Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? (1964 Views)

Most African Parents Don't Know The Meaning Of Reflex(pix) / How Many Of You Did This? See Photo / Something You Saw As A Child, That No One Saw Or Believes You Till This Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 21, 2014
When i was young i do alot secretly that my parents did not know like buying video games, i go to friends house during school hours. And you What is something you did as a child that your parents don't know about? It may be ....... You.........
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Lordabas: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2014

I climbed ontop of our househelp Ekaette every night cheesy cheesy

Saiiii... embarassed
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by yuncka: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2014
I thief meat from pot of soup well well.

Me and my neighbour's daughter dey camp under stair case.
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by lokito: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
When I was a child if I pee pee on the bed, sharperly i'll transfer my kid brother there. The guy chop beating taya on my behalf. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

yes o. If u neva stil ur meat frm d pot , it mins ur moda iz nt a gud cuk. Under stair case. Hope u dnt...?

1 Like

Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by xpac01(m): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2014
As i child, i hated boredom. Wenever my parents left the provision shop for me, i kill the boredom with nasco biscuits, choco milo and d others. They never still found out that i contributed greatly to the collapse of the little kiosk.
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

Saiiii... embarassed
i will report u
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

and u wear touching her thing abi
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by dannydaniels(m): 8:05am On Nov 21, 2014
Our maid normally sucks my pr•ck wenev she brings me back from school,I ddnt know what it was but I felt good so I ddnt wanna tel my mummy

Anyways I wish I can see her again so she'll continue where she stopped
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by dannydaniels(m): 8:07am On Nov 21, 2014
cry
yuncka:

. I never try that theifin of meat...my mum was so strict that she counted her meats everytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Lordabas: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
i will report u

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
bad boy....
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 21, 2014
dannydaniels:
cry. I never try that theifin of meat...my mum was so strict that she counted her meats everytime
why wnt she count it! because he knw...... U are a...
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by yuncka: 8:18am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
and u wear touching her thing abi

noooo, we were only talking about the parts of the body.
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by yuncka: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2014
dannydaniels:
Our maid normally sucks my pr•ck wenev she brings me back from school,I ddnt know what it was but I felt good so I ddnt wanna tel my mummy

Anyways I wish I can see her again so she'll continue where she stopped

Ur own good oo, our maid no gree at all. Once I tried to go the forbidden kingdom, na hot sango-like thunder slap follow me.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Lordabas: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
bad boy....
I was a good boy o embarassed
Its just that Calabar girls are cheerful givers cheesy
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

noooo, we were only talking about the parts of the body.
oooooh the parts of the boody...i see... And u ddnt touch to show d diff parts of the body abi
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

I was a good boy o embarassed
Its just that Calabar girls are cheerful givers cheesy
dose ppo sef....i hav never seen a calabar girl as a reverend sister..
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by yuncka: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2014
xpac01:
As i child, i hated boredom. Wenever my parents left the provision shop for me, i kill the boredom with nasco biscuits, choco milo and d others. They never still found out that i contributed greatly to the collapse of the little kiosk.

winch! Enemy of progress. grin
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by yuncka: 8:24am On Nov 21, 2014
lokito:
When I was a child if I pee pee on the bed, sharperly i'll transfer my kid brother there. The guy chop beating taya on my behalf. grin

baddest palmwine tapper. U get luck say Ur bross no dey pisss for bed too.
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by yuncka: 8:28am On Nov 21, 2014
Lordabas:

Saiiii... embarassed

did U realy make an in-pact with dat tiny prick or were U juz doin surface friction?cheesy
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 21, 2014
wetin concern you if dey no be sister
Cutehector4u:
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:
oh lord.... Why me?
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by yuncka: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oooooh the parts of the boody...i see... And u ddnt touch to show d diff parts of the body abi

no realy shaa, we only tried touchin those ones we didnt see in the label diagram because of the white pant the drawings always wore.
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

no realy shaa, we only tried touchin those ones we didnt see in the label diagram because of the white pant the drawings always wore.
hmm....
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Lordabas: 8:34am On Nov 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Me too. Nice observation cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Lordabas: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

did U realy make an in-pact with dat tiny prick or were U juz doin surface friction?cheesy
I dunno but she was always speaking speaking in tongues. That means i did a good job cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:
you must be a calabar girl!
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by dannydaniels(m): 8:44am On Nov 21, 2014
angry
Microflux:
why wnt she count it! because he knw...... U are a...
. A what angry
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2014
i am not a calabar girl
try again later
shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2014
exthar87:
i am not a calabar girl
try again later
shocked shocked shocked[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
[center][/center][right][/right]
k. Where are u frm?
Re: What Is Something You Did As A Child That Your Parents Don't Know About? by xpac01(m): 9:13am On Nov 21, 2014
yuncka:

winch! Enemy of progress. grin
Hehehe, wowo boy, all winch winch boys for my place na wowo boys. U sound like one.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Home Is About To Break Pls Help / 8 Things Men Will Always Find Attractive In Women (true Version) / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.