Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? (1778 Views)

Mention One Good Thing Your Ex Did For You / What Is The Best Thing To Do When You Approach A Girl And She Doesn't Respond / Is It A Good Thing To Double Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by ireneony(f): 7:21am On Nov 21, 2014
some persons are not ready for relationship nowadays, cos they don't want stress from the opposite sex. they want freedom, no one to control/monitor them. but in the long run, they need a companion. the singles might say they are comfortable with how things is right now, but I bet u, u wish someone is there to;
encourage you
put a smile on your face
be there for you
most importantly to love you.

my question is,
is it good to be lonely/single?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by GboyegaD(m): 7:29am On Nov 21, 2014
ireneony:
some persons are not ready for relationship nowadays, cos they don't want stress from the opposite sex. they want freedom, no one to control/monitor them. but in the long run, they need a companion. the singles might say they are comfortable with how things is right now, but I bet u, u wish someone is there to;
encourage you
put a smile on your face
be there for you

my question is,

Sometimes it is and often times it isn't. Your best option is to enjoy the moments of your single period.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by yuncka: 7:33am On Nov 21, 2014
Genesis 2:18....its not good for man to be alone.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 21, 2014
ireneony are u lonely
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Jamie1(m): 7:52am On Nov 21, 2014
In my opinion, it is the best... Judging from what I've encountered so far.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by xpac01(m): 7:55am On Nov 21, 2014
A simple guy will be out making money, feeling blessed and happy. All of a sudden the devil comes to interrupt all this fun wit something called GIRLFRIEND-CUM-WIFE. Abeg am always happier alone, please leave me alone.

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by ireneony(f): 7:57am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
ireneony are u lonely
am talking about singles generally
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 21, 2014
ireneony:
am talking about singles generally
alright...... Frm the look of things, i prefer being single.. Am not selfish buh i just like d freedom am experiencing now... Tho i'd stil want to get a companion in days to come
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Missmossy(f): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Whatever rocks your boat cool

1 Like

Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2014
Missmossy:
Whatever rocks your boat cool
what rocks urz
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Missmossy(f): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
what rocks urz
Not being lonely/single you won't have much fun that way.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Missmossy:

Not being lonely/single you won't have much fun that way.
am not sayn ur wrong....ah mean, even God knws dat its not good for a guy or girl to be alone buh thr is time for everythn....
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by justmag(m): 8:11am On Nov 21, 2014
ireneony:
encourage you
put a smile on your face
be there for you

my question is,

and to buy you bugatti and Gucci bags abi??
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by justmag(m): 8:17am On Nov 21, 2014
No man or woman should be a lone! Single people are just preparing to be in another or their first relationship! Most people are single because They getting over someone, getting their money right to deal with their ideal woman (atleast some men do!), they want to taste other women or men before they meet "THE ONE!", and more!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by marieolae(f): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Definitely, not a good thing
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:
Genesis 2:18....its not good for man to be alone.
Been alone is different from been lonely
U can be alone and not lonely. U can be in d midst of friends or ur partner and be lonely
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 21, 2014
marieolae:
reasons pls
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by farano(f): 9:04am On Nov 21, 2014
Being single is sweet when you choose it by yourself cheesy
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by vizkiz: 9:15am On Nov 21, 2014
farano:
Being single is sweet when you choose it by yourself cheesy

for how long do you think that sweetness can last?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
It is better to be Lonely and Single than to be in a relationship with an insecure, nagging, complaining, faultfinding fiance/ fiancée.

Nobody deserves that!

Some folks are their own night mares...

A guy says he wants to settle down and he literally starts womanizing with underage girls...teens...I just think you need to prepare for what you're expecting.

A lady says she wants to settle down and day in day out, she's pressing her phone, chatting away... that alone puts some guys off... Modesty is the word!

You see her dp, where she exposes her booobs as though she wants to breastfeed the nation...ha! And she complains, God, I need a Godfearing man..lmao!

I thought this ish has been addressed before...
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by teewai3(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2014
Yes, as long as you're happy. One of the best
things about being single is that you can go out
and flirt as much as your heart desires, without
a worry in the world. Enjoy yourself!
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by classiclee(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2014
To my prospective it is good to be single /lonely till you are that very comfortable type don't just ruin your life for a girlfriend which is not going to marry you ; you wanna bleep ashawo joint they
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by chymystique(f): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2014
vizkiz:

for how long do you think that sweetness can last?

For as Long as the person the person is still happy with his/her status..
Are you lonely Vee? grin

@ op, its good be single ie if that's what the person wants and not all single persons are lonely.

It usually gets Lonely and boring though being single for a long time.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 21, 2014
No sad
Everyone needs someone embarassed
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
Itz better to be single dan to be in a dangerous relatlshp.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by vizkiz: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
chymystique:

For as Long as the person the person is still happy with his/her status..
Are you lonely Vee? grin

@ op, its good be single ie if that's what the person wants and not all single persons are lonely.

It usually gets Lonely and boring though being single for a long time.

no bae, too many chicks in the poultry wink
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by chymystique(f): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
vizkiz:

no bae, too many chicks in the poultry wink

grin grin grin I just knew you will mention the poultry business grin grin.
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by ireneony(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2014
marieolae:
why?
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by vizkiz: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2014
chymystique:

grin grin grin I just knew you will mention the poultry business grin grin.

tongue
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by passionate88: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
ireneony:
encourage you
put a smile on your face
be there for you

my question is,
@bolded, Naija babes dey put frown for person face, dm go demoralise person with their demands, dm go love the cash not the guy. Most sha
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Precious14: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Been alone is different from been lonely
U can be alone and not lonely. U can be in d midst of friends or ur partner and be lonely
Thank you for pointing it out. Anyways being lonely is completely different from being single.

Loneliness is bad....in this case you have no friends, nothing productive, unhappy etc. In other words, something is amiss hence the loneliness.

Being single is good because it helps you to identify who you are as an individual. In this case, how you tend to help yourself in enjoying your singleness determines if you are to end up being lonely or not.

So yes, it is a good thing to be single
Re: Is It A Good Thing To Be Lonely/single? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 21, 2014
Precious14:

Thank you for pointing it out. Anyways being lonely is completely different from being single.

Loneliness is bad....in this case you have no friends, nothing productive, unhappy etc. In other words, something is amiss hence the loneliness.

Being single is good because it helps you to identify who you are as an individual. In this case, how you tend to help yourself in enjoying your singleness determines if you are to end up being lonely or not.

So yes, it is a good thing to be single
Team SingleAndLovingIt cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland guys and the Objectification Of Their Females. / Favourite Footballer Crush / Just One Major Difference Between Guys And Ladies That We See Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.