriage, he is so serious even told that if i acept his proposal that everything will happen this december!! But am confuse, should i wait for my fiance till he return or marry this new guy??
MATURED ADVICE ONLY

Op

The "he" in you have shown in this ur post
Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Those of you giving the op useful advice are funny, the op is a jobless troll, he has so many handles on Nairaland
Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by Kanwulia: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2014
But you should understand that the dude is chopping "congo-meat" in London for papers na! grin
He don dey "sharpen" penso inside one OLD, white, fat woman for yonder.
Abeg face ya life! kiss
Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by obi4eze(m): 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2014
grin grin grin
Andyblaze will be laughing at your comments wherever he is now...
Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by Nobody: 3:45am On Nov 23, 2014
Kanwulia:
But you should understand that the dude is chopping "congo-meat" in London for papers na! grin
He don dey "sharpen" penso inside one OLD, white, fat woman for yonder.
Abeg face ya life! kiss

Chai! Callotti the Callo grin grin grin grin

Nne ya mouth rotten o. Chai see as laff wan tear my blokos
Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by selena(f): 7:05am On Nov 23, 2014
What are you waiting for?A guy that proposed to you changed his number,stopped calling you and even told his parents not to give you his new number..There is a reason he changed his number,there is a reason he stopped calling you and there is damn sure a reason he told his parents not to give you his new number.Girl wake up,this guy is no longer interested in you.Move on..Marry the new guy so you will not regret it.Let us know when you accept the guy's proposal. smiley
Re: He Disappear After One year Of Proposing To Me by Legacy44(f): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2014
OP...Please, forget the Londoner. Its crystal clear that he is nothing but a time waster son-of-man.

As for the new 'sharp-sharp' guy dt wants to wed u as quickly as possible, pls be very careful.
Don't jump into Mr. Sharp-sharp arms just yet cos Mr. Time waster is no longer an option.

Be very cautious...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Man Sidechick Fight Wit His Wife,Tells Her 2 Cum Learn Sex Tip 4rm Her(pix / Whose Brother And Sister Are These Trending On Social Media / Groom And His Family Chased Out Of His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.