Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself (6061 Views)

He Saw A Positive Pregnancy Result In Her Room. / How Do I Stop Self-Servicing Habit Of Crossing Legs And Clenching Thigh Muscle? / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by bizngr(f): 12:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lead her to the right path.
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Boll2010: 12:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Wahala go sidon,somepeople go dey disturb am!

My way of life,don't intrude others life.
If you tell me you want to cook rice and add sugar? I will say its good, I won't tell you not to, I believe life is a choice,we only choose what we like. I don't believe in we don't know wrongs from right, or expecting someone to tell you the right way to trail.
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ask her about it.
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by venivedivici(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
samflexxy:
Send am to your phonethen tell her say if she no allow you bang her you go tell her husband

You be Wafi boy?
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
venivedivici:

Wafi boy?
and what's that
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by venivedivici(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
samflexxy:
what's that?

Warri
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Lilboots(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
venivedivici:

Warri

Samflexxy schooled in France and doesnt know that Wafi = Warri cool angry
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by venivedivici(m): 1:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Lilboots:

Samflexxy schooled in France and doesnt know that Wafi = Warri cool angry

Oh. I get now. But I schooled in Turkmenistan myself.
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 21, 2014
That's what happen when you peek without permission...

My neighbor- Chi... each time I hold her phone, she would quickly say, don't go there o lest you see things...hah! Her phone has a password... when she comes to charge her phone in my flat... I'll look at the phone with utter helplessness because I didn't know the code.

She kept avoiding me from holding her phone for long.

Curiosity is Power.

I got the code somehow.
What I saw enh!.

Too big! Gush!!!

I felt bad sha
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Jiouras(m): 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
xpac01:
Just go nw, take the phone and delete the videos, then tell her stories of lot of such videos going viral online, leading to suicide and termination of persons involved. If u like this friend pls dn't hesitate.
P.s. Don't lie, just me tell the truth, shey u enjoy the videos?
Lol. idk
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Mrfils(m): 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
bizngr:
Lead her to the right path.
U mean bedroom? grin
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Mavelshee(m): 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2014
mdee1:
picture of u watching her self service or....

seconded
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by Noah13: 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2014
@OP, so u wan really tell your friend say you watch wen she dey bang herself. undecided
Re: He Saw A Video Of His Neighbor self-servicing herself by enellinoh(m): 10:09am On Jun 03, 2015
samflexxy:
Send am to your phonethen tell her say if she no allow you bang her you go tell her husband
well said my niga...lol...dats how we roll.. grin
samflexxy:
well said my niga...lol...dats how we roll..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its His Birthday!!! / Roman Goddess Shares New Bedroom Picture / If You Bleep Her Too Much This Is What She Will Give You..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.