Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. (5959 Views)

American Rapper, Bow Wow Set To Get Married! / Rapper Bow Wow Is Engaged To Love & Hip Hop Star Erica Mena / Ciara & Bow Wow Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 21, 2014
Rapper and 106 &park host shad moss aka bow wow is set to marry Love and hip hop new York star erica mena who rumour has it that she has slept with more than 200 men. Which kept me thinking, how many body count do u think is too many for a woman? I've got a friend who says she has lost count that her last count was 20. shocked

1 Share

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Dahjhi: 7:43am On Nov 21, 2014
who are these people? We don't know them in Constanta lipsrsealed
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 21, 2014
Angela Simmons would have been better for you Nigga
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
my thoughts too, with that number of body counts it's obvious undecided
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
my thoughts too, with that number of body counts she is obviously a who re. undecided

TELL US UR OWN BODY COUNT TOO,BEFORE CALLING HER A WHO REundecided

OR ARE U A VIRGIN grin

AND LASTLY WHO HE CHOOSES TO MARRY IS NONE OF UR BIZwink

17 Likes

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by slimyem: 7:55am On Nov 21, 2014
He obviously isn't judging her based on body count.
Why should you?

5 Likes

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
my thoughts too, with that number of body counts she is obviously a who re. undecided
I didn't even believe it , 200 shocked that's a lot, but hey! let's not judge her smiley, Bow wow must have seen something in her to like her

4 Likes

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 21, 2014
dhammyg:

OR ARE U A VIRGIN grin

of course it's not my business, I just can't stop wondering how the hell she did dat she is a woman like me. It oyinbo sha undecided
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by DamiG(f): 8:10am On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
of course it's not my business, I just can't stop wondering how the hell she did dat she is a woman like me. It oyinbo sha undecided

FIRST TELL US UR OWN BODY COUNT.AND AS I ASKED EARLIER ARE U A VIRGIN tongue

2 Likes

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 21, 2014
DamiG:

FIRST TELL US UR OWN BODY COUNT.AND AS I ASKED EARLIER ARE U A VIRGIN tongue
. Below 5 grin is it a crime to be a VIRGIN now?
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2014
I'm not one to judge but over 50 raises eyebrow, 300?

Is she a garbage disposal truck?

I Wonder what went wrong with him and Reverend Run's daughter Angela.
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Airforce1(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2014
200??

Wow
That means my head fit enter there without touching her walls
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by DamiG(f): 8:58am On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
OK grin
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by IAMBREEZY: 8:59am On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
The nigga wanna make the Thot an housewife,i laugh him in japanese. grin
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by DamiG(f): 8:59am On Nov 21, 2014
kennygee:
I'm not one to judge but over 50 raises eyebrow, 300?

Is she a garbage disposal truck?

I Wonder what went wrong with him and Reverend Run's daughter Angela.
IS IT UR PU $$Yundecided

2 Likes

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2014
Good one. His music career though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2014
DamiG:

IS IT UR PU $$Yundecided

*Temptation calling, I'm like* Not today devil, not today.

10 Likes

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 21, 2014
kennygee:

cheesy
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 21, 2014
dhammyg:

OR ARE U A VIRGIN grin

Bless you.
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by femidejulius(m): 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
kennygee:

Only a matured mind can show restrain in the face of provocation. You did the right thing. Few people can do this. You are unique
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Odinaka00(m): 10:13am On Nov 21, 2014
dhammyg:

OR ARE U A VIRGIN grin

I LOVE YOU NWA
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by ad84ada(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:

see naija sense, can't be specific abi you no sure sef? no offence me love.
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 21, 2014
ad84ada:

see naija sence, can't be specific abi you no sure sef? no offence me love.
undecidedam not yet a celebrity and u are this inquisitive bout my personal life?
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Kayswat(m): 10:41am On Nov 21, 2014
dhammyg:

OR ARE U A VIRGIN grin

you wey dey quote here and there what about your own body count
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
femidejulius:

Only a matured mind can show restrain in the face of provocation. You did the right thing. Few people can do this. You are unique

Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2014
femidejulius:

as expected now,no grown woman will start fighting(e-fighting) a kid!you know, social media can give a lot of children guts!

1 Like

Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 21, 2014
Dahjhi:
who are these people? We don't know them in Constanta lipsrsealed

Not even in France.
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Dahjhi: 11:56am On Nov 21, 2014
walescounis:

Not even in France.
I'm telling you..
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
mayapop:
I didn't even believe it , 200 shocked that's a lot, but hey! let's not judge her smiley, Bow wow must have saw something in her to like her

seen
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by ad84ada(m): 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
am not yet a celebrity and u are this inquisitive bout my personal life?

sha talk sweetie wink. I wont tell anyone ( whispers) oya how many?
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by cirmuell(m): 1:50pm On Nov 21, 2014
crystalflakes:
this niqqa sent his goons after the last guy that called her a whor.e...better watch your mouth grin
Re: Bow Wow Set To Marry Erica Mena With 324 Body Count. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2014
An average Nigerian girl says 4. But if u did not meet a woman a virgin. You can never truly no...... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Models Are Transgender Males NAOMI CAMPBELL Dark Secrets Exposed / Fans Mock Frodd After He Shared A Photo Showing Off His ‘drip’ / DJ Cuppy Sister, Temi Otedola Looks Hot In Sexy Burberry Bikini. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.