Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? (25587 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / 12 Signs You Have Commitment Phobia And How To Fix it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by dbest01: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Histrings08(m), wandeboi, donwhizkid(m), chycoroxie(f), change500, lexxycool, Annancy(f), Adegbulugbe(m), mafioso47(m), chiido, joshlayi(m), sylaz(m), Lordsonempire(m), jaymichael(m), sweetrie(f), daisyella, youngestgrad(m), harbeordune(f), db15, rumours, Charles487, gonon, NaijaKnight(m), chinwedian, vhicktoriea, latino91(m), ikswiss

Please vote for Naijaboiy in the ongoing Mr Nairaland contest
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Getting her pregnant!
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by RaeMystix: 2:40pm On Nov 22, 2014
Taleeysun:
the phobia of commitment and falling in love

Lord; Imagine been so vulnerable and haven to put your heart before your head. Its scary.
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by RaeMystix: 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
feaz:
Thantophobia..
Fear of loosing someone you love
Most of us pretty much suffer from that; especially if we've lost someone we love.

1 Like

Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
Taleeysun:
the phobia of commitment and falling in love

That is nonsense! You don't want to fall in love but want to make love. You'd better cut off your b o n e r!
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by RaeMystix: 2:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
lasheez:
I wakeup each day having this awkward feeling about marrying the right person.Don't get me wrong is not like I ain't gonna marry but,what if that lady is not just the one?I think I have ANUPTAPHOBIA(The fear of marrying the wrong partner.

Imagine that. Marriage for me is a one time deal, and so I plan on taking my time to find the right person, because I just don't want to ever end up marrying the wrong person
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
RaeMystix:

Imagine that. Marriage for me is a one time deal, and so I plan on taking my time to find the right person, because I just don't want to ever end up marrying the wrong person
Keep on living in lala's land! Dream on,lady!My hot friend would play you for a fool!
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by RaeMystix: 2:47pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:
Keep on living in lala's land! Dream on,lady!My hot friend would play you for a fool!
K!
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 22, 2014
RaeMystix:

K!
Is that all you can say?Please...
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by RaeMystix: 2:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
all4naija:
Is that all you can say?Please...
Hmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by John1305(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2014
I fear she might get fat.. too fat..
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by joseph1832(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
rhymz:
Nothing scares me like a woman who is too keen our where the relationship is leading to the point it becomes a theme topic every time you meet....
Nothing annoys me more than a woman who try and shove her religious beliefs down my throat especially by always wanting me to go to church(with her).
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
badoolee:
MY FEARS

Wuld I ever get dat kinda man I want,how wuld it feel gettin married.what if before we got married,he ws good,den all of a sudden turns to my worst night mare
Would I jez be a single mother,takin care of my kids,and givin em d best,buh they would need the fatherly love
I just have this natural phobia for marriage
Atimes I just don't wanna be in any rltshp,I just wanna be me,no worries,nuffin

Worse come to worst,
You can marry yourself nah
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
RaeMystix:

Hmm! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I asked you a question you refused to answer. It doesn't necessarily mean you have to frown at my post. That is rude of you! Please...

I don't think you have a boyfriend!
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by ojialo(m): 3:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Muta306:
You shouldn't have any fear of marrying the wrong person cause if you are good, you will surely meet a goodwife/goodhusband. Good men are for good women and vice versa. So my friend stay calm.
thank you bro..... you spoke well
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by mrgreen4real(m): 3:15pm On Nov 22, 2014
Na belle o!
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Yuneek(f): 3:25pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fear of the future and fear of marrying the wrong person are my greatest fears.
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fear of losing myself while loving someone.

1 Like

Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by BumpyT(f): 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
when i had one it was....................................betraying the trust i had for him which he ended up doing.
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by marvelito: 3:37pm On Nov 22, 2014
am in a distance relatnshp. My girl and i are very commited and i love her. Bt the rate diz babes in my area,church want to blind me wit green light. Mehn i jst dey fear say i go forkup. In any relatnshp i am i hate to b d cos of a breakup.. Note dnt quote me talkng abt crap of my girl cheatng on me. Cos i knw she is not. even though she got guys disturbng her. Bt dats normal to me for every pretty girl. If ur gf dey tell u say guys no dey disturb her. She get problem b dat. I dnt even boda to ask her abt oda guys. D gives me d respect of takng dia kals in my presence. Bt my phone hardly ring wen am wit her. Cos i put for airplane mood. I no want wahala
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by jimohibrahim(m): 3:38pm On Nov 22, 2014
Necrophobia..the fear of dead things,or things related to death.
Nyctophobia: Fear of Darkness

Glossophobia: Fear of public speaking...nairaland is my cover..lol.
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by PreciousBeauty(f): 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
badoolee:
MY FEARS

Wuld I ever get dat kinda man I want,how wuld it feel gettin married.what if before we got married,he ws good,den all of a sudden turns to my worst night mare
Would I jez be a single mother,takin care of my kids,and givin em d best,buh they would need the fatherly love
I just have this natural phobia for marriage
Atimes I just don't wanna be in any rltshp,I just wanna be me,no worries,nuffin
hvin same fears wit u dear........ Bt it's well...........

1 Like

Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by RaeMystix: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
Yuneek:
Fear of the future and fear of marrying the wrong person are my greatest fears.
Good point
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by coolfredo(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
lasheez:
Marrying a boring woman like seriously.So what Phobia is it called?
Boringphobia
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by VivaLaFrans: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2014
feaz:
Thantophobia..
Fear of loosing someone you love
Thats my only phobia

1 Like

Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Ebenezerk2: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
of fear itself
lasheez:
pls what phobia is this?
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
I share the same phobia with you Op. Fear of being stuck with the wrong person. Worst feeling ever!!
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Pamcrest(f): 4:29pm On Nov 22, 2014
Just like op, most people's phobia is getting in with d wrong person...and that's normal. But don't let it discourage u from marrying.
Marriage is as beautiful as d two of u make it. Just play your own part well, n don't build walls within yr relationship!
My man is d best part of me......even with his faults n flaws! grin
My humble submission
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Jfrezzy(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
How do I know the right one.
Holding my mouth.
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Jaglieski: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Thantophobia

1 Like

Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Geenickel(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
The fear of stiiff competition frm oda dudes esp.esp.wen .ma lady is breathtakingly preety....

hu goes wt me?
Re: What's Your "Phobia' In Relationships? by Jobyruz(m): 4:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Fear of been broke thereby turning a man to a woman and vice versa.i will call it undecided brokephobeer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Date/have You Dated A Nerd? / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? / Asian Girl Looking For Black Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.