Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. (33018 Views)

Photo: Fmr Katsina Gov. Shema And His Wife After Their Wedding In 1986 / Mutiny Trials: EU Condemns Death Sentence Of 12 Nigerian Soldiers / Katsina Gov’s Wife Orders Sack Of LG Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by nuelsylves(m): 11:41am On Nov 21, 2014
A transcript of the video.
“PDP has touched the lives of every citizen of Katsina state, either as an individual or your family in general.
“If your child is sick you must take him to the hospital to receive treatment for free.
“You must use the well-built road that PDP constructed to go to your house.
“Your children have never paid a single dime for his education in this state since I became the governor in 2007 and that includes WAEC and NECO.
“We should thank Allah for this.
“If you look around, some states that I will not mention here, they keep making the headlines that PDP could not do this or that, but they should know Katsina state is PDP and we have done it.
“You should not be bothered with ‘cockroaches of politics.’
“Cockroaches are only found in the toilet even at homes.
“If you see a cockroach in your house what do you do?
Crowd responds: “You kill it!”
Gov. Shema agrees: “Crush them!
“Anyone who does anything against you we’ll retaliate, am telling you now.
“Before now people from the opposition will humiliate us in the PDP and we will say don’t do anything about it but now I am telling you to fight back and ‘quote me’”.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 11:42am On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
don't just start. Everyone knows that both PDP and APC are parties of crooks,the difference is that one controls the center and steals more than the other that is struggling to take over,but they are both the same....... THIEVES. grin

Can you give instances and confirmed stealing cases on the part of the progressives
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by arsetalks(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
okiezman:

More please janjanweed never fails it's there trademark
I just looked at your picture now and I feel disappointed in myself to join issues with a pathetic uncultured motherfucker like yourself.

Go on in your stupidity, you will get taught a lesson.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
BetaThings:

And Tompolo arresting journalists
and threatening Jonathan
Remember Koro - No Koro, no voting
and omisore too
PDP is nest of killers
"Kosi Koro, kosi ibo." "Koro de ibo yampia."
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Missonas(f): 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Awo and Bello are not nationalists, Zik is the only nationalist amongst them.
Sentiments!
They were loyal and did what many of these men are still trying to do
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Bimpe29: 11:52am On Nov 21, 2014
And Shema's statement means nothing, but if it was from an opposition the partisan Nigerian Police Force/DSS would have made an arrest.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by omoreminder2: 11:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Colonelhannibal:

Done, General.

Thank you General....

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by okiezman(m): 12:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
arsetalks:
I just looked at your picture now and I feel disappointed in myself to join issues with a pathetic uncultured motherfucker like yourself.

Go on in your stupidity, you will get taught a lesson.

Your a failure like the janjanweeds and also your club arsenal so all ya life yaff been failing keep following the failure train hehehe
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
omenka:
Let us be keeping records of those calling for anarchy for reference purposes.

how about if we start with the blood and baboons talk of Buhari? and of those who talked about Taking over violently? Come on dude, they've all said serious shits.

PDP or APC, politicians will be politicians and they all spill serious junks.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
And the useless Okupe, the Compromised police and yeye jonaTAN will never call this "Treason" neither would they condemn it!

PDP must be swept away anyhow!

who condemned the blood and baboon speaker? I know you're paid to ... and you're doing your job; But always use your brains, i know God gave you one
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 21, 2014
micolaj:
This is coming from a PDP Governor, not AMAECHI this time around.Let see what SaTANists have to say.

And what did you say when it came from Amaechi? hypocrite!
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
Mrkuvuki:
In as much as I do not like these bunch of trolls and eWarrior things going on on Nairaland....
The statement by Shema needs to be Condemned ,He needs to withdraw such statement...
This is not an APC VS PDP issue ,this is a nigerian issue at large , why are our politicians prone to making such statements? First Buhari made such statement and now shema, What is wrong with the North?are they allergic to progress and being civil..
When such prominent and elite folks make such statement ,you get to wonder how the unexposed folks in that region will act.

The Government should increase the efforts on education in the north, there's nothing that breaks the chains of oligarchy like education...

NB:if you are here for APC vs PDP warfare then you are a big f.o.o.l, let's discuss positively and create a better Nigeria,

I concur!

Politicians are known for such silly talks, Amaechi did same, even Buhari did same, Doyin and co too, but to me the greatest in this trend is Lai Mohammed, Who has ever held him to his words?

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Nov 21, 2014
If a statement that is half-dangerous is made by Buhari, it will make the headline of all newspapers the next day.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by IYANGBALI: 12:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

Can you give instances and confirmed stealing cases on the part of the progressives
pls spare me that holier than thou gospel that you are preaching. That atiku is a member of apc says it all
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by jude33084(m): 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
nuelsylves:
A transcript of the video.
“PDP has touched the lives of every citizen of Katsina state, either as an individual or your family in general.
“If your child is sick you must take him to the hospital to receive treatment for free.
“You must use the well-built road that PDP constructed to go to your house.
“Your children have never paid a single dime for his education in this state since I became the governor in 2007 and that includes WAEC and NECO.
“We should thank Allah for this.
“If you look around, some states that I will not mention here, they keep making the headlines that PDP could not do this or that, but they should know Katsina state is PDP and we have done it.
“You should not be bothered with ‘cockroaches of politics.’
“Cockroaches are only found in the toilet even at homes.
“If you see a cockroach in your house what do you do?
Crowd responds: “You kill it!”
Gov. Shema agrees: “Crush them!
“Anyone who does anything against you we’ll retaliate, am telling you now.
“Before now people from the opposition will humiliate us in the PDP and we will say don’t do anything about it but now I am telling you to fight back and ‘quote me’”.

wink
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by IYANGBALI: 12:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

PDP=APC=APGA=THEIVES.

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by jude33084(m): 12:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by jude33084(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
berem:
So is the governor expecting his people to crush Buhari because he is in the opposition?
Buhari is still from Katsina the last time I remembered and he is well respected by katsina people.

BABY I AM STILL BEHIND YOU WATCHING YOUR BACK EH wink

AND ANYBODY THAT WANT TO DISTURB YOU WILL BE "CRUSHED LIKE THE COCKROACHES" angry wink
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 1:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
PDP=APC=APGA=THEIVES.

Smh
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by kenex4ever(m): 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
micolaj:
This is coming from a PDP Governor, not AMAECHI this time around.Let see what SaTANists have to say.
thank God u know it's unusual for such hate speech to come frm PDP. The man is so wrong, he must not act like a janjaweedian for God's sakes, people in PDP are known for peace.
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Matttthew(m): 1:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
PenSniper:

You certainly hadnt much to say.

Lol
😂 Yeas
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by idumuose(m): 1:10pm On Nov 21, 2014
omenka:
Let us be keeping records of those calling for anarchy for reference purposes.
Let me give you the few i know.
Top on the list are;
1. Buhari : Dogs and baboon will be soaked in blood. (APC)

2. Nasir Hell Rufai (APC)

3. Rotimi Amechi : We shall form a parallel govt in 2015 (APC)

4. Ibrahim Shema : urging his supporters to reprise any attack by the opposition (PDP)

5. Alhaji Mujaheed asari Dokubo: We will make this country ungovernable if Jonathan does not seek re election

6. ACF : it is not acceptable if the north does not rule in 2015
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Extractor101: 1:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
[s]
Colonelhannibal:

Shut up, fool. grin grin

I'll threaten anybody I wish to threaten, and even end the person like tribaleast.

So, shut up and go eat some soared amala.

However, cool headed yolobass are also advocating for a truce.
[/s]

Foolish liar, truce kor, trace ni. Keep threatening civilians and innocent people. Mumu. Make sure you dont run when its party time. Coward animal

1 Like

Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by IYANGBALI: 1:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

Smh
deep down inside you,you know that 90% of our politicians are thieves
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by tecmon: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
He should use his own children to do this "killing and crushing"
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
jude33084:

BABY I AM STILL BEHIND YOU WATCHING YOUR BACK EH wink

AND ANYBODY THAT WANT TO DISTURB YOU WILL BE "CRUSHED LIKE THE COCKROACHES" angry wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 2:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
deep down inside you,you know that 90% of our politicians are thieves

Ths ur dp na wa oo cheesy
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by IYANGBALI: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
cbrass:

Ths ur dp na wa oo cheesy
see you,you have dumped the topic after seeing bweasts,a typical Nigerian man,abeg sok me gently o grin
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by CORRECTMAN78(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2014
That's the north and their "take it by force mentality". This "missile" can not come from any other region than the north, whether PDP or APC. You can see Nigeria, the gaint of Africa dying like a wink under their plot. You see the arm r*bbers jumping fence yesterday! THE QUEST TO MONOPOLIZE POWER!!!
Re: EU Condemns Katsina Gov Call For Opponents To Be Killed And Crushed. by cbrass(m): 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
IYANGBALI:
see you,you have dumped the topic after seeing bweasts,a typical Nigerian man,abeg sok me gently o grin

Allahu Akbah shockedshocked gringrin

*licks mouth* so which one should I suck first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari's Ministers,Lawmakers To Get N9bn Housing,furniture Allowance / Wike: Our Preferred Candidate Is A Man Of Integrity. No PDP If G5 Is Expelled / Abia Governor Ikpeazu Chilling In A Jet With Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.