Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him (36819 Views)

Adebayor Denies Evicting His Mother Over Juju: ‘i’m Not A Pastor, I Cannot..... / Tottenham Hotspurs Footballer, Emmanuel Adebayor, Gives Away Expensive Shoes / Adebayor: King Of Africa Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Rhozabeth(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2014
This is what u get when u get too spiritual! Am sure one stupid prophet somwia must have told him that and the fool swallowed it hook, line and sinker! Aanu e o shemi, if ur mother was wicked, she would have aborted ur pregnancy, but instead she gave birth to u and nurtured u to maturity and now that she is suppose to reap the fruit of her labour you turned against her! May be u do not know that all that money u think u have can fizzle out in less than 24hrs! Oloshi olori buruku omo iran ki ran!

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by elampiro(m): 9:01am On Nov 21, 2014
How did Adebayo klnow that her mother is affecting him? Hope he has not fallen into the hands of false prophets? A false prophet will take the place of your parents in your life. Sometimes they se you against your entire family while they sit down and suck you dry.

Adebayo should thank God for good health and some wealth. He's not the first footballer who loses form as they grow old into their 30s.

He should take example from Cristiano Ronaldo who takes his mum to every where he goes. Sometimes together with the brother and sister. Adebayo should love and help his family.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by yungcyrus(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Ade-mumu.................even if my mama na winch I will neva treat her dis Horrible................gosh! Dis guy is just paranoid.............dats if dis story is true sef
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by cococandy(f): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Such nonsense.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by M4gunners: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
kaywiluv:
Did he see his mother flying?
Even if he saw her mom flying, hence she didn't kill you when you are small, she will not kill now that you are feeding her. The people doing the background wk are your mom enemies who is not happy you are taking care of her . Please Adebaye go back to your mom.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by arsetalks(m): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2014
ebig21:
Because you have made it, that's why u can blab such nonsense. Your own mother. That occultic organisation you went to that told you your mother is your problem is your problem now, stop fucking prostitute,train hard, start playing again for the love of your family as u said when you were fifteen maybe you would get better.and go back to mama. My one cent
You cannot blame him to be honest, we are in Africa and these things happen.

I have not said he is right or he is wrong but unless you are in their family, to judge will be extremely difficult. Especially as such is not an uncommon occurence in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by brainb0xx(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2014
ThaProdigy:
This one is strong o..

Eleyi gidi gan o..
Bring d holy cain..
E mu pankere mimo waa..:-)
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by fireforfire: 9:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Heyliesha:
What/who is Adebayor?
Well,its none of ma biz.Cuz I schd in a far off country Ogbomosho.

whats is it with all dis "i schooled in france ir sambisa..blq bla bla...ita gettin dry joor
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by nijanigga: 9:29am On Nov 21, 2014
Why Africans so much belief in this juju thing?

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by PStacks(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Idio*t moafucke*r.

Why juju no dey catch Messi and Ronaldo ?
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by kazlaw2000: 9:40am On Nov 21, 2014
It seems many people here have seen very little in life. You cannot jump into conclusion. I repeat, you cannot jump into conclusion. Do you know how he arrived at that assertion. For your information, parents especially mothers tend to seek total control of the lives of their male children. Except understanding ones among them. If the boy wont yield they go after him spiritually. Aim: to destroy his home.

1 Like

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by DukeNija(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
I have seen things in this life to know that Adebayor may be right afterall. The same Adebayor that took his mom to receive an award in Lagos will suddenly change and falsely accuse her of bewitching him? Who no go, no go know.
I've seen a mother fight her own daughters spiritually for no reason, even to the extent of killing their unborn children and when they all isolated her, she went about asking people if any of them had taken in(pregnant). True story
Afterall, the bible said the true enemies of a Man are members of his household.

5 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Blankstare(m): 10:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Foolish nigger! He said so too when he started banging goals with the coming of tim sherwood as the coach of spurs, he needs help asap.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 21, 2014
That's why he's not scoring goals for hotspur always ruining men bets.

Only a foolish son would accuse his mother of witchcraft..Pochettino,abeg bench am this weekend.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by austine4real(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
Heyliesha:
What/who is Adebayor?
Well,its none of ma biz.Cuz I schd in a far off country Ogbomosho.
where in ogbomoso are u bro?
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by 50calibre(m): 10:37am On Nov 21, 2014
This guy is nuts, he's always appeared nuts. How can your mother be plotting juju against you? What sane son accusing the mother that birthed & raised him of plotting to destroy him. If you don't trust your mum, who do you trust?

I hear this shi*t in some Nigerian churches & it baffles the hell out of me.

This guy is clearly under the influence of someone or something, pulling his strings and turning him against the people who love him most.

They're setting him up for a massive fall.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Heyliesha(m): 11:12am On Nov 21, 2014
fireforfire:

whats is it with all dis "i schooled in france ir sambisa..blq bla bla...ita gettin dry joor
heya...sorry in ma country(Ogbomosho), its still wet baje....
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Heyliesha(m): 11:13am On Nov 21, 2014
austine4real:
where in ogbomoso are u bro?
bowen teaching hospital....
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by austine4real(m): 11:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Heyliesha:
bowen teaching hospital....
am 4rm ogbomoso& i stay @ caretaker
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Emperorking20(m): 11:35am On Nov 21, 2014
ebig21:
Because you have made it, that's why u can blab such nonsense. Your own mother. That occultic organisation you went to that told you your mother is your problem is your problem now, stop fucking prostitute,train hard, start playing again for the love of your family as u said when you were fifteen maybe you would get better.and go back to mama. My one cent
Well said man! I'm real surprised by it all.. How can a diverse man of his stature be thinking like this.. Suddenly his mother and sisters are his problem Smh!

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL on Saturday 22nd Nov 2014, Time: 9am-6pm.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes and he needs your votes grin
Your vote counts..
Thanks
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Emperorking20(m): 11:37am On Nov 21, 2014
Hmmm! I smell powers of the fathers trying to tear apart the family of Adebayor!! They won't succeed tho! *MFM mode activated* cool

IN OTHER NEWS

Pls REMEMBER TO VOTE Emperorking20 FOR MR NL on Saturday 22nd Nov 2014, Time: 9am-6pm.. He's cool, intelligent and humble, he's got all it takes and he needs your votes grin
Your vote counts..
Thanks
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Nov 21, 2014
Pls who is adebayor?is he the president of togo?I doesn't live in africa,I lives in liberia the capital of cameroun
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by 9jatatafo(m): 11:45am On Nov 21, 2014
I guess Adebayor now has a radar that is so powerful that detects witches flying by. Nonsense talk. So you telling me Spurs is not paying you well that you cannot help mama? Make Adebayor park well jare and stop disgracing Africa as a continent with your childish talk.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nihilist: 11:50am On Nov 21, 2014
While I don't believe in Juju, It's entirely possible that his mum does and did try to do juju against her son.

I don't know why people automatically assume that Mothers are naturally benevolent. Mothers have been harming their kids since the beginning of time.

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Ibime(m): 11:59am On Nov 21, 2014
teemanbastos:

Emmanuel Adebayor has claimed that his mother and relatives, are using ‘juju’ (witchcraft) to end his football career prematuredly.

When you use false passport to play football, no be 'juju' when age starts catching up with you.

Ade should be thankful if anything, he has overachieved in his career financially and sporting-wise.

If na juju cause am, I want that juju. He's been extremely lucky in his career to land the right contracts at the right time. How can someone of the skill level of Adebayor on £160k a week clam he was bewitched?

2 Likes

Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Amadaz(m): 12:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
adewasco2k:
He should pay them off
don't you think they'll tie the money
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by hensben(m): 12:08pm On Nov 21, 2014
I'd.iot adebayor....see talk..smh
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Classic1(m): 12:14pm On Nov 21, 2014
This is Bullshit. It's beyond money getting hold of someone. Don't blame your misfortune on anybody, grow up and take responsibilities. And see your mother soon. that poor woman is innocent of your accusations.
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by agrovick(m): 12:16pm On Nov 21, 2014
[quote author=kaywiluv post=28211195][/quote]
u are the technology or you are a technologist?
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Let us not forget that some parents use their children for juju so they can sell akara faster tongue
Re: Adebayor Accuses Family Of "Plotting Juju" Against Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 21, 2014
RRxCy
dotman2460:
Africans and this foolish mentality. The same mother that didn't bewitched you as an embryo, teenager, is now a witch?
While you were playing for Arsenal and Madrid, she wasn't a witch then? Now that your career is taking a tumble, she's now a witch?

You are done.

Too bad for him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Crystal Palace (1 - 0) On 3rd May 2015 / Iker Casillas Is Gay / PSG Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (0 - 1) On 13th April 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.