Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,041 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself (6056 Views)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Jiouras(m): 6:56am On Nov 21, 2014
I have a neighbor whos happily married with 3 kids and we're also close friend. I have full access to her phone due to our closeness and i'm also close to her husband, but it was a shocker last week when i was checking on her files and i saw 3 videos of herself masturbating and sending it to a man on whatsapp and i've been pondering about it ever since then. Should i tell her about the video due to our closeness so she'll delete it or should i just keep quiet about it?
Whats your view.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Let no man put assunder......

2 Likes

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Elypsis(m): 7:07am On Nov 21, 2014
Bros jst pretend u didn't see anything.....And stop checking her fone

6 Likes

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Jiouras(m): 7:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Let no man put assunder......
Not trying to disrupt their relationship just thinking of telling her so the video won't be seen by a bad samaritan and go viral haha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by ifaoni(m): 7:25am On Nov 21, 2014
show me ur friend....
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 21, 2014
Send am to your phonethen tell her say if she no allow you bang her you go tell her husband

6 Likes

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Medunah: 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
samflexxy:
Send am to your phonethen tell her say if she no allow you bang her you go tell her husband
U be Devil

8 Likes

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by yuncka: 7:50am On Nov 21, 2014
samflexxy:

bros Ur conjinus no b here oo.

d kyn thunder wey go fire Ur prick, go pack charcoal from hell follow come.

Back to the matter, guy if she's realy Ur friend, caution her and make her undastand dat she is trying to destroy her marriage wit wat she's doin. Tel her to desist because sooner or later d video might go viral one way or the other, even d guy she's sendin it to might leak d video.

In d end, she will apreciate U as a very good friend.

5 Likes

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2014
Jiouras:
I have a neighbor whos happily married with 3 kids and we're also close friend. I have full access to her phone due to our closeness and i'm also close to her husband, but it was a shocker last week when i was checking on her files and i saw 3 videos of herself masturbating and sending it to a man on whatsapp and i've been pondering about it ever since then. Should i tell her about the video due to our closeness so she'll delete it or should i just keep quiet about it?
Whats your view.
If u are really close like u said, den, tell her in a very subtle way abt it. In a way dt she wouldn't be offended o
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Jiouras:

Not trying to disrupt their relationship just thinking of telling her so the video won't be seen by a bad samaritan and go viral haha
true talk
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Really? What kind of an evil lie is this?

2 Likes

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2014
samflexxy:
choi!! u ar wicked gan o,,make i neva mit u sha

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 21, 2014
Medunah:

U be angel
thank you sweets
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

Back to the matter, guy if she's realy Ur friend, caution her and make her undastand dat she is trying to destroy her marriage wit wat she's doin. Tel her to desist because sooner or later d video might go viral one way or the other, even d guy she's sendin it to might leak d video.

thumb up
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Missmossy(f): 8:00am On Nov 21, 2014
Talk it out with her before she destroys herself for life embarassed

3 Likes

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2014
sophieabou:
aunti mi op ask for advice nah so I give am
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

grin
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by xpac01(m): 8:19am On Nov 21, 2014
Just go nw, take the phone and delete the videos, then tell her stories of lot of such videos going viral online, leading to suicide and termination of persons involved. If u like this friend pls dn't hesitate.
P.s. Don't lie, just me tell the truth, shey u enjoy the videos?
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by wordbank(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2014
Shit like this happens almost everywhere. Mind ur own biz n don't don't give a shit!

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 21, 2014
if she is really your friend then advice her to delete the vids and put an end to the affair she is having with the man before she embarrass her life.
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by bjayx: 8:52am On Nov 21, 2014
Must u say everything u see
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by 100Cents: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2014
Jiouras:
Whats your view.

Share the video.

Since you don't know what to do..

Share it now. Pm me..
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by 100Cents: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Jiouras:

But what are you doing with somebody's wife ?

Bro, are you an adulterer ?

Pls stop !
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by hiss(m): 9:37am On Nov 21, 2014
E concern u?...if u can't advice her then mind ur biz wax
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by mdee1(m): 10:19am On Nov 21, 2014
picture of u watching her self service or....
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by seangy4konji: 10:23am On Nov 21, 2014
Adonbeliefit.

1 Like

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 21, 2014
sophieabou:

Na y u wan meet d guy na?
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 21, 2014
@op please tell her, whether she's ur friend or not. For her own good
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2014
op here's what u should do;

[size=24pt] MIND YOUR BUSINESS [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 21, 2014
So una belief dis guy?
Wait oh,1stly u went to her media then vids ryt?

2ndly:How come u nw kn she sent it to a man on whatsap?

3rd:wot gave u da gut to open sm1 wife whatsap?
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Kassidy90(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
1, Send d videos to ur mail
2, Call her as a friend n talk sense into her head.
If she heed to ur advice delete the videos frm ur mail but if try to act smart by setting u up like leveling a false accusations against u to her husband so dat he wont believe anythin u might say about her dirty deeds...
3, use the videos frm ur mail to exonerate urself.
My way of life bro... i love leverages cos i trust no man
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by okiezman(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Pishure or

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Girlfriend Slaps You,will You Slap Her Back? / Seriously What's So Bad About Homosexuality? / Hot Chic Shares Sexy Selfie&Accidentally Exposed Her Very Disgusting Toilet (PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.